cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Once again, a game where magically the version tag says it's past completion even after only two updates.
Tag says v1.1 and the previous was 1.0.

Somehow please teach the developers that a beginning project is versioned as 0.1 and not 1.0.

Reactions: jinzom and roquito

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
"Jorge will have to decide if he joins Erik and enjoys the pleasures of his mother and sisters. or face one of the most powerful men in the city"

Meanwhile even if he choose to face the "most powerful men in the city" erik will keep fucking everyone, the cuck mc will only keep watching and and be angry, and in the end, even if he "destroy" the most powerful men in the city, will that be worthy? Is the exact same thing with big brother and all his clones, there is nothing new, same shit story, at least on this one he is using different renders.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
I could understand if you tell me that the game is happening in an universe where have sex with anyone at anytime is something normal like breathe, but looks like is happening in a realistic world. If the world that you build is bad or have no sense, everything else will fall apart and ruin the game, because there will be a lot of inconsistencies. I'm not surprised that some people think this is a good or great game, because I saw many games with 4 and 5 stars and honestly, some of those games suck. Some day we will know for sure if the people that give high ratings are bots, just people trolling or they just have a bad taste in games.
To be fair, if you want just a fast fap without a story, build up, and you just want to skip and see all the sex scenes in 5 minutes, the game is perfect.

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
I could understand if you tell me that the game is happening in an universe where have sex with anyone at anytime is something normal like breathe, but looks like is happening in a realistic world. If the world that you build is bad or have no sense, everything else will fall apart and ruin the game, because there will be a lot of inconsistencies. I'm not surprised that some people think this is a good or great game, because I saw many games with 4 and 5 stars and honestly, some of those games suck. Some day we will know for sure if the people that give high ratings are bots, just people trolling or they just have a bad taste in games.
To be fair, if you want just a fast fap without a story, build up, and you just want to skip and see all the sex scenes in 5 minutes, the game is perfect.
Relax bro this is just a game and you are right some shit is happen in real life because i have website where i uploaded real cuckold homemade videos

• Haha
Reactions: Dopplyn and Luckzor

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Relax bro this is just a game and you are right some shit is happen in real life because i have website where i uploaded real cuckold homemade videos
Relax? You think I would get stressed because this game? You felt touched I get it, but that doesn't mean that I got stressed or mad. I have no reason to relax. :ROFLMAO: What bothers me is people giving good ratings when the game don't deserve it, we all played a game that had a perfect or nearly perfect rating and then we see that the game is a complete trash.

• Haha
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Relax? You think I would get stressed because this game? You felt touched I get it, but that doesn't mean that I got stressed or mad. I have no reason to relax. :ROFLMAO: What bothers me is people giving good ratings when the game don't deserve it, we all played a game that had a perfect or nearly perfect rating and then we see that the game is a complete trash.
Well as you say it must be bot who give this game ratings :LOL:

Kalenazar

Sep 11, 2022
Well as you say it must be bot who give this game ratings :LOL:
Someone already said it, which is mislabeled, since it says 1.1 when it would be something 0.1 (but I don't know why it says the same on his Patreon). The game is over in a few minutes, so I would think that updates are missing and it is too early to draw conclusions.
What did make me laugh was the comment saying "it takes place in a realistic world", as if cheating and/or adultery didn't happen in reality hahaha... It seems that he felt touched by this, but it's a I play ntr, I don't know what I expected hahaha

In case this user answers me, I didn't mean to be offensive.

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, simple question ... it's really 2 differents path or it's like every other games where we seen a rival who's her name is "Erick" ( the game will be Alpha 20% and Beta 80% ) ?

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Someone already said it, which is mislabeled, since it says 1.1 when it would be something 0.1 (but I don't know why it says the same on his Patreon). The game is over in a few minutes, so I would think that updates are missing and it is too early to draw conclusions.
What did make me laugh was the comment saying "it takes place in a realistic world", as if cheating and/or adultery didn't happen in reality hahaha... It seems that he felt touched by this, but it's a I play ntr, I don't know what I expected hahaha

In case this user answers me, I didn't mean to be offensive.
Just saw your comment by chance. If you just tried to understand what I said, you would know that I never said that cheating was something it doesn't happen in real world. In real world most of the girls don't meet a guy for first time and say "I want to fuck him right now and cheat on my boyfriend" or "I don't care if is my mom/sister boyfriend" and then she have sex with him in a crowded street while people is watching them, basic VNs like this are like that. All the girls start like sluts without any kind of character development, the same happens when in an Harem game all the girls fell in love with the MC just because he is the protagonist, at least for my, that is not a good way to start a game, with all rushed, is supposed to be a game and have a story, this is not a race.
You are making assumptions, like saying that "He felt touched by this", I didn't felt touched, If I didn't enjoyed NTR I would never be watching games with that tag. My complain was about how the story was made and not about the NTR, if the story is basic or sucks, it doesn't matter if is a NTR, Harem, Sci-fi, etc, it will suck.
And the reason that other guy jumped at me was because he felt touched when I said that this is not a good game, I saw a lot of game with 4 or 5 stars, and other people and I feel that it does not deserve so high rating, maybe 2 or 3 stars, and many times I wasted my time and I had a bad time playing games that suck because people give false reviews or reviews just saying "the best game I played, great story - 5 Stars". And thats why everyone should read the reviews and not just look at the number of stars the game have. I will end this topic here, because I'm not interested in "fight/debate" about if someone likes something or not. Have a good day.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes