Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Worst thing about Roundscape is the art is all over the place with all the different artists, could never get into that game because it bothered me so much.
This is probably the reason why Last Soverign will never get art... Sierra want it to be unified which is hard to achieve with multiple artists.

Reactions: 627767

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Can you give some more details about the NTR in Roundscape? ( I don't realy mind NTR, just curious ).

Roundscape seemed childish (art mostly) to me, maybe I am wrong and should try it.
Raise corruption to 100 and lower other to trigger NTR. It takes too long to write it out, MC male, all female companions. If you like NTR, Roundscape is the way to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: User_32285

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
just notice i have 4 shining sword in the inventory, what does it do?
At the moment they're just a collectible, but Sierra hinted that they'll serve some purpose and we'll be able to use them in some way in the future.

That said, if you have only 4 swords by the end of current content you missed on quite a lot considering there is 23 shining swords currently available to be found...

Apr 7, 2017
This is probably the reason why Last Soverign will never get art... Sierra want it to be unified which is hard to achieve with multiple artists.
Eh, there are ways. Do it like comics: one person does sketches, then hand that over to someone to line, then hand that over to someone to color.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Eh, there are ways. Do it like comics: one person does sketches, then hand that over to someone to line, then hand that over to someone to color.
Yeah, but problem Sierra face in finding an artist is scale... at the moment with the game only about 60% done, there is little under 100 unique plot sex scenes (not all of them are accessible on single playtrough) and another 40-45 relationship based sex scenes. Scenes that would require 5-10 unique CG's if they involve a single character or 10-15 (or more) if they involve entire harem... and that's if Sierra want to use stills and not animations!

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
How long is this game in development, doods? Story is just started, to my opinion, and so many in-game great mechanics, other hidden details (like Points, Choices, Characters), etc.
Just "wow!", though... And i am already miss the game in current moment.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Version 0.1.0 was released on November 22nd 2014... almost three years later we're only about 60% done.

GaiserikSK

Oct 11, 2016

New update for patrons! updated, you know what to do, etc.

TLS 0.30.0
- Intro to chapter four.
- Base customization, expansion, and upgrading.
- One new plot sex scene.
- Many affection scenes are now available for the first time.
- Nine new synergy skills.

So... things did not go as planned at all and I'm releasing this early instead of the side project (which is complete but waiting on art assets). I am super behind schedule, so I won't say a lot here. Check Patreon for links, or the usual forums for screenshots and more info.

Rather than focusing on story, this update introduces a first for the game: a heavily customizable home base. You can expand new rooms, upgrade various systems, and so on, but that includes cosmetic customization.

I'm not sure about a public release for this one. It will depend on how many changes I make based on patron feedback and how soon I think the next update will be. See everybody then

Found link in 8 chan checking for authencity

Last edited:

smuglordmug

Nov 14, 2016

New update for patrons! updated, you know what to do, etc.

TLS 0.30.0
- Intro to chapter four.
- Base customization, expansion, and upgrading.
- One new plot sex scene.
- Many affection scenes are now available for the first time.
- Nine new synergy skills.

So... things did not go as planned at all and I'm releasing this early instead of the side project (which is complete but waiting on art assets). I am super behind schedule, so I won't say a lot here. Check Patreon for links, or the usual forums for screenshots and more info.

Rather than focusing on story, this update introduces a first for the game: a heavily customizable home base. You can expand new rooms, upgrade various systems, and so on, but that includes cosmetic customization.

I'm not sure about a public release for this one. It will depend on how many changes I make based on patron feedback and how soon I think the next update will be. See everybody then

Found link in 8 chan checking for authencity
it's real

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
is there a way to cheat with spending money
i wana buy all the best armor wep ^_-
Look here:

That said, you don't really need spend money on armor/weapon... once you get to Chapter 3 you might consider buying some stuff, but for the most part you can easily get through with stuff you can find during the game.

Last edited:

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
is there a way to cheat with spending money
i wana buy all the best armor wep ^_-
I've just used hex editor and edited my savegame. Use windows calc to convert your money to hex value and find it in your save (I used hex plugin for notepad++). And remember that values are stored in so if you have 1000 gold it is 3E8 in hex so you are looking for E8 03 in save data. Change this to E8 F3 to have 62440 gold instead. And remember that gold and fund numbers appear in save twice, first value is that visible on save preview and second is "real" value.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
link from 8chan

its a very lacking update
It looks like an experiment for the Castle thing.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
i offical suck at trying to cheat ^_-

time for mod request
Just upload your save on / and edit variables you want using list available on Wiki... which you can find on the link I provided. Once you're done, download the new save file into your game folder.

But as I said, the only thing you really want to mess with is ProN (and later on Discretionary Funds) so you can do all investments.

It looks like an experiment for the Castle thing.
It's more about getting feedback on the whole customizable base so she could refine it and tweak it before it became a major part of the game (and it will be a major part... it's going to replace Yhilin palace as our base of operations). It's also to get feedback and ideas on unlocking various customizations for base.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes