4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
any up dates yet
No. He's working on it, but no eta as of yet. My guess is that it'll come sometime in July.

why can't go back after saving Alina? and this update just ended in 16 quest?
Are you asking about the harem scenes? If so, they weren't in 0.5. Those will be in the next update and then you can go back to see her for some special bonding time. ;) As for the quest number, 16 is indeed the final tally and when 0.5 ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: Juidas

wats5555

Dec 2, 2018
how does one pass that trickery room I have tried just running to the end and pick the light is there a secret one or something like that?

Greedy010

Jul 17, 2023
How do I enter the guardhouse, I've done all the missions but the place to put the rope doesn't appear

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
How do I enter the guardhouse, I've done all the missions but the place to put the rope doesn't appear
I've never seen where the rope goes at the guardhouse not pop automatically/show up once the Old Man in the bandit hideout gives you the mission. To the best of my recollection, you are the first to come across this issue. Yes, I'm making an assumption that you indeed spoke with the him. Are you using the Win version (I don't play on the other two, so have no clue)? Do you have a save before you've spoken to the old man and triggered the quest/mission that I can look at it?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Unless there has been an update I missed you don't go into either of those buildings
You've missed something in-game then because the guardhouse quest has been available since Cindy entered the harem or at least 0.3.1. About the same time as when you follow the envelopes to visit the clown.

Update: It was actually included in version 0.3.2. Last night (my time) I was just replying trying to recollect based on memory, but today checked the changelog on SS page and looked in the OP to see if it was there too. It is: The first side quest for the Old Man.

Last edited:

Greedy010

Jul 17, 2023
You've missed something in-game then because the guardhouse quest has been available since Cindy entered the harem or at least 0.3.1. About the same time as when you follow the envelopes to visit the clown.

Update: It was actually included in version 0.3.2. Last night (my time) I was just replying trying to recollect based on memory, but today checked the changelog on SS page and looked in the OP to see if it was there too. It is: The first side quest for the Old Man.
1689884583458.png

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes