QSP Abandoned The Last Guardian [v0.3] [Cerberos87]

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
Ive cleaned up the work and school paths, the police is still broken, you need all 3 to start having sex.
I've also set the energy after sleeping to 300 because it was annoying.
Walkthrough:

School
Enchant Kimmy in the parkin the morning before school
Enchant teacher in teacher office. I think shes there 13-14
Enchant Julia in the library.
Enchant Sammy in the library shes there 11-12 you need to enter from the main hall not from talking to julia, you can enchant her in different places but only enchantingher in the library will unlock School director.

Work:
Get Mom relationship to 50+ She will give you bathroom key.
Get Gina and The other girl at the office to 50+
Between 14-16 Meet gina in break room in office and cast the first spell on her a couple of times.
Between 16-18 meet the other girl in break room, try to cast spell it will fail beacuse she has a protection ring.
Next day between 8-12 visit gina, tell her to steal the ring, go right back to gina, take the ring from her.
Between 16-18 meet the other girl in break room. Spell will work this time.
Now you can enter boss office. -> Yay!

Police
You need to enchant Riley but she has a ring
To steal her ring you need to talk to a girl in the cells
You cant get to the cells unless you enchant riley.
Broken.

Ive encountered issues when i did work first and then school, didnt bother to find out what went wrong. Ive tested these solutions independently and they work when used in separation.

Last edited:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
only the devs know... there needs to be a walkthrough and or a quest / hit sistem.
Well if you bother to look inside of the code then it is quite easy to respond to Arvind
on how to get the ring from Riley...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

and then
in rileyofficelvl1nr
rileyattemp = 1

then you search for rileyattemp = 2
and you find augistring2 which sets the variable to 2
you follow on which triggers augustring2 and you find event augustjaillvl2yr which action "give me the ring".

Then you look the same way for augustjaillvl2yr and find jails and this code >

basically meaning that --- you need to unlock magic (visited old man) then visited august in jails unlocking august, then having relationship higher than 25 and variable "rileyday" needs to be smaller or equal to the day.... whatever that means... I haven't found what modifies the variable and the meaning of it (yet)...

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Police
You need to enchant Riley but she has a ring
To steal her ring you need to talk to a girl in the cells
You cant get to the cells unless you enchant riley.
Broken.

Well... it would be easier to just skip to the part right away.... basically modify in rileyoffice

if magic = 1 rileyring = 1 and rileyattemp = 2:
to
if magic = 1 rileyring = 0 and rileyattemp = 1:

and you can fix this path skipping maybe a few events.... temporary workaroung/fix.
Just a quick and dirty fix till the dev fixes it, not sure if it solves all the logical loops but it would be a start :devilish:

Last edited:

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
and you can fix this path skipping maybe a few events
Event in this case being screens with a picture and a diffent action message, Ill update my qsp and re-post it.
The version in this post hopefully skips riley "events", havent tested it its too late here :D

Also note to the Dev when you set the conditions to receive keys to girls houses you do it this way :

if riley >= 50 and riley <= 74 and rileykey = 0:
goto 'rileyofficelvl3rk'
And you should do it like this :

if riley >= 50 and rileykey = 0:
goto 'rileyofficelvl3rk'

Becouse otherwise you block the player from receiving the key if the relationship is above 75

Last edited:
Reactions: PrEzi

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Becouse otherwise you block the player from receiving the key if the relationship is above 75
This is not the only time there is a block if rel is higher (e.g. in the work)..... it repeats over and over again..... I wonder why someone artificially limits the level of something that is necessary to trigger to progress..... kinda programming 1-0-1 ...

otmar

May 9, 2017
The Problem with the Police ist that you need August to charm Riley, but you need a charmed Riley to be able to meet August. Or is there another way into the Jail?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
I used to see a few stats, not the code itself... :p But thx for all the info.

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
Ive managed to debug the main path, now its possible to actually get to some content. Follow the walkthough included because you wont be able to figure out what to do on your own as the game provides very little info, i went though the code to figure this out.

xXMalone23Xx

May 19, 2017
im sorry but i still can't get sex scenes it says i need to get closer and can't get new power but i did everything that said in walkthrouhg can i get a save or do i post mine and see what is wrong?

Polip1339

Jul 30, 2017
Did you talk to the old man after getting the police chief work boss and school headmaster to get the second spell?
Then you need to grind lust to above 300
You can send me the Save

Also note to dev, you can do the events this way :
And then you can remove all the duplicate locations,that should decrease the number of locations 7 times :D
In the future when you get to writing out the events you can just change the code to a switch case and provide diffrent text to diffrent stages of the event.
You can see examples of this with some sister events, in the qsp attached, this one also adds a debug console in the city and fixes a small bug with samanta in the library

Last edited:
Reactions: PrEzi

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Polip1339 found a few bugs in your 0.1.4 /// e.g.
Location Work Line 32
Location apartments line 22 (possibly more) etc.

I really think we should just wait for the fixes coming from the dev.... else it is just waste of time.... as after each fix we need to start all over again....

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is the incest proper (within the game world) or is someone being a prude again?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Did you talk to the old man after getting the police chief work boss and school headmaster to get the second spell?
Then you need to grind lust to above 300
You can send me the Save

Also note to dev, you can do the events this way :
And then you can remove all the duplicate locations,that should decrease the number of locations 7 times :D
In the future when you get to writing out the events you can just change the code to a switch case and provide diffrent text to diffrent stages of the event.
You can see examples of this with some sister events, in the qsp attached, this one also adds a debug console in the city and fixes a small bug with samanta in the library
whats the password for the qsp?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes