4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I accidentally teleported out of the mansion before talking to lindis. How do I get back to my mansion without the sewers
You'll need to go back to Seaside District and go into Alina's grandma's house area. From there, go to the bottom right side of the area and you'll see a cobblestone path that takes you to the mansion.

Hey, encountered a problem I saved Aline from the prison but can't get out from there using rope ladder.
Am I missing something?
No, the ladder is just tricky. Here is the solution: #1047.

Reactions: CapnMorgan05

novatitan21

Dec 3, 2022
Just still images. Also, you might wanna check the tags for every game on here as they answer that question and others. The Genre in the op lets you know what tags any Dev may include going forward.
bet app some times they dont add tags or mis tag them so i just ask to make sure also some times they add animations mid to late game cause of development

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
D

Dev any news for the next update
Well, I gotta admit being quoted and then referred to as the Dev (the way you phrased the question) made me do a double-take. Yes, I laughed because I'm fairly certain you know I ain't him. ;) To answer your question, he's working on it, is all I can say. I think he may hit his March estimate of back to normal development, as mentioned here: #1,417. I can guess that would mean a June build drop at the earliest if all goes well, but it's just a guess.

bet app some times they dont add tags or mis tag them so i just ask to make sure also some times they add animations mid to late game cause of development
All good, and I understand your reasoning for asking the question because we've all seen it happen in various games. I honestly thought he had addressed this under Genre in the Op, but it was in a post (#203) by him instead. Oops. Anyway, here's hoping that not having animations won't dissuade you from playing the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
even with out moving pic the game is still good. i will say the goblin looks like the asshat from the other goblin game lol.

Reactions: Krat0$

Awsz12345

Sep 2, 2022
Hope this finds its way to Marblecrown. Would p.m. but new account and it won't let me

-------bugs

One of the doors puts you out in the wrong spot, walking into the furniture door that's a level three, on the way out it puts you to where the hotel is which is also level three door

In the guard house, the place you go to to do the old man's Quest. After getting Level 3 lock picking the door down will allow me to activate it but it doesn't put me on the other side of the door

There's also a chest that doesn't open, in the house that is below the old man with a level 1 lock the chest is located in a room after a level 2 lock right next to a teddy bear on a table

------Not sure if this is intended

if you alert a guard and then turn invisible you'll still get found out.

After obtaining the house every time you get found you get ported back to the cave not the house

After you obtain the house, the traps in the basement are still active

Reactions: Apice

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Hope this finds its way to Marblecrown. Would p.m. but new account and it won't let me

-------bugs

One of the doors puts you out in the wrong spot, walking into the furniture door that's a level three, on the way out it puts you to where the hotel is which is also level three door

In the guard house, the place you go to to do the old man's Quest. After getting Level 3 lock picking the door down will allow me to activate it but it doesn't put me on the other side of the door

There's also a chest that doesn't open, in the house that is below the old man with a level 1 lock the chest is located in a room after a level 2 lock right next to a teddy bear on a table

------Not sure if this is intended

if you alert a guard and then turn invisible you'll still get found out.

After obtaining the house every time you get found you get ported back to the cave not the house

After you obtain the house, the traps in the basement are still active
I'm sure he'll see your post regardless of whether he responds or not. That aside, he already knows/has known about all of 'em since 0.5.x (lvl 3 lockpick was introduced). As they weren't game-breaking, he put them on the to-do list. Thanks for taking the time and reporting 'em. Won't promise they'll be cleaned up in 0.6 because I ain't the Dev, but he'll be made aware of 'em during beta testing.

Reactions: CapnMorgan05
Aug 30, 2021
Well, I gotta admit being quoted and then referred to as the Dev (the way you phrased the question) made me do a double-take. Yes, I laughed because I'm fairly certain you know I ain't him. ;) To answer your question, he's working on it, is all I can say. I think he may hit his March estimate of back to normal development, as mentioned here: #1,417. I can guess that would mean a June build drop at the earliest if all goes well, but it's just a guess.

All good, and I understand your reasoning for asking the question because we've all seen it happen in various games. I honestly thought he had addressed this under Genre in the Op, but it was in a post (#203) by him instead. Oops. Anyway, here's hoping that not having animations won't dissuade you from playing the game.
Actually English is like my 3rd language so can't really read under the lines or understand humour in English

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes