Shanrik

Dec 11, 2017
I'm stuck at the HQ, can anyone tell me how to access the updates of 0.31.1???
Do I have to use the update file after the end of war (that green screen one) because I'm using the save file from version 0.30.0

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'm stuck at the HQ, can anyone tell me how to access the updates of 0.31.1???
Do I have to use the update file after the end of war (that green screen one) because I'm using the save file from version 0.30.0
Due to some switches not triggering properly, it's best to use a save from before Chapter 4 start...

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I just sunk 8 hours into the game on the first day of downloading it and just ended chapter 1. No regrets.

I have 3 questions:

1. Is there walkthrough? (Edit: Nvm, just saw it. My bad.)
2. How many chapters are there?
3. Is there any incest content with Robin in the game? I'm confused because the 'incest' tag is in the genre for the game but so far in chapter 1 the only thing I saw remotely to do with it was a vague sense of jealousy from her if you can even call it that when she walked in on Simon doing it. I realize it's a long and rather slow-paced game but I just want to know in advance if anything ever happens there.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2017
I just sunk 8 hours into the game on the first day of downloading it and just ended chapter 1. No regrets.

I have 3 questions:

3. Is there any incest content with Robin in the game? I'm confused because the 'incest' tag is in the genre for the game but so far in chapter 1 the only thing I saw remotely to do with it was a vague sense of jealousy from her if you can even call it that when she walked in on Simon doing it. I realize it's a long and rather slow-paced game but I just want to know in advance if anything ever happens there.
2. There is at the time 3 complete chapters, and the 4th is pretty much a WIP.
3. Not really (I mean, there is some, but much later in the game). But it should not discourage you to enjoy this game, the characters, the lore, and the depth of the game are simply impressive.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There are incest in game, mostly from the succubus side of things.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017

I have 3 questions:

1. Guess you found it. But since you already completed Ch.1 you might want to consider to keep playing a "blind" without using Walktrough till the end, just to see how you'll do. Then once you're done, start another game where you use walktrough and see how different things go. That's something a lot of people playing this game do...
2. There are 3 complete chapters, 4th is currently WIP and plan is to end the game at the end of 5th chapter.
3. That's a tricky one... there is some incest with Succubi since in their culture parents not having sex with their children is considered unnatural and weird. As for Simon and Robin... you're right about her giving some "vague sense of jealousy".

Oh yeah, by the end of Chapter 3 you'll sunk 40+ hours in the game...

Zooop

Nov 3, 2017
could someone post a save file for the start of the new update? Accidentally deleted mine a while back

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I like how sierra doesn't take story and characters for granted and break some patterns existing in fiction, even mocking some cliches (you can check that also in ouroboros). Plus, this the looks very complex (worldbuilding and possibilities).

About gameplay, it's done right: grinding not needed; members not in the party still gain xp; you have to think about what to buy; and there is strategy for some enemies, instead of just bashing buttons.

Despite the lack of cgs (damn, there is a lot of h-potential :FeelsBadMan:), I eagerly await for the final product, since the ends can sometimes change your perceptions.

Last edited:

ChaosDeath

Apr 29, 2017
Dear friends,
I have looked around in the walkthrough and it says there is a rogue from House Thul, where you get an old mine key. But i can't seem to find him in the mentioned location. anyone have an idea how to fix this.
Greetings

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Dear friends,
I have looked around in the walkthrough and it says there is a rogue from House Thul, where you get an old mine key. But i can't seem to find him in the mentioned location. anyone have an idea how to fix this.
Greetings
I assume you mean house Thelon? House thul is from star wars. But to answer your question there are three mysterious figures, one from house jade, one from house Thelon and one from house Adamant, you'll want to talk to all three.
One is in the court, just below palace entrance.
One is in the Merchant quarter near the inn.
One is on the far right of the Square near the slime merchant.

ChaosDeath

Apr 29, 2017
I assume you mean house Thelon? House thul is from star wars. But to answer your question there are three mysterious figures, one from house jade, one from house Thelon and one from house Adamant, you'll want to talk to all three.
One is in the court, just below palace entrance.
One is in the Merchant quarter near the inn.
One is on the far right of the Square near the slime merchant.
I know where they are but the last one i can't see him.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I know where they are but the last one i can't see him.
Odd... You are on Aka's path right, aka playing as just Aka Robin and Altina? But I guess that's a dumb question if you already found two of them, so maybe you talked to him already and just missed it? Or maybe try progressing in the other 4 objectives for Janine and he might appear. Regardless you can still enter the mine with just talking to the two of them...although you might be able to only side with Jade if you can't talk to house Thelon, which is by far the worst solution. ( Spoiler, Talk to the blue haired elf in the slums, near the 'big mans' house after completing ALL other objectives but the mine and he'll give you a third solution that will be far better down the line.) Sorry I can't be of more help

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
So this recent update in the new chapter has Sierra Lee put ALL the investment options in, including the ones from the previous update that would be left behind or not picked up right away (as well as elf ally specific ones in the library and flowhouse).

I was wondering which investments people went for that time. I wanted a bigger payoff so I went to get the Stineford and Yhilini banks as core lenders, as well as Lynine's flowhouse, the Stineford weapon shop and the little extra I had left on base upgrades. Some stuff like airships were really expensive but I was wondering if the payoff would be worth it next update. We may not know until then, but I'm curious in what everyone else thinks.

Dorpington

Oct 7, 2017
Have you seen that there are returns in the database? Not the ones we got this time, future returns. Sierra has left in content you can't get yet but I guess will be in future versions.

I used the returns to pick investments. It looks like we'll probably have some that are mainly for money and others that either give social stats or for military events. Going all in on the money ones is probably the best start, unless we need other bonuses in future updates.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmmm incest does this means he finnaly does his daughter that travels whit him.

odd how is this possible i got full Version of VX ace on my computor then why do i need the RTP of VXace

Last edited:

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Have you seen that there are returns in the database? Not the ones we got this time, future returns. Sierra has left in content you can't get yet but I guess will be in future versions.

I used the returns to pick investments. It looks like we'll probably have some that are mainly for money and others that either give social stats or for military events. Going all in on the money ones is probably the best start, unless we need other bonuses in future updates.
I'm doing most of the same, the only problem is some investments might take a few rounds to take effect, or some might increase in price or just disappear if you wait to long.For example If you don't invest in the mushroom farm at the end of chapter 3, the price goes up by 25,000 and if you don't invest in the rentals it goes up by more then 50,000.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes