4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Let's go by parts:

1.- "Oh no the MC is not human, handsome and athletic, what are we going to do???", YES, the fucking MC is that ugly goblin, it is not really a problem, there are games where the MC is an octopus, a dog , or an alien, I don't see why it should always be the same generic MC over and over again, some variety helps.
2.- The theme, there I agree with the majority, this idea, although good, has already been done at least 3 other times (The Goblin's Brides, The Rise of Vruk, and another one that was in HS), if you intend to continue with this game you must look for something that the previous ones do not offer and in the case of The Rise of Vruk it is basically the same.
3.- RPGM, most people don't like this engine, it's not bad but in general Renpy will win in preference, unless he has combat, which is probably the case.
4.- Combat, in general it is not something that attracts much but if the story requires it, then what is going to be done.

Conclusion: It could be a great game if it were in Renpy and there wasn't an existing one like it, I would recommend that you rethink the idea, I don't know maybe instead of a goblin it's an orc or a different story, or even the fact that switching from RPGM to Renpy would help.

I also wish you luck.

PS: the above is only a constructive criticism and some recommendation, I hope you don't take it the wrong way.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
In the recollection room the Picture Only mode cannot be exited.

One thing to keep in mind with all this sneaking around, constant need to fetch gold, is that if you update and one needs to start the game over that is going to be a massive pain in the ass.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Overall, I enjoyed the game. I do enjoy stealth games and do not mind RPGM games, so I am probably I bit biased. The characters and sex scenes also look good for the most part. Also, I like the the goblin helping and slowly corrupting each woman instead of raping them.

A couple of improvements/bugs:
  1. You can get hurt on the bottom right opening in the fence in the middle area.
  2. You probably want to make bigger amounts of gold per drop (1-3 maybe) and maybe have wealthier sections in the future increase that drop amount.
  3. The guards should be a bit slower IMO.
  4. Picture remains in the gallery after viewing.
  5. You should show a picture of the guards' view in a tutorial. Sometimes it feels like I should not be in their sight but I am.
  6. Rope in the first area on the fence on the upper area will always teleport you to the left even if that is the side you tried before on the first use.
Thanks for the game, and I will edit this post or do a new post if I find anything else as I finish this. Thanks

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
so much games with goblins started, and no one finished... i think the principal problem is the lack of good goblin's pictures, or sets of pictures.

venkatesh66

Feb 13, 2019
I hate the game mechanics! the game must be made for story and pleasure but the game is very changeling to pass the guard at the tent! dev must change this otherwise waste of time!

Reactions: Dorf56
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes