Join Michael's Crazy Adventures

Thread Updated: 2024-02-12
Release Date: 2023-06-02
Developer: MassManic
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux (V0.04b): - - -

Extra: GUIDE* -

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

4e0f5c6da7ae53e872dde811bf4e7939.jpg 039761fc99c0088c60cd6c9a52520ab0.png e895085e0799d5d5b8acdef63ce34842.png 4925777e5a7cfe6b6003e1ce522bf54f.png 4d7533f9a0177b70f3eb3611cd4d320b.png f7ff923a5bed52d81ffba1122fb3b4da.png 9283885b9d0f39136cbf3f25d4d1b9e2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Followed the rabbit hole to TFGames. ( )
The hapless protagonist is a thief called Michael who suffers an unusual fate after attempting to steal from, what he and associates believed to be, an abandoned kitsune temple.
Michael - A prime example of a vapid thief, uneducated and not especially willing to learn. His lifestyle has led him into a situation he himself does not see. Maybe what happens to him is a blessing in disguise?

Dodger - An experienced thief and one of his boss' go-to guys. A good thief and a better fighter, he is respected leagues above Micheal in the crew they are in. Strange that such a dangerous job requires only two men...

You shall have to play to see the others!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
After starting, this game opened connections to , presumably used for safebrowsing data sharing (or search, the Google Translate API, etc. - not sure yet), as used by Chrome (and other Google products), which makes me wonder if this RPG engine includes Google componentry/integration.

1611423429225.png

It may be benign, but is also a possible tracker (perhaps no worse that Google's Chrome tracking capabilities).

If worried, you can add the "Game.exe" for this game into your firewall (Windows 10 firewall example ) and set it to be Blocked for all network connections.

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Assault is misspelled in the first sex scene. Thus far it's been, interesting though. Text only is a turnoff for some but call me old fashioned: I don't mind. If the writing is good, you can always add art later but shit writing dooms a game from the start.

That said it has most of the hallmarks of a good RPGmaker game: interesting setup, not too many times that they animate things and enough descriptions of things to show they put in the thought without either being totally empty nor clogging it up.

The fetishes involved are also thus far some of my favourites so there is that

Last edited:

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Interesting. But could we get some screenies of the in-game CG art?
There have been no CGs aside from character portraits and a tiny bit of sprite art as far as I can tell after several hours of gameplay

Also, the game has a bad habit of not letting you save before major choices. This has happened several times now and it's quite vexing. Every juncture should have "I need to think" so you can save or at least make it clear a choice happens, the same as with boss fights.

Right now I'm making a major choice and I don't know what the results will be but I haven't saved for what seems like a while because I don't obsessively save. It's bad design.

Edit: I did not think this choice would have these severe repercussions. I just read the OP and wanted a big butt, by jove

double edit: For those of you wanting the mermaid loss scene, you can target yourself for attacks to speed it up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit
Apr 15, 2020
it was a nice game when i last played it months ago. only bad part is the lack of CGs. game would be so much better with CGs being added.

May 31, 2019
The plot is very intriguing, but the MC speech pattern is getting on my nerve, I hope he can drop it as the story progress. The combat is good, definitely engaging for the fights you get into but it's still far from finished.

I'm hoping for more "MTL" from this developer, more fetishes won't hurt. :p
Did you really just copy/paste your review from TFGS that you made last year? Even the syntax is the same.
tfgs.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bogojisem

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
the game has no sexual contact
It takes less than half an hour for there to be a breeding sex scene so uhhh, I don't know dude. Transformation games are frequently mostly text because having art to account for every variation is extremely complex in many cases

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Actually an incredible game, everything's high quality. The writing keeps focus all the time, characters are different from each other, it all feels sensible to read trough without skipping while the pacing is great. There's surprising sense of drama of impactful scenarios. Tf progression being presented with unique scenarios is interesting. The amount of objects in the world that get unique descriptive dialogue is impressive.

Presentation with environments is pretty and generally unique looking thanks to the assets and good map design. Puzzles are better than most games while maintaining immersion. QoL features like difficulty slider, combat works to immerse in the world rather than waste time.

At no point the game rip you out of the experience by demanding you to start naming characters in a story, thank fuck.

whym

Oct 28, 2018
WOW this took me 2day for end, thx for good story

nice game so far, good story

and this is screen

When end countern if back for start you see your charakter is dubled

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote