Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
0.002 either there is a lot of content here and this game will be huge or this game is 1 page of text and a menu

ninjasmurf73

Nov 18, 2017
got as far as i needed to confirm MC's role. so yeah this is a game where MC gets fucked by shemales i guess. stoppled playing after i saw stats. (they seemed focused on mc bein on a bitch)
Thanks for the info. Was really hoping this was going to have a alpha male protagonist,
...oh well.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Autus

Jan 17, 2020
Not a terrible start, but I can't say I like the use of MP4 files and no option to turn off sound. I personally feel like converting into GIF's would be a better alternative, but that's just my opinion.

Also, this is a Twine game and it uses a lot of borrowed code from a few prominent developers without crediting them; not necessary, but it's something that I would want to see as they published the code in order to help others. The borrowed code systems I noticed were the health bar by HiEv ( ) and the speech boxes by Chapel ( ), though that one more closely resembles the speech boxes from The Company by Westane.

Hopefully Mord'll continue to work on the game and make it something enjoyable for a lot of different players. For now, I'll add it to my list of titles that I'm keeping an eye on and see where it goes.

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
In the games files there's an image folder for beauty salon what's the point of this if there is no in-game content to access it?

Silverfan936

Nov 30, 2019
after futaland havent been updated in a long while I was hoping there would eventually be something as good as it, and it seems this one´s it!:D

Lewdbum49

Feb 1, 2020
so is no longer working on Futaland?
Don't know, but I do know both 1.1 and 1.2 have some game breaking bugs both having to do with the serums. 1.1 has it with making them (if you can grind your way to the shemale serum, anyway) and 1.2 breaks after using the female serum the first time when you go home.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes