ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Changelog says MM clips, but tags dont say gay, can someone scope this out?

^^^ yeah... what exactly is the gay content? Cause I'm looking for more M/M content always, and half the time the "gay" tag means "shemale" or "futa" on male. No judgement... just not what i'm looking for

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
somehow buttplug got "lost" (while wearing it, and using +22hrs) and cannot continue. will try again for the next update, i hope its a meaningful one, this one had plenty of new media of good quality, thanks mord

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
somehow buttplug got "lost" (while wearing it, and using +22hrs) and cannot continue. will try again for the next update, i hope its a meaningful one, this one had plenty of new media of good quality, thanks mord
The buttplug is bugged and I stopped working on this game at the moment cos I dont have enough time to working on two games. In the future maybe I will come back to it.

Reactions: he_found_you

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
For the butt plug you have to go in living area, sleeping room, change clothes, underwears.

I want to know if the side quest for flower is possible to complete.

Side Quest

- Gather five rare flowers and take it back to Room 164. White lotus, Middlemist red, Hydrangea, Campion, Lisianthus. /not finished yet/
- Gather 5 red roses for Aspen. /not finished yet/

I have 6 red roses but i can't interact whit Aspen for give her and i can't find the other flower.

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
For the butt plug you have to go in living area, sleeping room, change clothes, underwears.

I want to know if the side quest for flower is possible to complete.

Side Quest

- Gather five rare flowers and take it back to Room 164. White lotus, Middlemist red, Hydrangea, Campion, Lisianthus. /not finished yet/
- Gather 5 red roses for Aspen. /not finished yet/

I have 6 red roses but i can't interact whit Aspen for give her and i can't find the other flower.
Pretty sure that in this case "/not finished yet/" means that this part of the game literally is not finished yet.

So, no, those missions are not finishable.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I just want to let you know I started working on this game again. It will be made with Unreal4 engine. I can not tell any dates when the first release coming but I will share some pics later.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will it be download and play?
Or download and play in browser?

I love this game and its concept (SEXY DOMINANT SHEMALES? HEAVEN), but the download and play in browser actually puts me off a wee bit, just asking out of hopeful curiosity, I'll still play and love it regardless.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Will it be download and play?
Or download and play in browser?

I love this game and its concept (SEXY DOMINANT SHEMALES? HEAVEN), but the download and play in browser actually puts me off a wee bit, just asking out of hopeful curiosity, I'll still play and love it regardless.
It will be like a normal game. download and play.
Here is a very early screenshot from the first base camp. It will be a small military base with a bunker.
Screenshot_2020-09-19_124108.jpg

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
The gameplay and the character mechanism will be mixed from Witcher 3, Skyrim and far cry. Once a playable version is done I will release it and change and adjust everything to have good enjoyable gameplay and fight system

Reactions: Scotsman1989

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
hi
new version is UP
Mega
change log :

- The game is fully reworked with new mechanisms and contents.
What is your source for this? I'm not gonna lie, I am honestly a little skeptical and sketchy of it, the link you have is a weird version compared to the original, doesn't use the same file name structure judging from the download name, and its quite a bit bigger

EDIT: NM, disregard this post, I checked Mord's main website and patreon, I was wrong to be suspicious. Or not wrong, but I apparently didn't have to worry.

Last edited:

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
So what's the deal? He said he's going to be making it on UE4, but we just got an update on HTML? Did he change his mind or is he working on both versions? Would like to know, because if it becomes a 3D game, I'm gonna have to drop it.

Mord87

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
So what's the deal? He said he's going to be making it on UE4, but we just got an update on HTML? Did he change his mind or is he working on both versions? Would like to know, because if it becomes a 3D game, I'm gonna have to drop it.
It stays in Twine. I need around $ 2000 to buy every app and assets to make it in unreal.

Reactions: inactive
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes