Oct 2, 2018
Would love to obtain a recent save with all the girls possible and positive choices. Cause even by following the walkthrough I tend to screw up and never have saves at points I need them. Especially that darn point during the summit! IF anyone has one that they can let me use would be most greatful. I love the game but at times it can be quite tedious. Though a save that gives all the good outcomes after the summit and has Altina would really be best if anyone has a save like that and can share.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Would love to obtain a recent save with all the girls possible and positive choices. Cause even by following the walkthrough I tend to screw up and never have saves at points I need them. Especially that darn point during the summit! IF anyone has one that they can let me use would be most greatful. I love the game but at times it can be quite tedious. Though a save that gives all the good outcomes after the summit and has Altina would really be best if anyone has a save like that and can share.
a save in which point of the game?
is my most optimized playthrough, if you are ok with it can share a save in a set point of the story. but keep in mind for achive all the result you must follow the choice to the letter, there are a bunch of check passed with the exact for the result, and lose few points early can litteraly devastate a save. [and until the game is out in full any playthrough is a WIP, often i need to replay a huge chunk of the game because some new situations turn the table)

Reactions: LewdMiester001
Oct 2, 2018
a save in which point of the game?
is my most optimized playthrough, if you are ok with it can share a save in a set point of the story. but keep in mind for achive all the result you must follow the choice to the letter, there are a bunch of check passed with the exact for the result, and lose few points early can litteraly devastate a save. [and until the game is out in full any playthrough is a WIP, often i need to replay a huge chunk of the game because some new situations turn the table)
Well, I shall look at the save but used a save editor and got Altina somehow... but now she is essential and can't change her out of the party. heh, Probably need to go back and check some more variables relating to her and the quest I missed that was attached. Anyways, Thanks and yeah. The story is super interwoven.... But im to stubborn to give up without finishing the story to completion!

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey y'all I am just going through this game again from the start, decided to give it
another go. The game was never an issue just all those choices and variables sometimes
couldn't be comprehended without several runthroughs. Anyhow, I am just curious:

With Yarra's request, is there a trick to talking to her in the Blue Rose? Because I have
slept three or four times and she never explains anything to me or says anything else.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hey y'all I am just going through this game again from the start, decided to give it
another go. The game was never an issue just all those choices and variables sometimes
couldn't be comprehended without several runthroughs. Anyhow, I am just curious:

With Yarra's request, is there a trick to talking to her in the Blue Rose? Because I have
slept three or four times and she never explains anything to me or says anything else.
are you interacted with the sewer ditch in the slum district?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
are you interacted with the sewer ditch in the slum district?
Aye I have done. I interacted with it, then went to the Blue Rose and slept as
I recalled that is part of it. Yet every time I sleep she doesn't talk to me, she just
says the generic response for this time. And going to the sewer brings nothing,
except her doing "..." in response.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Aye I have done. I interacted with it, then went to the Blue Rose and slept as
I recalled that is part of it. Yet every time I sleep she doesn't talk to me, she just
says the generic response for this time. And going to the sewer brings nothing,
except her doing "..." in response.
are you talked with megail and meet robin for the first time?
there aren't any other requisite.
if you already have done all this things care to share a save? because it's seem a bug to me.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
are you talked with megail and meet robin for the first time?
there aren't any other requisite.
if you already have done all this things care to share a save? because it's seem a bug to me.
Whoops no I haven't met with Robin yet, or Megail other than when we entered the city itself.
I was trying to avoid any fights or making Robin lose points when I go to the brothel eventually.
Yarra was the first quest other than Hestia I was going for. Does that mean it's impossible to
actually.. Wait I think I forgot to talk to Megail in the room, if I recall from my first playthrough
way back, she has to tell us to get the Pron. Damn a simple forgetful moment :ROFLMAO:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
SL just release new update too bad don't have the money for patreon this month so gonna wait for public which might take two weeks base on SL statement.

Darkhorn

Nov 23, 2019
SL just release new update too bad don't have the money for patreon this month so gonna wait for public which might take two weeks base on SL statement.
I wish i have money to pledge too. I'm eager to play the newest update, but it seems that this time is waiting two weeks is more than a worthwhile) I liked the hints about update that SL give us via images, and i am looking forward to new update!

StalkerRoguen

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
It says in the blog that there are three new harem members. Can someone spoil it for me? I've been a patreon for a long time(and still am), but I stopped playing after completing Ch: 3 due to time and... well, other reasons.
I would be willing to get back into it if I knew we were getting Esthera or Bertricia though... : P

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would be willing to get back into it if I knew we were getting Esthera
Not sure that one is ever going to happen.

Harem members are Aka, Altina, Balia, Carina, Dari, Janine, Hilstara, Iris, Lynine, Megail, Nalili, Orilise, Cum, Riala, Robin, Trin, Ulyae, Varia, Wynn, Yarra.

Sarai depending on choices and I haven't played the last couple yet so don't know if they have finished fixing Wendis up.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I'm not going to give any names but I will let you know which slots they fill on Yarra's Harem Chart:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But depending on your play, not all of them could be available at this point.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
It says in the blog that there are three new harem members. Can someone spoil it for me? I've been a patreon for a long time(and still am), but I stopped playing after completing Ch: 3 due to time and... well, other reasons.
I would be willing to get back into it if I knew we were getting Esthera or Bertricia though... : P
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: StalkerRoguen

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Spoilers for minmaxing austists:

I don't like that we get fucked over for copying the bitch princess. We were being lead astray by the implication that we SHOULD copy evil people. But now that brings only negative consequences?
Honestly I think I'm gonna cheat and turn that switch off in my save in RPGMaker. No way in hell am I reloading before the Erosian war because of this arbitrary and completely nonsensical turn of events.

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes