NSoull

Mar 2, 2017
I enjoyed the hell out of the game but lost interest once I had to play as the other groups without the M.C. It's a game killing pet peeve for me. Also I don't know why but M.C.'s voice in my head is always Liam Neeson and now it is for yours too...
I mean, that happens for less than 10% of the game. Dropping the game because of a perfectly reasonable and explained segments seems like a bit of an overreaction, but to each their own I guess.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I enjoyed the hell out of the game but lost interest once I had to play as the other groups without the M.C. It's a game killing pet peeve for me. Also I don't know why but M.C.'s voice in my head is always Liam Neeson and now it is for yours too...
Jack Bauer from 24 hours. Yes ! Play as MC is better.

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It was fine by my view (to switch characters) as it help to have even more view as to who each character is..
There no better option than what one does (how, result+s).

In case, if someone can upload an extracted version ?
(or better yet, create a Linux version of the game, it has been some month now its possible, yet it does not seem the "main" developer to have started using the exports options (out of the obvious windows one, ahem).

Tbs.

Dorpington

Oct 7, 2017
There is a new 5$ post with a title like it's a release. Is it the game Sierra did on break? Anyone kind enough to upload it?

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
There is a new 5$ post with a title like it's a release. Is it the game Sierra did on break? Anyone kind enough to upload it?
It is a game that she is working on for years but decide to release to the $5 and higher, the game will eventually be released for commercial soon. Since this was just meant for the dedicated supporters, I will respect her wishes.

Reactions: Dorpington

Dorpington

Oct 7, 2017
Aww! Well, I can respect that.

I know it's an RPG from the 1$ posts, but how long is it? As big as Ouroboros? Noxian Nights?

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Quite big, Ill go for at least 10h, knowing your missing by a lot of content, most probably making some events later on getting more difficult, or downright impossible (not happening, ex : not renting any mercenary = not enough soldier, so damage to the country which is below your team. Same goes for finance, if you dont explore/talk enough (they are some options who are order locked, if you validate the major section, the secondary become void (what youve done is aquired but others .. ).
Quite easy to miss the first succuby, to. Same goes for the Whorehouse etc.

Reactions: Dorpington

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Quite big, Ill go for at least 10h, knowing your missing by a lot of content, most probably making some events later on getting more difficult, or downright impossible (not happening, ex : not renting any mercenary = not enough soldier, so damage to the country which is below your team. Same goes for finance, if you dont explore/talk enough (they are some options who are order locked, if you validate the major section, the secondary become void (what youve done is aquired but others .. ).
Quite easy to miss the first succuby, to. Same goes for the Whorehouse etc.
Are you talking about Last Soverign (which is at this point at 40+ hours of gameplay) or Desecration of Wings?

Dorpington

Oct 7, 2017
Thanks for the answer but that definitely sounds like TLS to me. I assume Sierra will do something different for the new game and I want to know more.

Have mercy on a 1$ scrub!

Bladeue

Jul 13, 2017
Thanks for the answer but that definitely sounds like TLS to me. I assume Sierra will do something different for the new game and I want to know more.

Have mercy on a 1$ scrub!
It's called Desecration of Wings
Game Intro

The Endless Court is eternal, ruled by Immortals who have guided the four races of the world since the dawn of time. But they seem very concerned that no one spends too much time studying the broken ruins that litter the world, and peace is more fragile than it seems.

Felana is one of the historians at the margins of society, forced to prostitution by the anti-scholarship edicts of the Endless Court. All she wants is to take care of her daughter and study in peace... but as war brews among Immortals and her knowledge suddenly becomes troublingly relevant, she isn't going to have that option.

The Cast

Felana: A strong woman who doesn't mind using her body as a way to survive, but who wishes for a better life. Though she's the game's protagonist, this game jumps between different characters more frequently than TLS.

Trila: Felana's daughter, conceived in her youth. A half-breed of two different races, she occupies an uncertain place in society that mirrors her uncertainty in life. She has conflicted feelings about her mother's work (both sexual and academic). Their relationship is one of the central threads of the game.

Palind: A conflicted Immortal who has given up on the idea of reforming the Endless Court and instead lives in simple isolation. For years he has been inactive, but when he meets Felana and Trila, he begins to wonder if there isn't another way. Can he use his position for the good of the world instead of only for his own benefit?

Anmin: A young mage the party meets in the city of the Endless Court. Her motives and her loyalties are ambiguous, but she seems to know something about the forces stirring against the Court. Who does she work for, and what does she want?

Lyrillian: One of dozens of nobles vying to become the next Immortal, Lyrillian is determined and talented but spoiled. She begins in opposition to the party, but when events turn her life upside down, she'll have to reconsider her loyalties...

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Thanks Bladeue, this should have been posted as to be seen, as it is that game is not listed on the Patreon (out of said release).
Then, the time required is quite different given quite a lot of content is optional, see how quests are tied. As it is, its quite possible to ignore a lot of content.
40+ then, sure, why not, what type of gameplay is that representing ?

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
The walkthough at the first page, is it updated for the lastest version? :3

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
The walkthough at the first page, is it updated for the lastest version? :3
Walktrough is complete for 0.29.x version of the game. It will be updated for 0.30.x once that version became available for public and stop being "patreon only". That is a standard policy on the wiki since beginning.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
I have been wondering when 30.2 would come out and it was here all along :test2:Thank you for the download :FeelsGoodMan:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Hey I have question can you leave your base or is that going to be for the next update. Because every time I try to leave game keeps telling me their is more to explore. But I have already explore everything >.>

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
You can't leave the base... 0.30.x is basically a test build without an ending and we'll get continuation of the story and ability to move around in 0.31.x (we'll probably need to use 0.29.x waiting room saves to continue).

Reactions: kailius

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
You can't leave the base... 0.30.x is basically a test build without an ending and we'll get continuation of the story and ability to move around in 0.31.x (we'll probably need to use 0.29.x waiting room saves to continue).
Thank you for the reply.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, just spent 60h to finish 0.30.2 . Worth every hour.
Yep, but I paused gaming for 1 year during political things and after cam back didn't know what is going on in this game. So I will have to start from scratch, but after game is finished.

EDIT: I was with contact with author >1y ago and asked about plans for Robin (MC's daughter). I saw her having normal sexual life, romance plot, having boyfriend etc.. Instead...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so no, I dropped this game for long time.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes