4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Eltempacc

Jul 18, 2019
how to find the key in cindy father quest
Make Laura and her mom part of your harem, then buy lockpick 2 to access the house Cindy's father went inside and to get pass the level 2 door within the house. A clown will be in the same area; if he says the teddy bear in the same house scares him then you can find the secret door key where that bear is. If you interact with the clown and the dialogue says the clown is trembling in a corner then work on other quests. I am not sure when the clown hints at where the hidden key is.

NeroLegatus

Jul 15, 2022
I finished all the quests and got all the cards, but is the initial meeting with Priscilla by the pond the only one? Update mentioned another I thought, been running around the districts trying to find any extras. Thanks

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I finished all the quests and got all the cards, but is the initial meeting with Priscilla by the pond the only one? Update mentioned another I thought, been running around the districts trying to find any extras. Thanks
When you complete this update than there is one scene with Priscilla and her father.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Just played this game for the first time.
I generally don't bother with goblin games as so many get abandoned after a short time and you're just left hanging.
This one however seems to have it all, great gameplay, fantastic females, beautiful renders, this one I'll probably stick with.
Enjoyable game, it may well become one of my favourites.
Animation would be nice but I personally feel the game doesn't suffer for the lack of it.

Reactions: Apice

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
In the mission "A Mother's Will" where I find the key to open the door inside the registry?. If that door is where it is.
Apart from this mission, how many are left? I have completed 9 and that

THX

anon500

Mar 24, 2018
I'm really confused. How are you supposed to finish Isabella's 2nd quest. I found the clown and solved all 3 doors, but I haven't been able to find the parcel, and I am very confused whether the clown is involved with it at all.

Sunkeeper82

Jul 26, 2021
In the mission "A Mother's Will" where I find the key to open the door inside the registry?. If that door is where it is.
Apart from this mission, how many are left? I have completed 9 and that

THX
The key is on a table in this building in the upper right corner.

Finplayer

Feb 13, 2023
Has anyone found any use for the "Dayree engraved key" acquired from the old man after the parcel deploy quest? Or did I just reach the end of this version?

Finplayer

Feb 13, 2023
I'm really confused. How are you supposed to finish Isabella's 2nd quest. I found the clown and solved all 3 doors, but I haven't been able to find the parcel, and I am very confused whether the clown is involved with it at all.
The clown has nothing to do with this. Isabellas second quest involves talking to the lantern in the seaside district (lantern is located near the center of the map, not in any house) and then talking to the statue in market square.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes