4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1652373600500.png

Overview:
The Last Goblin. A stealth RPG harem collecting game with a mischievous goblin main character. Sneak through and explore the city of Krumveld, ruled by the brutal baron who killed your people. Meet the city's women and build your harem as you take revenge on the baron while also forging a new future for all of goblinkind. As your harem grows, not only do you get to enjoy more of those obvious benefits, but you also gain access to more tools to help you sneak and gain access to more parts of the city.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-07
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Marblecrown Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Xmas Special
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extra: German Translation*

* This port/version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

Cindy Intro - 7.png 2245392155faa6e5545df062bcec5eb7.jpg Laura and Wendy Threesome - 1.png Laura and Wendy Threesome - 10.png 06708a48f33c8eab3dad978ea0cf369c.png Laura and Wendy Threesome - 20.png 891d65d4c7d371e59a00b63b96baca4c.jpg Laura Intro - 4.png Melanie Intro - 7.png 1652373600500.png Isabella Intro scene - 5.png Wendy Sub Ride Cum Outside - 2.png Sub Scene 2 - 8.png Melanie Sub Prone Bone - 6.png Melanie Prog III - Milking and Doggy - 5.png Laura Sub BJ - 3.png Cindy Sub - Sleep In (Day) - 14.png Cindy Sub - Blowjob Cum on Face - 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
The goblin looks hilarious with a human dick. Could just as well have a green colored human with elf ears.
How many people do you know with a giant red cock?

Anyway I played the game cuz the renders looked good. Enjoyed it a lot more than I thought I would and lots of content for a 0.1. The writing is good and the gameplay was a nice change of pace. Gonna keep an eye on this one hoping the dev sticks with it.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
The gameplay it's actually a nice change of pace, the renders are pretty good and the writing is nice. Pretty good job so far. Any idea how it's going to be the update schedule? Looking forward to see more of this project for sure.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
really nice idea. girls look all lovely, goblin and its dick look totally fine too. - laura is sweet but melanie - PLEASE more melanie omg she is so hot!:love:

the only two things i am annoyed about is the stealth mechanic - the idea is not bad but its too annoying and frustrating (i want to fuck and not to wait till x guard finally turned his stupid face x way... xD) + you can't really outrun them. and also lockpicks are too expensive... :cry: gifts expensive okay, shortcut ropes? maybe. but lockpicks should cost 5 gold and not 15.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes