3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
For version 0.0.1 is yes.
But for the next version, may not.
thank you, i did not like it much that you have to give up to get those scenes. I would like another way to get those kind of scenes. I can see good content in the future with the mom and that fatass guy.
The game looks good so far

N1rox98

May 25, 2020
thank you, i did not like it much that you have to give up to get those scenes. I would like another way to get those kind of scenes. I can see good content in the future with the mom and that fatass guy.
The game looks good so far
You'll get it eventually)

Reactions: ISecretDream

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
what i expected the MC only gets handjobs and so little scenes but the ntr path the girls gets fucked right of the bat i fucking hate games that do that if you want to make a NTR game do it but don say its have two paths whe one gets two or three scenes and the other gets 20 dude wtf a little balance in the paths

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Last Hero's Darkest Quest [v0.0.2] [ISecretDream]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastHerosDarkestQuest-0.0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ISecretDream

narnif

Sep 4, 2017
So, just finished reading all of the posts up to today, and from what I've gathered about the NTR content:

1. It is unavoidable from the get-go.
2. There is no "love" optional route; this is a cuck game and you play as the beta.
3. The dev can't seem to give a direct answer about it, but given the language barrier (as well as the fact that NTR even has different forms) I don't blame him for the confusion.

So, in short, just add (unavoidable) to the NTR tag in the OP, and you should be able to avoid a lot of the confusion and bitching that comes along with the polarizing subject. Being that it's not my thing, either, I'm not going to bother trying it out.

Best of luck and wishes to the dev. From what I read, from the crowd it's made for, this is turning out to be a pretty solid game for them.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Any chance of some incest in the game? If not, how about a little more intimacy between family members? Kissing, making out, deep petting, fondling. Everything except penetration? They look so cute together. Family bonding is awesome sauce.
Incest in my opinion isn't incest unless it includes penetration, but, I'm no doctor or nuttin".

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes