ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Found possible error: when training a male prisoner ("joe"), shemale images show. It showed male/male clips during the battle, but upon capture the game thinks he's a shemale.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
error here :
BLUETOOTH TOY CONNECTION
It is a test at the moment and working only with Chrome.
It will vibrate only at the dreams for test:
Pair Device

No bluetooth, try reconnecting your adapter or using another.

Error: <<buttplugdeviceadded>>: We need a client object!<<buttplugdeviceadded>>
<<append "#devicelist">>_device.Name<</append>>
<</buttplugdeviceadded>>

kilrathy

Aug 6, 2017
Hello.
How do you increase the energy ? i am stuck at 4 after several hours of play. i am level 15 ?
Thanks.

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Hello.
How do you increase the energy ? i am stuck at 4 after several hours of play. i am level 15 ?
Thanks.
You could hack it using your console, using the statement "SugarCube.State.active.variables.Energy =" 5, 10000 or whatever you want, but really, do you want to grind that much every 'day'?

Just so you know, the stat panel on the left will show it as '5/4 Energy' unless you change Energy to MaxEnergy in your SugarCube statement.
Personally, I don't mess with the MaxEnergy setting because I want to find out when, or if it will come up on its own at some point.

BTW, this game is designed to be a grinder, so stfu and get comfortable in your chair, because whether you play straight up or cheat with your console, you're going to be in it for a looong time.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Changelog

• Added 139 new naked shemale solo pics for the fighting
  • Added 28 shemale suck male player vids
  • Added 5 shemale suck shemale player vids
  • Added 12 shemale fuck male player vids
  • Added 43 facial vids
  • Added 24 male fuck shemale vids
  • Added 169 shemale solo teasing vids
  • Added 69 shemale solo cum vids
  • Added 3 cum swallow vids
  • Added 5 male suck shemale vids
  • Added 3 shemale handjob male vids
  • Added 5 male cum in shemale hand vids
  • Added 2 male handjob shemale vids
  • Added 2 shemale suck shemale vids
  • Added a solo Chanel bath scene 9 vids
  • Added Chanel and Aubrey bath scene 8 vids
  • Added Chanel and Aubrey bedroom scene. 6 vids
  • Added 2 x shemale group gangbang a male player scenes (Legendary patron request) 7 vids
  • Added a new NPC. She is a female.
  • Added a garden which the new NPC will use and growing flowers for potions.
  • Added a new trap. Foam trap, taught by the new NPC. If the enemy triggered then once she reaches you and you have to fight with her you have one extra attack at the beginning of the fight.
  • Added a contact page for Lindsey
  • Added a shower where you can shower once a day to refill one energy. If your arousal is high you will masturbate. You can have sex with your trained fighter as well. 28 solo vids, 40 male on male vids, 13 male on shemale vids
  • Updated the guide menu

Reactions: Trapitalism101

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
There's two game mechanic problems that bother me to no end.

The butt plug is always seemingly unplugged when MC goes into the office for a psych visit. There's no events from day to day where I get feedback that it has been taken out for whatever reasons. There's no events that I have MC get into implying that they are receiving anal sex. The only possible explanation left is that the anal training in the office leaves us unplugged, and the person who is so "anal" about checking us going in could care less whether we put it back in going out. The fact that the act of getting it back in is buried deep in the clothing menu under "underwear" and not "accessories" is also, pun intended, "a pain in the ass". This daily manual chore also requires us to "back history" scum if we forget and go into the office unplugged since we then forfeit the days training if we don't.

The freed and unfreed prisoners seem to be randomly be out of hit points or energy at the beginning of a day when it comes to either training or manning a trap. In fact, they always seem to be out of gas when we first put them in a booth or watchtower and then the base gets attacked. They presumably have just had a full nights rest since I don't use people I have just trained. I always manage buildings before I get around to training folk. Also just what are the freed prisoners doing anyway if they aren't manning a trap? Are they just lollygagging around when red alert sounds, and MC is thus the only idiot left to fend off the attack?

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019

The butt plug is always seemingly unplugged when MC goes into the office for a psych visit. There's no events from day to day where I get feedback that it has been taken out for whatever reasons. There's no events that I have MC get into implying that they are receiving anal sex. The only possible explanation left is that the anal training in the office leaves us unplugged, and the person who is so "anal" about checking us going in could care less whether we put it back in going out. The fact that the act of getting it back in is buried deep in the clothing menu under "underwear" and not "accessories" is also, pun intended, "a pain in the ass". This daily manual chore also requires us to "back history" scum if we forget and go into the office unplugged since we then forfeit the days training if we don't.

The freed and unfreed prisoners seem to be randomly be out of hit points or energy at the beginning of a day when it comes to either training or manning a trap. In fact, they always seem to be out of gas when we first put them in a booth or watchtower and then the base gets attacked. They presumably have just had a full nights rest since I don't use people I have just trained. I always manage buildings before I get around to training folk. Also just what are the freed prisoners doing anyway if they aren't manning a trap? Are they just lollygagging around when red alert sounds, and MC is thus the only idiot left to fend off the attack?
Hi!

Thanks for your review. Every time when a buttplug removed before anal activity, you get a warning notification at the top right corner with a sound signal.

If the other team members will join in the fight then the player got nothing to do because they will kill every attacker so no reason to play. Let's say they are defending the other parts of the outpost.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
I don't have audio enabled because I play games like this as a different user sandboxed away from the one that owns my Linux desktop. I never noticed any sort of visual indication of buttplug removal. I did verify that the buttplug doesn't get replaced after an anal session with Aubrey. It would be nice if she at least prompted you to put it back in afterwards or just simply did it automatically.

Hi!

Thanks for your review. Every time when a buttplug removed before anal activity, you get a warning notification at the top right corner with a sound signal.

If the other team members will join in the fight then the player got nothing to do because they will kill every attacker so no reason to play. Let's say they are defending the other parts of the outpost.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The Bimbo class should get a rework. It doesn't make any sense that a pherome trap or a soldier in a gloryhole has arousal effects on them basically the same as other classes, but MC's groping attack has zero effect. It doesn't make sense that they can't be captured and turned and then be put to use like other soldiers. As you go up in levels their HP pool turns them into tanks that you can't take down without going through a fuckton of anti-arousal potions. This is in spite of the fact that your armor has no effect on reducing the intensity of their arousal attack. One would think that a welding helmet and heavy leathers would make visual and tactile effects be substantially reduced.

Meanwhile, where's our arousal attack system? We are stuck with a grope that doesn't seem to get leveled or be augmented by training. Why can't we craft something like drugged darts or potions that can be used on blades or splashed on the attacker?

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020

Hey, phupdup.

Before I 'solve' your 'problems', let me ask you a rhetorical question: you're not a micromanager in real life, are you?
(BTW, "rhetorical" means "no need to answer".)

1.) If you go into hypnotraining without your buttplug, open the left side panel and use the top left arrow to back out to the menu page and put it back in. It only takes a minute, and you won't lose a day's training. Remember to put it back in after the training.
Your 'Sexiness" stat should be at 4.

2.) If you want to strengthen your other fighters, I suggest installing the "TwineHacker" plugin. It works in Microsoft Edge and Firefox in Developer mode. I use it to max out my prisoner and fighter stats before I train them, and boost my energy beyond 4 so that I don't have to sleep between training sessions. You can set your scrap, flowers and water to 1000000 if you want to, as well, and also re-install your buttplug. Just leave the seachbar blank; it's in there somewhere.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
How do you capture prisoners? Also is there any difference between the weapons? They all seem to do the same thing. Have yet to unlock a weapon shop or a way to get better weapons. Also please make all the traps one screen! I shouldn't have to click through so many. There are so many screens that don't need to be there. Training for example just have it all in one menu instead of multiple.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes