Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Also it's more the fact that I can't get to the third turn without someone dying, which leads to everyone dying. I have to just do or play something else before coming back to it, just so I can be clear headed.
vhala -> defensive rain. twice. this will reduce their dmg done to nearly nothing. robin(+qum) -> distruption first the scythe (posses an AoE skill) and after the healer.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more I play the more I want a ProN cheat. Dang it.
Anyone has any xD

MUAHAHAHAHAHA NEVERMIND!!!!
ME NOW RICH DARGAI!

Last edited:
Reactions: swm107

Soloman

Dec 9, 2017
graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The more I play the more I want a ProN cheat. Dang it.
Anyone has any xD

MUAHAHAHAHAHA NEVERMIND!!!!
ME NOW RICH DARGAI!
Be careful with that mate, there are several pitfalls with having to much cause if you have to much of certain stats the game will know you have cheated either in money or change the games stats and will punish you for it. Some examples can be found here

Also does anyone know if the art has been implemented or is that still a WIP? Been a while since I have played

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Be careful with that mate, there are several pitfalls with having to much cause if you have to much of certain stats the game will know you have cheated either in money or change the games stats and will punish you for it. Some examples can be found here

Also does anyone know if the art has been implemented or is that still a WIP? Been a while since I have played
Art is not in yet.

Reactions: Soloman

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
I doubt this game will ever have official art. At this point it would probably take thousands of dollars and years of time to catch up the artwork and make it of the same quality as the game.

That said, it's amazing how far this game has come. I remember playing this game when the furthest you could get was to yhilin and interacting with the dev in the shark's lagoon

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I doubt this game will ever have official art. At this point it would probably take thousands of dollars and years of time to catch up the artwork and make it of the same quality as the game.
she found an artist, but will take an immense amount of time to draw all the scenes in the game. the art for the first chapter will be release relatively soon (a couple of months i think), but it will be complete long before all art will be out.

Reactions: Waxer2Red

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Not looking forward to the art myself, I hate to be a hater, but the artist draws them creepy as fuck. Look at the eyes.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I doubt this game will ever have official art.
I remember playing this game when the furthest you could get was to yhilin and interacting with the dev in the shark's lagoon
People used that forum? It seems very dead.
Not looking forward to the art myself, I hate to be a hater, but the artist draws them creepy as fuck. Look at the eyes.
There will be an option to disable it. Don't know what you hate in the eyes though.
Who's the artist, what other work have they done?
Annikath. Unfortunately I think her other work is lost in the Tumblr purge. You can see some of what has been drawn for TLS at the .

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018

That said, it's amazing how far this game has come. I remember playing this game when the furthest you could get was to yhilin and interacting with the dev in the shark's lagoon
I'm pretty sure not all scenes will be drawn, since that'd probably take months, maybe years, to properly wrap up. Sierra will probably pick up some of the key scenes for each character as well as important story ones.

Don't worry about it, Sierra did say there'll be an option to turn off artworks once they're in the game.

Waxer2Red

Dec 30, 2019
I'm pretty sure not all scenes will be drawn, since that'd probably take months, maybe years, to properly wrap up. Sierra will probably pick up some of the key scenes for each character as well as important story ones.

Don't worry about it, Sierra did say there'll be an option to turn off artworks once they're in the game.
No you are wrong. All scenes will have have at least 1 image. Even the random prostitute scenes back in chapter 1 steinford will have one for each.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019

aaaawwww
I just hate missing out on investments. I just want unlimited prons.
but apparently there is no penalty for it :p
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
aaaawwww
I just hate missing out on investments. I just want unlimited prons.
but apparently there is no penalty for it :p
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Honestly, you're just ruining the experience for yourself, by cheating with Pron. Making hard choices and prioritizing is half the fun in this game. If you plan ahead you can still get around 80% of the investments in the game so far

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Honestly, you're just ruining the experience for yourself, by cheating with Pron. Making hard choices and prioritizing is half the fun in this game. If you plan ahead you can still get around 80% of the investments in the game so far
Well, it depends on the person really. While Sierra Lee definitely intended to make you choose carefully how you spend the Pron, it does frustrate some players quite a bit, so I don't really see any harm in cheating with Pron - as opposed to cheating with stats. And I suppose Sierra Lee sees it that way as well, considering you don't get punished for that particular cheat. Sure, it's not the same experience, but to each his own, I suppose.

Darkhorn

Nov 23, 2019
I am fully support Dreadder on matter of cheating with PRON. Cheating like this you missing some fun and interest, but it is really depends on person. If some people want to cheat with this, it's they own preferences) But what I am not understand, is why Sierra allow this cheat, because the 4th chapter IK challenge basen on PRON? Does she give up to cheaters, or, maybe, opening Givini ruins is a bad thing that hit us somehow??

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I am fully support Dreadder on matter of cheating with PRON. Cheating like this you missing some fun and interest, but it is really depends on person. If some people want to cheat with this, it's they own preferences) But what I am not understand, is why Sierra allow this cheat, because the 4th chapter IK challenge basen on PRON? Does she give up to cheaters, or, maybe, opening Givini ruins is a bad thing that hit us somehow??
Opening the Givini ruins is most certainly not bad, and doing so in chapter 4 is required for the true ending. It is most certanily possible to do so legitimately with Pron even without cheats.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
But what I am not understand, is why Sierra allow this cheat, because the 4th chapter IK challenge basen on PRON? Does she give up to cheaters, or, maybe, opening Givini ruins is a bad thing that hit us somehow??
It's a single-player game. If someone wants to cheat, why does it even matter? The real surprise is that there are any anti-cheating measures at all.

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes