4.60 star(s) 16 Votes

Jaim Sandar

Apr 3, 2023
Hey,
Some quests/events are unfinished. You can't heal the horse yet. This quest will get a continuation in one of the updates in the future. The same goes for the strange door. There aren't any quests related to that yet.
As for the quest "In the Darkness", try to ask Elder Kouffman, Mark, Marius and Nordack (choose the option "Helping Niah" when you talk to them). Some of them will be willing to help you. But keep in mind that this is an unfinished quest. After you find someone who is willing to help Niah, you'll reach the final stage of this quest available in the current version of the game.
Good to know! Thank you for clearing up some of my concerns.

"Helping Niah" does not show up in anybody's conversations.
Marius won't talk about it.
I can't talk to Elder Kouffman... Nora says feels uncomfortable and won't talk. Mark is not available; I think I may have waited too long to learn a healing potion, but that situation is not clear.
Will I ever be able to go back to see Nordack? I can't go back there at this point.
Interestingly, after witnessing Niah's rape, Birghan showed up at Arhunda's house asking for an arousal potion. Lora did not show any indication that she had watched him rape Niah, and did not seem to have any objection to making the potion for him. That does not seem right.

As it is now, I guess I can't play any more until something changes.
Again, thank you for the prompt response.

Last edited:

86 (Nu'ar Studios)

TLE video game translator
Game Developer
Jul 6, 2020
Good to know! Thank you for clearing up some of my concerns.

"Helping Niah" does not show up in anybody's conversations.
Marius won't talk about it.
I can't talk to Elder Kouffman... Nora says feels uncomfortable and won't talk. Mark is not available; I think I may have waited too long to learn a healing potion, but that situation is not clear.
Will I ever be able to go back to see Nordack? I can't go back there at this point.
Interestingly, after witnessing Niah's rape, Birghan showed up at Arhunda's house asking for an arousal potion. Lora did not show any indication that she had watched him rape Niah, and did not seem to have any objection to making the potion for him. That does not seem right.

As it is now, I guess I can't play any more until something changes.
Again, thank you for the prompt response.
Unfortunately, the only way to fix this is to start a new game. Since Mark is dead and it's not possible to talk to Kouffman, you won't have the option to ask Marius to help Niah. If you don't join the Faces of Shadows, you won't see Nordack again. So, you need to save Mark or join the Faces of Shadows.

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
My guy! You're literally talking to the mod/dev of this game who is giving updates every now and then. Calm tf down
What happened here is that by the rules of this forum this game is abandoned (no update for over 18 months) and this person you're referring to, called a person who pointed this out, stupid.

If they feel like getting attacked by just simply stating the facts maybe they could do something towards an update that would remove the well deserved abandoned prefix...

And in case of further misunderstandings: I didn't report this and would like to see it continuing (as said I could have supported it with a request, but it's really too uncertain for that).

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Abandoned
Rip ... we wait so long time
Well, the dev still want to work on it.
But for IRL reasons, she doesn't have a lot of time to do so at this moment.
It's why she closed her Patreon account.
She's still work on it, but at a very slow pace.
About the abandoned tag, there are some automatic rules on F95. If a dev doesn't post any new update or site like Patreaon for a while, the tag is put. Even if the dev is still working on the game, but nothing new is available yet.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Here the TLE dev progression (from MgrT discord server) for the last month:

Dev progress 08/10/23​
Main renders: 17150 / 20000* (+0)​
Animation renders: 2800 / X* (+100)​
Text lines: 55000 / 100000* (+0)​
Dev progress 08/30/23​
Main renders: 17150 / 20000* (+0)​
Animation renders: 3050 / X* (+250)​
Text lines: 55000 / 100000* (+0)​
*Approximate amount​

So, it's a slow pace, and we are far from having the next update.
But the great new is that MgrT is still working on the game which is not really abandoned.

nick chou

Dec 21, 2019
Dear Author,

I want to express my gratitude to you through this letter. Not only have you created an astonishing game, but you are also an artist who has drawn a portrait of a beautiful female protagonist that I can't find any likeness to. This character has left an indelible mark on my soul, inspiring in me the desire to create a character just like her.

This female protagonist is not only the centerpiece of the game but also the soul of the entire story. Your artistic skills and character design are truly awe-inspiring. Each image exudes a genuine artistic atmosphere, and I can't help but feel your dedication and professionalism. Her physique and appearance are incredible, seamlessly integrated into the storyline of the game, constantly drawing me into her charm.

Your work has not only inspired my pursuit of beauty but has also motivated me to create my own character. I understand deeply that creating a character as unforgettable as yours is an incredibly challenging task. However, it is your work that has ignited my passion for learning and pushed me to challenge my artistic limits, seeking a higher level of creativity.

Thank you for bringing us this wonderful gaming world, and thank you for using your talent to sketch a protagonist that is truly beyond compare. I will forever be grateful for your inspiration and insight and hope that one day I can create a character equally irresistible in my own work and share it with others.

Once again, thank you, and I look forward to more of your future creations, continuing to pass on your art to many more.

Sincerely,

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i ask why does the patreon link in the first place not lead to the game's patreon?

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
can i ask why does the patreon link in the first place not lead to the game's patreon?
it does, its just closed.
MrgT hasn't a lot of times at this moment to work on the game.
She still works on it, but at a very slow pace.
So she closed her Patreon because she didn't want to charge people while being unable to give enough contents.
Her Discord channel is still open though, you can get news here.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
So she closed her Patreon because she didn't want to charge people while being unable to give enough contents.
Good news, thanks a lot for telling us the game isn't abandonned :)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
is she here on f95?

i'm kinda wnder why she opt to close down her patreon creator page instead of just stopping billing.
it is not uncommon for patreon devs to stop billing for months, but keep the Game Page still active

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is she here on f95?

i'm kinda wnder why she opt to close down her patreon creator page instead of just stopping billing.
it is not uncommon for patreon devs to stop billing for months, but keep the Game Page still active
she is or was here sometimes.

stopping billing is thing which must be done regularly and she prolly doesn't want to do that.

4.60 star(s) 16 Votes