4.30 star(s) 20 Votes

borowsien

Jan 14, 2019
Can anyone tell what was his last update in subscribster

Oct 18, 2024 02:00 am

Apologies for the radio silence for the last little while. I've been busy and at the same time dealing with a bit of burn out.

Progress has been slow as a result in last few weeks but all of the harem scenes renders for Priscilla are done and some of the writing is done. I'm about half way through the rest of the renders (there's more than I had initially planned). I went back to the metaphorical drawing board a few times on the writing for the quests surrounding the bonus scenes people voted on. There's still a fair bit of work to be done so I don't want to give any dates yet.

Someone requested a bit of a roadmap for the remaining updates and I figured this is the best place to post it. I'm sure most people know that v0.7 will feature Priscilla's corruption and harem content. Her corruption has been sort of ongoing since earlier updates in bits and pieces, but culminates in her joining the harem in v0.7. In v0.8 and v0.9 each will have one new girl introduced along with the final two districts of the city to explore along with the level 4 lockpick. Then, 1.0 is the "finished game" which has Kretch infiltrate the Baron's mansion and corrupting his wife with the help of Priscilla. This will conclude the main story of the game (and pregnancy stuff). Then if there is still interest (and I still have the willpower), I have 3 bonus/secret girls planned, you might be able to guess at who some of them are already. The bonus girls will likely only have 1 story quest each to unlock them, but then they will have harem content like all of the rest. Again, I'm not sure if I will do the bonus content since I do already have plans for my next project and I'm eager get started on that.

So that's that. As always I appreciate the ongoing support, I will have more teasers coming some time this weekend (probably Sunday).

ajro413

Mar 6, 2022

Oct 18, 2024 02:00 am

Apologies for the radio silence for the last little while. I've been busy and at the same time dealing with a bit of burn out.

Progress has been slow as a result in last few weeks but all of the harem scenes renders for Priscilla are done and some of the writing is done. I'm about half way through the rest of the renders (there's more than I had initially planned). I went back to the metaphorical drawing board a few times on the writing for the quests surrounding the bonus scenes people voted on. There's still a fair bit of work to be done so I don't want to give any dates yet.

Someone requested a bit of a roadmap for the remaining updates and I figured this is the best place to post it. I'm sure most people know that v0.7 will feature Priscilla's corruption and harem content. Her corruption has been sort of ongoing since earlier updates in bits and pieces, but culminates in her joining the harem in v0.7. In v0.8 and v0.9 each will have one new girl introduced along with the final two districts of the city to explore along with the level 4 lockpick. Then, 1.0 is the "finished game" which has Kretch infiltrate the Baron's mansion and corrupting his wife with the help of Priscilla. This will conclude the main story of the game (and pregnancy stuff). Then if there is still interest (and I still have the willpower), I have 3 bonus/secret girls planned, you might be able to guess at who some of them are already. The bonus girls will likely only have 1 story quest each to unlock them, but then they will have harem content like all of the rest. Again, I'm not sure if I will do the bonus content since I do already have plans for my next project and I'm eager get started on that.

So that's that. As always I appreciate the ongoing support, I will have more teasers coming some time this weekend (probably Sunday).
Could you also share those teasers here when he uploads plz

4.30 star(s) 20 Votes