pencubabahaya

Jun 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am stuck in the headquarters as well and half of my Harem is now AWOL when they were there before i started the new updated version. Is very sad to think Sierra would release such a buggy version. Wow how far she has fallen the last few months.
Well first of all, version 0.30 isn't supposed to come out that early. The reason it came out because Sierra was delayed from releasing her next game. Also, I am assuming you used the unlock option in the projection room to get the "half" of the harem that got awol because there is no possible legit way for you to get all your harem member in the castle at that time yet. So dont blame Sierra for that. My advice? Start from start of chapter four save.

Reactions: George Halstead

DragKnight

May 7, 2017
Whenever I'm playing this there's large lag spikes where everything slows down to the point I can't even choose an option. Does anyone know how to fix this?

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
Friends all the issues i had were on my end as my save file was the issue. I took out my frustrations on the game and that was from other things and i would like to apologize and just state that i love the game and respect the developers of it and hope none of you even take my 2 cents when i post as i am usually always the usual suspect when i have issues.

Press_ok

Apr 30, 2017
is there anyone got windows defender smart screen warning when try to run downloaded file on win 10??

AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
Holy shit, if you enter the pass on the far right in the Stineford region, it takes you back in time to the Invasion of Yhilin. Not that you can actually repeat it, but for a few minutes I was wondering if I'd get to repeat the game from that point due to a bug.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
Here's to hoping Sierra Lee fixes the bugs in the following week or two. She's usually good on bug checks for the public versions.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Here's to hoping Sierra Lee fixes the bugs in the following week or two. She's usually good on bug checks for the public versions.
She already fixed most of the 31.0 bugs with 31.1 release... the rest will most likely be fixed in time for 31.2 release. Especially if that one is public.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes