• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Riko567

Oct 20, 2019
так и залей рабочию игру а не фиксы и где тут путь любвы тупа путь нтр

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This screams like a game where the love path scenes is the LI giving a handjob or a blow job while most NTR scenes are them getting destroyed left and right by everyone.

In any case good luck to the dev, I'll check back when it's further along in content.

Oct 8, 2019
>(Chat GPT 3.5 & English Level A)

Does this use the standard English proficiency measurements (A1/2, B1/2, C1/2) or something else?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Well, after managing to get it to work I've given the game a go. Putting aside the bugs and occasional bad English, it's got decent potential, I like the direction of the scenes so far. But I think this is one I'll forget about till there's a bit more meat on the bones. Good luck to the dev

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I've planned that the love path will start after everyone changes class. This game is still in version 0.0.1, it's just the beginning of the journey.
I'm going to assume that even if the Love Path starts later, we can avoid all the NTR path which I assume starts earlier. Because if what happens is that we start the game on the NTR path and later we can switch to the Love path, then it isn't going to interest me.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
This is a really interesting setting, and a solid start to a good NTR game. Plus, the mechanic where you can walk around solo as any of the girls to find events is really well done! Not really any actual content, yet, though... Looking forward to when this game is more fleshed out!

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I loved the 3D CG, the only bad thing is that I had to do another run because there were scenes that you only see if you lose. Anyway, good game!.

PD: where do you find the "lewd" versions of the family? I found them in the archives, but I didn't see them ingame

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes