Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Be careful with it, Sierra has claimed that it was a bit of a rushed released and is buggy. Wait for the .1 or .2 versions.

pencubabahaya

Jun 17, 2017
Be careful with it, Sierra has claimed that it was a bit of a rushed released and is buggy. Wait for the .1 or .2 versions.
And I just made the request thread though.... That might be true but I guess I feel too excited to play asap. Sierra Lee is one of the few creators that shows her effort are genuine. I pledged for a bit but stopped since money is tight. And now the recent patreon policy made me more reluctant to pledge in the future.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
EDIT: I was with contact with author >1y ago and asked about plans for Robin (MC's daughter). I saw her having normal sexual life, romance plot, having boyfriend etc.. Instead...
Yep, that came out of nowhere some updates ago, and doesn't make much sense to me,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Frosty2000
Sep 20, 2017
Man getting v0.31 must be hard, none of the places where one can normally find early releases have it yet, and I've seen updates go up within a few hours of release sometimes.

Normally I'd just wait for the normal updates, but the more than 2-month hiatus has got me antsy.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017

0.31.1 Link. I'll try and upload some non mega links if/when I get time. Also I won't be checking patreon/blogspot much due to time constraints over the holidays so if anyone sees another version go up give me a nudge and I'll get links.
added v0.31.1 to Op, thanks to @bigbri .
Mirrors coming soon.

b12moguj

May 2, 2017
I can't do anything in this update, when I check the teleporting spot I'm told by Robin we should have a discussion before, but nothing happens if I talk to her.

Is there gallery in this game? And if there is can somebody upload a save please. Ty
After you leave the Succubbi Emperor castle you'll have Reflect ability, that's it.

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
I am stuck in the headquarters as well and half of my Harem is now AWOL when they were there before i started the new updated version. Is very sad to think Sierra would release such a buggy version. Wow how far she has fallen the last few months.

Dorpington

Oct 7, 2017
Anybody who's stuck should try using 29 saves instead of 30 saves. Worked for me. There was a notification about this, wasn't there?

0.31.1 Link. I'll try and upload some non mega links if/when I get time. Also I won't be checking patreon/blogspot much due to time constraints over the holidays so if anyone sees another version go up give me a nudge and I'll get links.
Heck yeah! You da best.

Bridget_The_Nun

Certified Benis Inspector
Donor
Jan 20, 2017
I am stuck in the headquarters as well and half of my Harem is now AWOL when they were there before i started the new updated version. Is very sad to think Sierra would release such a buggy version. Wow how far she has fallen the last few months.
If you have talked with robin after you got your new Headquarters the game is softlocked you need to go back on a save before you talk with robin inside your new HQ.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Wow dude, just wow.

Reactions: Dorpington
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes