4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
The big tits put me right off, in fact it's a bit of a misnomer...these are massive tits! I much prefer Goblin's Brides, as those are average size, real world almost, tits. Nonetheless the more goblin games, the better, I think.
For my part, I'm all in with the size of Wendy's and the Baron's wife tits. Finally a game makes girls with really big tits. Can't wait to see what the MC does with them.

• Angry
Reactions: Idiidi123 and Apice

Ghostboy031

Jan 2, 2019
I think you should add a way for you to access the bar and maybe make some of the girls work there during the day to earn you money ?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I have no problem with the cost of things given you get 22 gold per night with a level 1 lockpicking set. Sure, that means players must matriculate the town every night and not just talk to Laura then sleep. Come on ladies & gentlemen, it's an RPG and grinding is a part of that even if it's monotonous. On the bright side, you'll have plenty of money and be a pro at avoiding/outrunning/escaping the guards.

The only issue I found is the Laura Blowjob Sex Card isn't appearing in Key Items. Apparently, it's being counted as Wendy's and why I have two of that one. I'm not sure about the other one I've encountered in the recollection room, as it could be on my end. Clicking nevermind after 'pictures only' isn't working for me. I have to watch the scene for it to let me leave.

As with anything that has a lot of writing, there are some misspelled words. Some devs care and others don't, so just alerting you.

Those issues aside, I enjoyed it and had fun with the game. Look forward to what's next. Best of luck to you.

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Interesting, hopefully it doesn't have netorare or sharing in the future. Netori is fine though.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Am I an idiot?
Where is the level 2 lockpick?
The fairy godmother has it :sneaky: (literally in this case)
Gets unlocked at certain stage of the Laura&Wendy questline when the shop gets new items.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I have no problem with the cost of things given you get 22 gold per night with a level 1 lockpicking set. Sure, that means players must matriculate the town every night and not just talk to Laura then sleep. Come on ladies & gentlemen, it's an RPG and grinding is a part of that even if it's monotonous. On the bright side, you'll have plenty of money and be a pro at avoiding/outrunning/escaping the guards.

The only issue I found is the Laura Blowjob Sex Card isn't appearing in Key Items. Apparently, it's being counted as Wendy's and why I have two of that one. I'm not sure about the other one I've encountered in the recollection room, as it could be on my end. Clicking nevermind after 'pictures only' isn't working for me. I have to watch the scene for it to let me leave.

As with anything that has a lot of writing, there are some misspelled words. Some devs care and others don't, so just alerting you.

Those issues aside, I enjoyed it and had fun with the game. Look forward to what's next. Best of luck to you.
I have always said it but a lot of people has the wrong interpretation of a RPG. It doesn't need to be grindy to be good. Don't really know where this idea comes from honestly.

That said, if people complain about money, just make the normal spots give 1 or 2 coins instead of just one. Make so the percentage of giving 2 coins is lower than getting 1 coin of course. I do find the way it's balanced now enough for the content we have but if the dev wants to make some items a bit more expensive maybe this suggestion could be a good idea.

MarbleCrown

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
I have always said it but a lot of people has the wrong interpretation of a RPG. It doesn't need to be grindy to be good. Don't really know where this idea comes from honestly.

That said, if people complain about money, just make the normal spots give 1 or 2 coins instead of just one. Make so the percentage of giving 2 coins is lower than getting 1 coin of course. I do find the way it's balanced now enough for the content we have but if the dev wants to make some items a bit more expensive maybe this suggestion could be a good idea.
I'm wondering if the people complaining about money just haven't found the creepy guy who buys women's underwear off of you.

Either way, the gold balancing might be a little off right now because my intention with design was when there are more girls in the game you would ideally try to talk to multiple girls in one night. This should naturally spread you around the city and makes acquiring gold a natural part of progression. As it is in the current version, you can basically just talk to Laura and go to sleep most nights then do her quests when they're available. Though when I played through it during testing, I was loaded with gold, but by then I had become proficient at avoiding guards most of the time.

That being said, I do not want acquiring gold to feel particularly grindy so if a few updates down the road players still feel like acquiring gold is too slow, it can easily be adjusted.

Reactions: Midge

Zeph3r

Oct 22, 2020
Played the game yesterday and forgot to give a review. Game is fun. Nice and unique take on the goblin protagonist genre that seems to be popping off lately. Good quality of sex scenes as well. Main criticisms would be that detection radius of guards needs to be tweaked. There are times when a guard shouldn't be able to see me because of an obstruction yet they still decide to chase after me. Also location of some guards rn can lead to an instant extra alert level the first time you encounter them as they aren't visible till you're in their detection range, which with the current guard speed you'll be guaranteed to get caught.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Either way, the gold balancing might be a little off right now because my intention with design was when there are more girls in the game you would ideally try to talk to multiple girls in one night. This should naturally spread you around the city and makes acquiring gold a natural part of progression. As it is in the current version, you can basically just talk to Laura and go to sleep most nights then do her quests when they're available. Though when I played through it during testing, I was loaded with gold, but by then I had become proficient at avoiding guards most of the time.
I also had plenty of gold by the end but I also went out most nights and found most of the gold. It was far from the grindiest game I have played.

However, some players will not like that. I would suggest maybe making the amount random (1-3) and have it higher in the wealthier districts. You could also see my other post about suggestions/bugs I found.

Reactions: MarbleCrown

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019

You may just be making an overall assessment of RPG games (I agree, by the way) and not directing your response toward me specifically. I just want it on the record that I never said the game wasn't good or was too grindy (I've never played an RPG without some grinding involved). I was trying to just point out to players how much gold was available in this version and nip the complaints about costs per item in the bud.

Sure, I used "monotonous". However, it won't seem that way by the time all the girls that were introduced to us by the Dev in this version are fully in game and there's a reason we are traversing the 3 different locations. Might as well practice now and stockpile the gold was where my intention was with what I wrote.
I'm wondering if the people complaining about money just haven't found the creepy guy who buys women's underwear off of you.

That being said, I do not want acquiring gold to feel particularly grindy so if a few updates down the road players still feel like acquiring gold is too slow, it can easily be adjusted.
I found the guy buying panties, but figured I'd just point out how much gold was around the town per night for players and let them find the guy by themselves in my post. I also find that the grinding isn't bad and just right (for me, at least). I'd rather grind early to build up my bank anyway, so I'm not suddenly getting 'sticker shock' as the game progresses with items.

Honestly, I don't see the issue with costs. Two lockpicking sets (lvl 1 & 2), 4 ropes, and a sex card. 90 gold (assuming I haven't already forgotten an expense) is it and you're basically getting 5 gold per night just in Laura's area after the intro/initial full exploration of the locations (gold is present immediately - 24 gold). Not to mention buying the lvl 1 lockpicking set and quests that'll make the player enter areas where more gold is located. Okay, at least one quest assuming they have plundered the other locations already.

Last edited:

Yotobi

Mar 31, 2020
I admit I was skeptical about gameplay, but I liked it very much, some scenes are very hot, can't wait for updates, great work!

m1n10n

Jan 21, 2020
Haven't been able to access the threesome scene even though I have the card for it. Everything else is fine.
you have to have sex with one of them during the night and wake up during day than approach one of them on 1st floor then you'll get the threesome option

Anscarius

Apr 12, 2020
hello, I managed to get Laura and her mother into my harem, but I can't move forward. I have the level 2 lockpicks but I can't find the keys to enter several houses. Where are they? and the rest of the girls to get them into my harem? There are two that have no progress and another in a lake that I can't talk to.
thx

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes