nifty_ape

Jun 13, 2017
As much as I appreciate every single NTR-game, this one is just bad. Sub-okayish renders, but horrible writing and language.
I could like the idea of a boss slowly corrupting a family. But here we have a disgusting old man entering a home and smashing the family-mother on the spot, after like 20 seconds text(!).

I dont see a future for this one.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Here's the Devs other works.

Angeles o Diablas 1.1:

Grandpamania:

MNTRS 1.2:

Random pics:

bcool

Donor
Sep 29, 2018
OMG ! Can we call this a game? The dialogues are childish, the English is unbearable, the scenario is vaguely inspired by BB..... Only the renders stand out with a MILF who seems to be her age....
Good luck to the dev if if he manages to straighten it all out....

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Tell me why I thought the title of this game was supposed to be a parody of "The Last Dance" but with a terrible typo lmao

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I don't understand the premise of this game. Is it about a guy corrupting your family and you either join him and be a beta or reject him and be a cuck?

• Wow
Reactions: Lokitox8

Chris2606

Jan 9, 2019
THX! This is so bad, i happily ignore it. About 40 renders for now. I hope, he will improve in every department. Good Luck!

Sean Poon

Jun 22, 2018
I gave it a try and must unfortunately say it is terrible.
The english is bad and so are the dialouges in general, there is no build-up whatsoever and the scenes look cheap.
I don't want to make presumptions but right now it seems like a low effort cash crab.
Downloaded for free and playtime is about 3min if you can read (decipher) fast and I'm still mad I wasted time and bandwidth on this

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes