lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
anyone want to share the new 101 release? supposed to be out for patrons today would really appreciate it

TrollerXD73

Mar 13, 2020
I played this game when it just started, now I played it again... this game changed about 180 degrees... From camp of "evil shemales" were MC was slave into camp where MC is a boss! (For me it's different game)
I didn't say that this game is worst now (I enjoy both), I'm just suprised by this decision of dev... I'm still happy with that I can finally beat my enemies! (in last version I played it was not possible to win with characters other than basic scavengers)
Good luck with game! (whatever direction you will choose)

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Getting 'bad cum' in order to TF into Sissy is very hard, while getting good cum to transform into shemale is very easy. I presume this is on purpose?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
"Only a thousand woman did not turn into shemale, but every shemales and man are fertile, and nobody can impregnate them."
1607893010265.png

Should that be "but all shemales and men are INfertile"?

Thisisfunny

Aug 11, 2020
I m lost on 2 things here. (1) How do I build more defenses? All of them are locked and I cannot figure out how to unlock them. (2) I put down a spike trap and maxed it. It says does 20 points (I think) of damage yet every invader only seems to take 3 points of damage. Why is it doing this?

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
much much better than last time I played, about 6m ago. Now progress is clear.
Still. Tons. Of. Grinding.

But this time, saveediting it, I managed to complete the entire progress with the 4 roomates (channel/etc) in under 3 hours. Still VERY grindy.

Reactions: inactive

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The scrap currency is way too unbalanced still. The dev seems to double every upgrade's scrap cost while leaving scrap gathering and looting numbers at basically the same levels. After the first upgrade or two, the player rapidly finds that they have to grind gathering and looting for a week or more just to upgrade ONE thing when the camp has a plethora of needs including traps that seem to break and need scrap to repair.

The disgruntled player will quickly jump into the javascript console and do things like:

Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.scrap=10000
in order to avoid grinding less than 100 scrap each day.

QuestorNo1

Feb 24, 2020
Hey, there. I found out a couple of things while playing this game.

The first thing I found is that while playing this type of HTML game is that if you don't like the outcome of one of your actions that produce an unliked result, you can change it by backing out of it with the left arrow in the upper part of the side panel and then choose your continue statement again. You can do this until you get the outcome you like. Grind away!

The second one involves hacking the file itself.
In one of the intro screens is where you input your player's name. It defaults to John Doe, but if you change it, your name comes up as $fname.
Open up the file in a HTML editor. I use atom, from github. Search for $fplayer and change it to $fname, save the file and reload it in your browser. Your name will now be whatever you changed it to.
I don't think you can make the change in the browser console.

Reactions: inactive
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes