EduAAA

Jul 31, 2023
Yo', if they are sponsoring you and you want to express gratitude by giving them CD keys, it doesn't really make sense to say the money is coming out of your pocket, right? By the way, that whole "futa" thing... yuck! Also personally I lost interest when the first sexual scene occurred after who knows how much time in a story that's David Lynch-style, breaking fundamental storytelling rules. You end up fed up, and speaking of fed up, steroids bulk up your muscles but don't give you strength, at least not for fighting. It's the consistent repetition of an exercise, like hitting a punching bag a million times, that develops the nervous system and body to strike harder each time. They gain endurance, precision, and +9 charisma, by the way.
PS: Those renders are pretty cool, pity story ain't like parental love... that VN even though it could be much better, let you behave in a way you wouldn't in real life... unless nobody is watching XD. That's imo what make an erotic game interesting, to behave like real life there is real life... or so I read. Anyway, "fuck em till they dead" quoting that hero from GOT. Merry-go-around and a happy new girl

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
1.8b, latest one; the other version before this worked fine, this one just crashes whenever I try to open it :/
From what you're telling me, it seems to be an installation issue. Have you properly deleted the entire previous folder and extracted it cleanly to a new location? Tomorrow, I'll test the game on a computer where it has never been installed to see if it behaves the same way.

And try not to download the crunched version.

Avoid using "unren" as it could lead to a hierarchy issue. If it still occurs, let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
If update fast enough, can become next great 3A in F95zone . (y)
If update is slow, with the design of this game, it is likely to be abandoned halfway.:sick:
keep working and dont die @ Miss Lizzy Anthus :geek:

Reactions: LewdLife

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

English:
Hello everyone,
No need for long speeches, I just wanted to inform you that within the next 24 hours, a poll will be posted on Discord, which will be absolutely decisive for the future of Iris in the game. I'm not kidding. Her destiny is in the hands of the patrons. You'll know more tomorrow evening, around 9 PM CET+1.
Meet in the channel reserved for patrons' polls on Discord.

Français:

Salut à tous,
Inutile de faire de longs discours, je voulais juste vous informer que dans les 24 prochaines heures, sur Discord, sera posté un sondage qui sera absolument déterminant pour le futur d'Iris dans le jeu. Je ne rigole pas. Son destin est entre les mains des patrons. Vous en saurez plus demain soir, autour de 21h CET+1.
Rendez-vous dans le canal réservé aux sondage des patrons sur Discord.

Español:
Hola a todos,
No hay necesidad de largos discursos, solo quería informarles que en las próximas 24 horas, se publicará una encuesta en Discord, la cual será absolutamente decisiva para el futuro de Iris en el juego. No estoy bromeando. Su destino está en manos de los mecenas. Sabrán más mañana por la noche, alrededor de las 9 PM CET+1.
Nos vemos en el canal reservado para las encuestas de los mecenas en Discord.

Deutsch:
Hallo zusammen,
Lange Reden sind unnötig, ich möchte euch nur informieren, dass innerhalb der nächsten 24 Stunden eine Umfrage auf Discord veröffentlicht wird, die für die Zukunft von Iris im Spiel absolut entscheidend sein wird. Ich mache keine Scherze. Ihr Schicksal liegt in den Händen der Patrone. Ihr erfahrt morgen Abend mehr, gegen 21 Uhr CET+1.
Treffen Sie sich im für die Umfragen der Patrone reservierten Kanal auf Discord.

Reactions: Virgil_

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

English:
Hello everyone,
No need for long speeches, I just wanted to inform you that within the next 24 hours, a poll will be posted on Discord, which will be absolutely decisive for the future of Iris in the game. I'm not kidding. Her destiny is in the hands of the patrons. You'll know more tomorrow evening, around 9 PM CET+1.
Meet in the channel reserved for patrons' polls on Discord.

Français:

Salut à tous,
Inutile de faire de longs discours, je voulais juste vous informer que dans les 24 prochaines heures, sur Discord, sera posté un sondage qui sera absolument déterminant pour le futur d'Iris dans le jeu. Je ne rigole pas. Son destin est entre les mains des patrons. Vous en saurez plus demain soir, autour de 21h CET+1.
Rendez-vous dans le canal réservé aux sondage des patrons sur Discord.

Español:
Hola a todos,
No hay necesidad de largos discursos, solo quería informarles que en las próximas 24 horas, se publicará una encuesta en Discord, la cual será absolutamente decisiva para el futuro de Iris en el juego. No estoy bromeando. Su destino está en manos de los mecenas. Sabrán más mañana por la noche, alrededor de las 9 PM CET+1.
Nos vemos en el canal reservado para las encuestas de los mecenas en Discord.

Deutsch:
Hallo zusammen,
Lange Reden sind unnötig, ich möchte euch nur informieren, dass innerhalb der nächsten 24 Stunden eine Umfrage auf Discord veröffentlicht wird, die für die Zukunft von Iris im Spiel absolut entscheidend sein wird. Ich mache keine Scherze. Ihr Schicksal liegt in den Händen der Patrone. Ihr erfahrt morgen Abend mehr, gegen 21 Uhr CET+1.
Treffen Sie sich im für die Umfragen der Patrone reservierten Kanal auf Discord.
I am guessing that the poll will be about having lewd content with her. I doubt that the patrons will vote in favor of that.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Why not? She is coming of age in a motel surrounded by deviants and sexual misfits. It wouldn't make much sense if she was completely immune to what is going on.
I am not against her having that type of content in the future. I am just not sure if that is something most patrons will want. Also this is all speculation, the poll is just for patrons and the dev was really vague about the poll so it may have nothing to do with adding lewd content for her.

Vibesy

Nov 19, 2023
I am not against her having that type of content in the future. I am just not sure if that is something most patrons will want. Also this is all speculation, the poll is just for patrons and the dev was really vague about the poll so it may have nothing to do with adding lewd content for her.
You are probably right. Also any sexual content probably gets the Patreon page pulled, so unlikely Patrons would vote for it. If it does go that route, might as well make it the Patreon trifecta- with Dad, sorry I mean the bodyguard forcing himself on her.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
You are probably right. Also any sexual content probably gets the Patreon page pulled, so unlikely Patrons would vote for it. If it does go that route, might as well make it the Patreon trifecta- with Dad, sorry I mean the bodyguard forcing himself on her.
Not necessarily, the dev would just need to make a separate patch for that type of content, there are quite a few games that do that and they have been on patreon for years. As long as the version you post on patreon is "clean" there shouldn't be any issues. But if you're going to do that, is probably better to have a boosty or subscribestar page as well just in case something happens.

Zalphar

Mar 9, 2023
Hi, I wanted to give some feed back.

I enjoyed the game and am interested to see if the stats actually mean something or are just for show, very few games actual implement them in a meaningful way.

I am not sure if an issue with my headset, I can use my laptops built in sound (usually use it) but for this game played with headphones on. For some reason with my headphones have two options, one is really loud and doesn't seem to account for the volume dial and seems to be a max setting and the other option that I use actually works and I can raise and lower the volume. That isn't my point but some background. My point is I tried to use the reader function (v key) and it played the audio through the laptop and not my headset which I found really weird, it would lower my headsets volume by about half and play through the laptops speakers the reading and the music through my headset, very weird. I dropped trying to use the voice option.

I got a bit annoyed with a song at the start being only playable for like 1 frame of a scene (song "RUN", and he drops his phone) but next scene stops. It did play again when went to get the teddy bear, which also annoyed me because it was ditched at the hotel and not in the scene when they dropped from the fire escape (I think) anyway, bad continuity. It obviously wasn't that important, but still MC risked his life for nothing...

So that brings me to a very important flaw of the starting of the game in my opinion. I would suggest MC dream or think of his "wards" right at the start of the game before we are flooded with how dark and mysterious our MC is because it totally destroys the sense of urgency that is created right at the start when the MC wakes the girls in a rush but still has time to chat and figure out who is who. By the time it was done, that rush of "oh no" became, "meh". So get it over with before the game starts and not during a rushing scene.

Other than that, I got depressed at the stop to look at the lake scene because I would not be visiting there, and it looked cool and mysterious. It would be nice if they stopped there for a night and some gas before moving off again all day to the games' location. Maybe a future DLC insert location.

Other than that, it is all good. Good job, great graphic design, UI design and layout.

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
It would be cool to know what the poll was about for us not yet patrons, I mean we can't vote but maybe some could be enticed to subscribe to make their voices heard...

Zalphar

Mar 9, 2023
I forgot to say I also got upset at the MC saying he has no cash and is in trouble (how is he going to get by and what is going to do to get money!?), then opens up a briefcase full of money and ignores it like it doesn't exist. Ditch the cash in the briefcase to make the story more believable, or make him state that for some reason the money isn't his, and he cannot use it. Or even better, grab a stack of cash and ditch the issue of him needing to earn cash.

Also, I hope we discover the missing cloths, would hate for that issue to go ignored.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
The dev has asked that the content of the poll not be made public.
Maybe he will comment on it himself.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes