Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev has asked that the content of the poll not be made public.
Maybe he will comment on it himself.
It must be about adding content for Iris, otherwise I don't see why he would be so secret about it. If the dev ends up adding it, it will probably end up being for patrons only as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
It must be about adding content for Iris, otherwise I don't see why he would be so secret about it. If the dev ends up adding it, it will probably end up being for patrons only as well.
No, that is not the case. She just wants to gather opinions and wants to consider how to proceed. Afterwards she will make that decision public, I think.

Reactions: Badjourasmix

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hi, I wanted to give some feed back.

I enjoyed the game and am interested to see if the stats actually mean something or are just for show, very few games actual implement them in a meaningful way.

I am not sure if an issue with my headset, I can use my laptops built in sound (usually use it) but for this game played with headphones on. For some reason with my headphones have two options, one is really loud and doesn't seem to account for the volume dial and seems to be a max setting and the other option that I use actually works and I can raise and lower the volume. That isn't my point but some background. My point is I tried to use the reader function (v key) and it played the audio through the laptop and not my headset which I found really weird, it would lower my headsets volume by about half and play through the laptops speakers the reading and the music through my headset, very weird. I dropped trying to use the voice option.

I got a bit annoyed with a song at the start being only playable for like 1 frame of a scene (song "RUN", and he drops his phone) but next scene stops. It did play again when went to get the teddy bear, which also annoyed me because it was ditched at the hotel and not in the scene when they dropped from the fire escape (I think) anyway, bad continuity. It obviously wasn't that important, but still MC risked his life for nothing...

So that brings me to a very important flaw of the starting of the game in my opinion. I would suggest MC dream or think of his "wards" right at the start of the game before we are flooded with how dark and mysterious our MC is because it totally destroys the sense of urgency that is created right at the start when the MC wakes the girls in a rush but still has time to chat and figure out who is who. By the time it was done, that rush of "oh no" became, "meh". So get it over with before the game starts and not during a rushing scene.

Other than that, I got depressed at the stop to look at the lake scene because I would not be visiting there, and it looked cool and mysterious. It would be nice if they stopped there for a night and some gas before moving off again all day to the games' location. Maybe a future DLC insert location.

Other than that, it is all good. Good job, great graphic design, UI design and layout.
Thank you for your feedback. I understand very well what you feel about the presentation of the wards at the beginning during the rush moment. For me, when they are introduced, it's like time has stopped, so it doesn't disturb the story, but I completely understand that it breaks the rhythm.

I forgot to say I also got upset at the MC saying he has no cash and is in trouble (how is he going to get by and what is going to do to get money!?), then opens up a briefcase full of money and ignores it like it doesn't exist. Ditch the cash in the briefcase to make the story more believable, or make him state that for some reason the money isn't his, and he cannot use it. Or even better, grab a stack of cash and ditch the issue of him needing to earn cash.

Also, I hope we discover the missing cloths, would hate for that issue to go ignored.
Who told you he ignored the money? He may not have ignored them but simply cannot spend them.
Do you know what a Tchekhov's gun is? Money and clothes are one.

Last edited:

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
i dont understand i missed too many scenes in gallery cause i am not vip or something?
Hi,
In the options, press the cheat button to unlock all scenes. If after doing so, some scenes still don't open, it's because the image is a placeholder, which is unfortunately necessary in the code due to persistent data.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hello everyone. I've started creating some signatures. Feel free to use them if you'd like to lend a hand. It's greatly beneficial for game promotion. Thanks in advance. If you'd like signatures with different characters, please let me know which ones. (Don't forget the rules about signatures)

10 FPS, If you want to use two pictures..

24 FPS if you want to use only one picture.

I'm not sure if including the forum's name is mandatory? It disrupted my symmetry, which is why I didn't include it. If the staff would like me to add it, or if a member wants a version with the forum's name, please feel free to ask.

Last edited:

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
This has a great start just hope Dev does not try to hard with the comedy some characters look a bit cartoonish but its ok just go a bit light with it imo it can soften the most hardcore lewd fanatic. Remember everything in life theirs levels easy, medium and hard and I dare say majority of the pop falls in the medium spectrum. Im just trying to protect my gag stoppage ability some titles on here has truly tested it and some have won.

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

English:
Hello everyone,
Today, I'm excited to share with you the latest news about the upcoming update for our game. This update will not significantly advance the story but will enrich the experience with adult content for two characters, building on elements already introduced in our first major update. For those of you who share my enthusiasm, please feel free to like this message. This will give you a chance to participate in the closed beta. I will personally select participants and send you the builds as soon as everything is ready.
I aim to launch the beta next Sunday and hope to release the full update around the 31st. However, I'm a bit concerned about our ability to meet these deadlines. The good news is that the update, from the standpoint of coding and posing, is finished. What is currently delaying me is the rendering process for the images. Since some renders can take up to six hours, my ability to speed up the process is limited. It's possible that not all images will be ready on time. If this is the case, I plan to deploy the update in two phases: the content ready for next Sunday, followed by the rest a week or two later.
Additionally, I also wanted to talk to you about a PDF that I plan to sell on . Good news for my patrons: all those who have contributed $20 or more, whether in one go or cumulatively, will receive this PDF for free. I will make sure to send it this weekend to everyone who has already reached this threshold. If I happen to forget you, please don't hesitate to send me a reminder. It's possible that I might inadvertently overlook someone.
Thank you immensely for your ongoing support. Your commitment makes this project possible and continues to help it grow. I look forward to offering you more content that, I hope, you will enjoy.
With all my gratitude,
Lizzy.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

English :
Hello everyone! It's Lizzy.
Here's the situation: for the upcoming update, just around the corner, I had commissioned a special animation from a professional. Honestly, I thought he wouldn't be able to finish it on time, so I was prepared to integrate it later into the game. But surprise, he just sent it to me, and it's really good!
So, I have a dilemma, and I would like to ask for your opinion to not disappoint you.
The first option would be to proceed as planned and launch the update in a few days, as soon as it's ready, only with the images. The animation I received will be kept and used later for another scene, ensuring that its impact and integration remain optimal for the overall experience.
The second solution would be to delay the launch by 4 to 7 days. With the 180 frames of the animation to integrate, I plan to work on it for about one to two days in total. The rendering itself should take between 24 and 48 hours. I want to add 2 to 3 different viewing angles, which explains this delay of 4 to 7 days.
There is also a third option, which personally, I would prefer to avoid at all costs. This would involve releasing the update as planned in a few days, then publishing a mini-update 4 to 7 days later to add this animation. For me, it would be a failure. I like the idea of presenting you with a complete scene. Fragmenting the experience by giving you the images first and then the animation would dilute the surprise and impact. And I know that many of you would go straight to dig into the game files to see the animation, which would take away all the interest of discovering it in the context of the game.
If the majority chooses this last option, we will go in that direction, even though I would prefer it not to happen. Just let me know in the comments. As for the first solution, launching the update with only the images and keeping the animation for later use in another scene, that's also possible.
I will organize a vote on Discord to get your opinions because they mean a lot to me, so make sure to participate in the vote. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think!
Lizzy.

Aug 26, 2023

English :
Hello everyone! It's Lizzy.
Here's the situation: for the upcoming update, just around the corner, I had commissioned a special animation from a professional. Honestly, I thought he wouldn't be able to finish it on time, so I was prepared to integrate it later into the game. But surprise, he just sent it to me, and it's really good!
So, I have a dilemma, and I would like to ask for your opinion to not disappoint you.
The first option would be to proceed as planned and launch the update in a few days, as soon as it's ready, only with the images. The animation I received will be kept and used later for another scene, ensuring that its impact and integration remain optimal for the overall experience.
The second solution would be to delay the launch by 4 to 7 days. With the 180 frames of the animation to integrate, I plan to work on it for about one to two days in total. The rendering itself should take between 24 and 48 hours. I want to add 2 to 3 different viewing angles, which explains this delay of 4 to 7 days.
There is also a third option, which personally, I would prefer to avoid at all costs. This would involve releasing the update as planned in a few days, then publishing a mini-update 4 to 7 days later to add this animation. For me, it would be a failure. I like the idea of presenting you with a complete scene. Fragmenting the experience by giving you the images first and then the animation would dilute the surprise and impact. And I know that many of you would go straight to dig into the game files to see the animation, which would take away all the interest of discovering it in the context of the game.
If the majority chooses this last option, we will go in that direction, even though I would prefer it not to happen. Just let me know in the comments. As for the first solution, launching the update with only the images and keeping the animation for later use in another scene, that's also possible.
I will organize a vote on Discord to get your opinions because they mean a lot to me, so make sure to participate in the vote. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think!
Lizzy.
Which option won the voting? or still ongoing?? I'd choose second option easily because fully finished content is good for the best experience. (Also its only 4-7 days)
One of my fav game. Good luck lizzy (y)

Serkyan

Nov 22, 2017
Okay, was playing the game, progressed as normal, but during the Juliette scene (I had opted for her to have a penis), Karen says you should only use her vagina as a reward...I mean it's totally possible I missed something but...wat?

EDIT: Playing the bonus update, after a scene with Foxxy (who during her intro had her name have no caps) there is an info popup, in French despite playing in English.

Dunno how relevant those things are but just a few things I noticed

Last edited:

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

The beta will be sent out to the first selected patrons in a few hours.
Check discord
There will be a second group in a few days for the final adjustments. So, don't be disappointed if you don't receive anything in the next few hours, you will have a second chance.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Second wave of Beta testers planned for tomorrow evening or the morning after. Then, I am aiming for a release this weekend (if all goes well).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
So it seems like there is a new rule on patreon now, that you can't have kids in the game, even if there is not any sexual content with them. There have been a few games removed or under review because of that. It's a matter of time until patreon does the same to this game because of Iris, so Miss Lizzy Anthus it's probably a good idea to create a Subscribestar or use some other platform, because patreon is getting even more strict with their rules.

Edit: I don't know how active the dev is on this forum, so for the people that are on their discord you should probably warn the dev there, so they don't get any unpleasant surprises.

Last edited:

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
So it seems like there is a new rule on patreon now, that you can't have kids in the game, even if there is not any sexual content with them. There have been a few games removed or under review because of that. It's a matter of time until patreon does the same to this game because of Iris, so Miss Lizzy Anthus it's probably a good idea to create a Subscribestar or use some other platform, because patreon is getting even more strict with their rules.

Edit: I don't know how active the dev is on this forum, so for the people that are on their discord you should probably warn the dev there, so they don't get any unpleasant surprises.
Hello, thank you for letting me know.
The games that are blocked feature young characters + content that sexualizes these characters via patches. This is not the case for my game.

In any case, I was aware, so after some minor modifications, Iris has been approved by Patreon for over a month. I submitted to them images of her dressed and undressed, and they approved her not only to stay in the game but also to have adult content.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Hello, thank you for letting me know.
The games that are blocked feature young characters + content that sexualizes these characters via patches. This is not the case for my game.

In any case, I was aware, so after some minor modifications, Iris has been approved by Patreon for over a month. I submitted to them images of her dressed and undressed, and they approved her not only to stay in the game but also to have adult content.
Corrupted kingdoms was removed and it didn't have any sexual content with those characters, but if patreon approeved the changes you made to Iris then it should be fine.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes