4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

crazdog07

Apr 26, 2018
Sorry if this question will offend anyone, but will there be a save or a gallery mod etc? I rarely play RPGM and spent two hours and got only a few scenes, don't want to spend too much time to see all other scenes..

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
I need help... I have found Alina and solved the lion, dolphin and eagle puzzle but I do not know how to leave the Mansion. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: Solved it

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Sorry if this question will offend anyone, but will there be a save or a gallery mod etc? I rarely play RPGM and spent two hours and got only a few scenes, don't want to spend too much time to see all other scenes..
There's already a gallery programmed into the game by the Dev and it's in the cave (the Recollection Room) via the pink crystal. It grows and expands after you see the various scenes with each girl initially, so you can always go back and see them anytime. The sex card scenes are not in there and are only repeatable at the various girls' houses at night.

I doubt the Dev himself will go ahead and put all the scenes into that room before a player has unlocked them in-game. I know or at least think you are asking for a mod that goes ahead and allows you to see the scenes without the RPGM gameplay (grind, I'm assuming), but someone else would have to develop that and I personally haven't played an RPGM game with a gallery mod that just goes ahead and shows you all the scenes. The ones I've payed with autofill as you unlock the scenes during normal gameplay.

Last edited:
Reactions: Papertrail013

crazdog07

Apr 26, 2018
There's already a gallery programmed into the game by the Dev and it's in the cave (the Recollection Room) via the pink crystal. It grows and expands after you see the various scenes with each girl initially, so you can always go back and see them anytime. The sex card scenes are not in there and are only repeatable at the various girls' houses at night.

I doubt the Dev himself will go ahead and put all the scenes into that room before a player has unlocked them in-game. I know or at least think you are asking for a mod that goes ahead and allows you to see the scenes without the RPGM gameplay (grind, I'm assuming), but someone else would have to develop that and I personally haven't played an RPGM game with a gallery mod that just goes ahead and shows you all the scenes. The ones I've payed with autofill as you unlock the scenes during normal gameplay.
I see thank you for your answer! :)

Reactions: quadsquat

Kronos980

Jul 26, 2023
I have a question so I downloaded the 0.5 version on my laptop and I’m wondering how do I keep my saves when the next version comes out

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I have a question so I downloaded the 0.5 version on my laptop and I’m wondering how do I keep my saves when the next version comes out
You'll just transfer or copy/paste your save folder, which is located in the www folder within your 0.5 game folder, to the 0.5.1 www folder. That's it.

Daveed_555

Jul 21, 2023
Hey i have question
Where can we download android latest version of this as i have completed v0.4

Last edited:

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Yes, we know but how do we activate it?
Just go up to the fountain where the statue is and click on it via the front side. The portal along with the 'walkway' will then appear. Go up to the portal and click again. You should see it change colors and you're automatically transported. Warning: Be wary of the guard patrolling around the statue. Time it accordingly by staying out of his line of sight given it's a two-step process.

lock pick level 2 how to get it
You have to get the first girl in your harem. Speak to Lindis the next day and the level 2 lockpicking set will now be available to purchase from her.

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
where is atticus hideout located?
A percel undeliverd quest
its in town below

where see guy that buy panties go down see shed go in thats hide out dont let guards see you gotta sneak way threw light 2 candles main door opens thats it go in place on desk guy appears

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes