4.40 star(s) 28 Votes

Xeonon5

Aug 13, 2023
I'm like 30 minutes into this game... Came back to see if it had a humor tag. This story is hilarious. Someone fix this grievous mistake right meow.

fekk you

Jun 8, 2017
I am enjoying the game so far. The interactions between the group reminds me of my friends when i was younger, all snide comments and insults. I do like the variety of the models and that they are not all the same old ones we see in every game. Hopefully the Dev will keep the other characters active in the game as well because i dig Tiny and Donnie, and would like to see their stories as well. Kinda sick of just the MC hogging all the fun in most of the games out there. Let the friends have their spotlight too. Overall best demo i've seen in a while.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017

View attachment 3011974 View attachment 3011975 View attachment 3011978

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I want this game to succeed, but at the same time, what the dev is asking for is too much for an avn, no matter how good said avn is. The fact they have the $6 a month tier not even gaining access to content after episode 1 is not gonna work in the long run and may lead to this game barely getting support.

Reactions: Lerd0 and Saphfire

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
This is one of the best demo's released ever. Usually I am rushing through to the action but, even the dialog here is so interesting. There is so much effort placed into the character development and backstory for each character.

Well done. Keep it up.

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Tell that to Animal nature XD cause it don't care for your "reasoning" and does exactly that. Modern dynamics is artificial, what you are arguing against is the natural order.
Well shit. . .
now I gotta be personal and start something I do not plan on following up on.

1. You're ignorant or take a page from stubborn folk who will only believe what they want to.
2. Inbreeding is very real in nature/the animal kingdom. It is most noted in domesticated animals. Yes, inbreeding will not annhilate you in maybe the first few generations of HEALTHY specimens. But it will degrade the gene pool very soon after with no new blood. Yes the strongest male will copulate with any female even if there is a blood relation. As is with inbreeding, this gradually results in weaker offspring until another male takes advantage of the weaker males to claim the female/s. AKA inbreeding fails survival of the fittest (in nature)
3. Natural order. . . . inbreeding has been all over the fucking world. It's not just a third world country phenomena. It's less common than usual. Natural order? Sure it happened just like that because this offered the most accessible males and females, Natural or convenient, it still makes for piss poor stock/genetics.
1697516176784.png

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Got a chance to play through it and I'm mixed.
It's obviously high quality but I fucking Hate Donnie. Or at least I hate Donnie having sex scenes and the idea of sharing love interests with that fat fuck. I hope we can break it off with our "fuck buddy" we share with him as MMF's is not what I'm looking for when I go for a harem game.

Other then that, the humor is good, the girls are all varied and interesting but the focus really needs to shift away from Donnie. I know the MC is the main character but you spend ALOT of time on Donnie... which I hate because he's a fat buffoon who's fucked just as many if not more of the females then you... which is not what I look for in a VN.

But yeah, shift away from Donnie, tone down the insinuations that all these people have all fucked each other, and you've got a great little game. If it keeps going as is though... eh.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Got a chance to play through it and I'm mixed.
It's obviously high quality but I fucking Hate Donnie. Or at least I hate Donnie having sex scenes and the idea of sharing love interests with that fat fuck. I hope we can break it off with our "fuck buddy" we share with him as MMF's is not what I'm looking for when I go for a harem game.

Other then that, the humor is good, the girls are all varied and interesting but the focus really needs to shift away from Donnie. I know the MC is the main character but you spend ALOT of time on Donnie... which I hate because he's a fat buffoon who's fucked just as many if not more of the females then you... which is not what I look for in a VN.

But yeah, shift away from Donnie, tone down the insinuations that all these people have all fucked each other, and you've got a great little game. If it keeps going as is though... eh.
Appreciate the heads up.
Will pass this one on to someone else.
Hard-pass for me.

For all of You Fat Ugly Donnie's, Have Fun!!!

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
So I want this game to succeed, but at the same time, what the dev is asking for is too much for an avn, no matter how good said avn is. The fact they have the $6 a month tier not even gaining access to content after episode 1 is not gonna work in the long run and may lead to this game barely getting support.
seems also that most people just subbed $1 so he already shot himself in the knee from the looks of it.
i mean 51 members and $51/month looks like it.

but for already well known dev's the $10 tier works, lewdlab for instant has this as lowest tier.
for this game it will probably only work after the game is half done.

Reactions: jish55 and Saphfire

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
seems also that most people just subbed $1 so he already shot himself in the knee from the looks of it.
i mean 51 members and $51/month looks like it.

but for already well known dev's the $10 tier works, lewdlab for instant has this as lowest tier.
for this game it will probably only work after the game is half done.
Yep. If he wants this game to succeed financially, he needs to start off cheap to generate a large enough audience first and only after he gets enough support can he start to justify a higher price tag. Hell, most of the supporters for avn's are from pirate sites and they won't just jump in and support a dev after one update, where it'll take a good 4-6 updates to start generating enough support from the audience that will make or break the game.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
No, that's in later updates you have to pay $12 (min) for. I gather the only fuck scene with the MC is the maid (not related).
Actually, there is another one in the bathroom with short haired blonde i forgot her name,
it's the scene from this screenshot.

ZeSlech69

May 4, 2022
Actually, there is another one in the bathroom with short haired blonde i forgot her name,
it's the scene from this screenshot.
I missed that one. You trade that for the milf maid ?

Any slut with standards that low isn't an LI to me in any AVN. That's just one char not getting in my harem/path closed when the choice opportunity comes up.
A Hoe is Hoe but what makes the game stop from having others sex too ? Dad looks good so I think we will see scenes with mom here. Also there is the BBC with vic. They in relationship im all ok for but watching them sex ? Nope. For a normal fap and forget im ok with but not when its a harem.

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
I missed that one. You trade that for the milf maid ?
I'm not sure what triggers it, i didn't got it when i seduced the maid, but got it when i blackmailed her and also whan i made a deal with her to make her husband jealous,
maybe after voting if you grab that guy by the throat to accept it.

ZeSlech69

May 4, 2022
I'm not sure what triggers it, i didn't got it when i seduced the maid, but got it when i blackmailed her and also whan i made a deal with her to make her husband jealous,
maybe after voting if you grab that guy by the throat to accept it.
odd. When you trick this idiot she smiles at MC but nothing happen. You grab his neck and all are in fear and that girl didnt said anything at all. But now there is a quicky ? :WaitWhat:
People already mentioned there are already bunch of plot holes so im not surprised.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
I think the dev take realistic approach with his game where most of the girls in the game have a body count of 30+ & slutty.All guys have a chance to fuck the girls too.
If by 'realistic' approach the dev considers a fat fuck teenage Jonah Hill scoring the hottest and sluttiest cheerleader before this kinda MC does, then he needs to stop watching so many shitty movies and go out more, cuz that's anything but real, it's a meme at best. I give him props for making a decent-looking MC you'll have no problem believing to be capable of scoring pussy left and right, instead of the usual awkward asf virgin dork tho. Wish other devs would do the same.

how could this blob claim the supposed queen bee of this whole campus ?
Bullshit storytelling, ofc... lots of it, and the fact that she's a big slut, prolly the college cumdump the MC never fucked on screen, but a fat fuck did.:FacePalm: Not only did the fucker get a BJ from her, she even gave him her address to drop by to give her more protein shakes. So like I already said in my previous replies, the fool (maybe others too) will get more pussy, cuz according the dev's logic, if all the character have their own "personality", we need to watch them fuck other male or female characters.:FacePalm::FacePalm:

Unfortunately it feels like a game where the community bullies the creator into abandoning his vision and drastically changing everything cause they can't handle anything outside the most vanilla of themes. Hope it doesn't get dropped but wouldn't be surprised.
Not a single game would be abandoned if the devs made enough money to keep working on them and get something for themselves too, so my suggestion is, you and others like you, who like all this fuckery for 'the plot', go pay this dev, demand them to stick to their vision and ignore the complaints. There. That's your solution. Now, go spend your money and stop complaining about other ppl's opinions, like you NTR fans always do, cuz that won't keep the abandoned tag away.;)

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes