D

Deleted member 1313226

I'm having trouble beating the Erosian Last Stand, any tips?
IIRC, you have Robin and Qum as potential party members for that fight? If so, I think Robin's Disrupt was useful. If not, can you remind me who your options are?

D

Deleted member 1313226

I have Hilstara, Robin, Riala, Vhala, Qum, and Carina.
Try Robin, Vhala, Qum and Carina. Robin use Disrupt on the hardest enemies first, Vhala use Defensive Rain to debuff the enemies, and Carina and Qum to heal/buff the party. Qum can also use Pretty Lance to attack, and Vhala Arrow of Abstinence once they're fully debuffed. Good luck!

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
Alright since so many asked for it...don't say I didn't warn you.

THIS IS NOT THE LATEST DOWNLOAD VERSION ONLY USE THIS TO SEE THE ORIGINAL SPIDER FIGHT.

(Also should be noted that there was a cheese move to use disrupt on the spiders, that's the easy way. You want to full experience don't use it.)

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Alright since so many asked for it...don't say I didn't warn you.

THIS IS NOT THE LATEST DOWNLOAD VERSION ONLY USE THIS TO SEE THE ORIGINAL SPIDER FIGHT.

(Also should be noted that there was a cheese move to use disrupt on the spiders, that's the easy way. You want to full experience don't use it.)
Is this the beta okkay time to torture myself with those spider its the spider house all over again.

Reactions: ZeroDeepChill

Darkhorn

Nov 23, 2019
Hah! I've try Robin's Disrupt at first, but it's not work completly) I've managed to beat spiders only with Vhala, Aka and Carina. Also Simon must be equiped with untisilince pin (i, personaly, use Mothers pin) to shrug all negative effects to party from casted shadow web that use skittering spider)

deviousstorm

Aug 24, 2019
I remember playing this a year ago, and loving the helk out of it, for all the games on here, i do agree with the sentiment this probably the best RPG. Up there with the Last Dream in terms of gameplay.

I am actually kind of glad the game doesn't really waste time with CGs and sex, which is really interesting for a game that is an adult game. All of it is based on choice, you can choose to be a dickhead or just be a good guy.

Really fantastic RP mechanics and the world is very interesting. Which is saying a lot for a game that you'd think is only there for a quick fap.

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
Also it's more the fact that I can't get to the third turn without someone dying, which leads to everyone dying. I have to just do or play something else before coming back to it, just so I can be clear headed.

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes