3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
Any chance of some incest in the game? If not, how about a little more intimacy between family members? Kissing, making out, deep petting, fondling. Everything except penetration? They look so cute together. Family bonding is awesome sauce.
Incest in my opinion isn't incest unless it includes penetration, but, I'm no doctor or nuttin".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
So, just finished reading all of the posts up to today, and from what I've gathered about the NTR content:

1. It is unavoidable from the get-go.
2. There is no "love" optional route; this is a cuck game and you play as the beta.
3. The dev can't seem to give a direct answer about it, but given the language barrier (as well as the fact that NTR even has different forms) I don't blame him for the confusion.

So, in short, just add (unavoidable) to the NTR tag in the OP, and you should be able to avoid a lot of the confusion and bitching that comes along with the polarizing subject. Being that it's not my thing, either, I'm not going to bother trying it out.

Best of luck and wishes to the dev. From what I read, from the crowd it's made for, this is turning out to be a pretty solid game for them.
LMAO you really write these sh*t, even while not playing the game just judging the game based on reading comments, what a f***ng joke you are. If u played the game ntr is avoidable.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Save. Gallery.
Town with gallery probably shouldn't require being level 10 directly after giving us a level 1 character.

Reactions: genticles

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
LMAO you really write these sh*t, even while not playing the game just judging the game based on reading comments, what a f***ng joke you are. If u played the game ntr is avoidable.
Until there's a definitive response from the dev that there's solid content where ntr is absolutely avoidable from the very beginning, I'll keep my distance and observe. By completely avoidable, I don't mean just not seeing it when the story has it happen; "completely avoidable" is having it not come up, regardless of the mc knowing or not. As for the "solid content", that's being more than just kissing and a handy. If the ntr route gets "full sex scenes", the non-ntr route should also have "full sex scenes".

Unless this is all the case, it may as well just be unavoidable ntr, because that's what you'll get people coming in here screaming about. I read through to see if any questions about the ntr were asked and then answered. From the responses they got, as well as the follow-up "lost in translation" post, It looked like ntr wasn't avoidable in its entirety, thus my initial response and suggestion to update the tag to reflect that.

I'm just looking for a solid, clarifying answer to whether or not the game will have a way to *completely avoid* the ntr, it may as well be considered "Unavoidable".
- Completely avoidable = No story elements (which includes things the MC is and is not aware of) in which a love interest engages in any sexual acts with any other character aside from the MC, no other characters "stealing" a love interest's attention/affection and no point in story where the MC is powerless to stop something from happening to a love interest.
- If a story element would lead to a love interest being placed into a situation that would lead to ntr, due to the player fucking up, I think that's just good writing with how the world works that the dev is building. However, I (along with anyone else who doesn't like ntr) would see that as a game over scenario and would just go back to the last save to do better. It's possible that even a failure scenario isn't really a game over, however if there's no feature to avoid the scene and go back to the main menu before it plays I just force the game closed and load a previous save.

**This is all just talk, though, as the dev should always follow their vision and do what they had planned. That would avoid burnout, keep the story from falling apart and maintain your project with the demographic you set out to make it for in the first place. Too many great games die early or become something completely different then fail because they pulled a bait-and-switch on the people who were invested in the original direction.

TL;DR
Mark the NTR as "Unavoidable" to keep the real problems out, until you have a crystal clear response of it being completely avoidable. Avoid a lot of the headache that comes with a polarizing tag.

Edit: Removed the unnecessary (and uncalled for) jabs at Nvq0930. I apologize for that. Added a TL;DR for those who, understandably, can't be bothered by the wall of text.

Last edited:

Brokoga

Jul 23, 2017
Really need to just add "Unavoidable" to the NTR tag in genres to avoid the anti-NTR people trying to hijack the thread (like they always do). At least add it until you figure out for sure how you want to set up your story routes.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr and narnif

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
thank you for the advice I'll tag it as you said. I'm not sure about the game genre either. It's just a game with ntr and incest and I do it because I like it. So it became a strange game genre. Which I'm still not sure what to tag.

Reactions: zandalari

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
thank you for the advice I'll tag it as you said. I'm not sure about the game genre either. It's just a game with ntr and incest and I do it because I like it. So it became a strange game genre. Which I'm still not sure what to tag.
Incest and NTR. Fairly simple. Both of these being on one game is both fairly common and not a new genre in and of itself.

Impostor69POS

Apr 30, 2022
Until there's a definitive response from the dev that there's solid content where ntr is absolutely avoidable from the very beginning, I'll keep my distance and observe. By completely avoidable, I don't mean just not seeing it when the story has it happen; "completely avoidable" is having it not come up, regardless of the mc knowing or not. As for the "solid content", that's being more than just kissing and a handy. If the ntr route gets "full sex scenes", the non-ntr route should also have "full sex scenes".

Unless this is all the case, it may as well just be unavoidable ntr, because that's what you'll get people coming in here screaming about. I read through to see if any questions about the ntr were asked and then answered. From the responses they got, as well as the follow-up "lost in translation" post, It looked like ntr wasn't avoidable in its entirety, thus my initial response and suggestion to update the tag to reflect that.

I'm just looking for a solid, clarifying answer to whether or not the game will have a way to *completely avoid* the ntr, it may as well be considered "Unavoidable".
- Completely avoidable = No story elements (which includes things the MC is and is not aware of) in which a love interest engages in any sexual acts with any other character aside from the MC, no other characters "stealing" a love interest's attention/affection and no point in story where the MC is powerless to stop something from happening to a love interest.
- If a story element would lead to a love interest being placed into a situation that would lead to ntr, due to the player fucking up, I think that's just good writing with how the world works that the dev is building. However, I (along with anyone else who doesn't like ntr) would see that as a game over scenario and would just go back to the last save to do better. It's possible that even a failure scenario isn't really a game over, however if there's no feature to avoid the scene and go back to the main menu before it plays I just force the game closed and load a previous save.

**This is all just talk, though, as the dev should always follow their vision and do what they had planned. That would avoid burnout, keep the story from falling apart and maintain your project with the demographic you set out to make it for in the first place. Too many great games die early or become something completely different then fail because they pulled a bait-and-switch on the people who were invested in the original direction.

TL;DR
Mark the NTR as "Unavoidable" to keep the real problems out, until you have a crystal clear response of it being completely avoidable. Avoid a lot of the headache that comes with a polarizing tag.

Edit: Removed the unnecessary (and uncalled for) jabs at Nvq0930. I apologize for that. Added a TL;DR for those who, understandably, can't be bothered by the wall of text.
(As of now) ntr is avoidable as long you dont lose. But soon will not.(probably) so for now no point adding the tag unavoidable unless it gets to that point.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I can't tell you right now. Please follow in the next update. But it is related to some events that occurred in version 0.0.2.
Im gonna wait un til MC gets some real scenes right now the MC feel more like a npc whit all the shit behind his back
PD : No bad feelings the story goes like that

Last edited:
Reactions: ISecretDream
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes