volkshapo

Jul 11, 2017
I guess links will be updated soon.

TLS 0.49.2

- Zirantian leaders now report on the state of their nation. This can potentially unlock the new Biyue scene.

- The Stineford succubus bar is now available if missed, and can be visited as a new map, but only going through the improved iterate event mentioned below.

- Min now appears in the Givino Vinai Court.

- Antarian now appears in Ardford Cathedral.

- Nabith now has a new conversation when first spoken to in Chapter 5 (with Yhilin Final).

- More variant dialogue has been added, notably in Ardford Business District and Orri's Restaurant.

- The physical condition of Ryoken now varies based on Erosia's country score.

- Retroactive: The Ramasta Unperson HQ now visually improves if Gawnfall helped the Unpeople.

- Lynine and Iris have conversations that increase their RP if you investigate their funded investments.

- Serious improvements have been made to the Chapter 5 iterate event, including more potential RP for Tertia.

- Quest objective bugs fixed (only if you repeat the events).

- The Duelist's Pin can now be enchanted in Ghenalon.

- The costs for a number of investments have decreased, some based on past decisions.

- Sublime equipment is in some cases more expensive, but overall buffed.

- Sublime equipment now has unique icons.

- Assorted minor changes, fixes, and improvements.

Though I couldn't catalog every single change, I tried to list all the major ones for anyone wanting to check them. There are some new maps and conversations in there, plus the scene that was locked previously.

Pait

May 17, 2018
Sorry guys I know this game is all about good writing and nice rpg gameplay style etc. BUT i'm here to fap so how much pics are in the game yet? I saw a few comments saying there are NO sex pics just text. I know i'm killing the mood but let's face it, we are all here to fap. PEACE :D

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Sorry guys I know this game is all about good writing and nice rpg gameplay style etc. BUT i'm here to fap so how much pics are in the game yet? I saw a few comments saying there are NO sex pics just text. I know i'm killing the mood but let's face it, we are all here to fap. PEACE :D
No pictures in the game yet, there are a couple sprite animations though. Dev has an artist working and plans to add the art to the game in big batches, art for the entirety of the first chapter should be out in a few months. You can find previews of some of the pics in some older posts of the dev's blog, or going back a few pages in this thread.

Mastajimbo55

Aug 1, 2017
- Serious improvements have been made to the Chapter 5 iterate event, including more potential RP for Tertia.

Question: Whats the Chapter 5 iterate event? Does that mean the event from which we progress from Chapter 4 to Chapter 5? If so does that mean we have to replay from all the way back? to right before chapter 5?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017

Question: Whats the Chapter 5 iterate event? Does that mean the event from which we progress from Chapter 4 to Chapter 5? If so does that mean we have to replay from all the way back? to right before chapter 5?
the iterate event manage your pron return, research project and anything will take time to show the effect.
the iterate event in chapter 3 will 'run' each time you talk with janine to end a yhilin section, in cahpter 4 any time you receive your ProN return, in chapter 5 at the start of the 0.49.X content will run the new iterate event.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Wow, we really are getting fucked on investments again. I had hoped for something like 6 million ProN to invest but have only 4.2 million.
I guess there never will be a point when we have too much money, huh?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Well... It seems we all (mostly) fucked up with Stenai "princess":LOL: It's really laughable because we all know that it's decision will hit us in the future) This game built with consequences system) All our decicions have concequences that goes in two-way) We have some good and some bad with most of decisions at same time. And with this we still do some childish mistakes like copying Reletima because we want to be good persons and help every one, and forgeting about old saying that all good doings must be punished:LOL:
Redo! Redo the 4th chapter!:LOL:
Well who wouldn't do it she was annoying. Lucky I have two save one I copy her and one I didn't just in case for safety.

Last edited:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Spoilers for minmaxing austists:

I don't like that we get fucked over for copying the bitch princess. We were being lead astray by the implication that we SHOULD copy evil people. But now that brings only negative consequences?
Honestly I think I'm gonna cheat and turn that switch off in my save in RPGMaker. No way in hell am I reloading before the Erosian war because of this arbitrary and completely nonsensical turn of events.
Once this game is done completely I am going to do a full replay of it >.> It should be fun <.<

Last edited:

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Yeah mostly cheat thought the game because why not :unsure: Don't know what yah screw up but mostly I didn't use Trin unless it was really need >.>

Johnbowethejoker

Dec 28, 2016
Yeah mostly cheat thought the game because why not :unsure: Don't know what yah screw up but mostly I didn't use Trin unless it was really need >.>
There are several checks in the game looking for over leveled and manipulated stats. Fucklord battle being the latest I think.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Wait... were these two investments actually scams?
1.jpg
Not only do they give 0 returns... but you get another opportunity in Chapter 5 to invest in trade (100k) and agriculture (250k)... and the first two investments for trade (500k) and agriculture (300k) during the Erosia war in Kyanga seem to not influence these at all? Is +1 to Erosia score ALL they do?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Wait... were these two investments actually scams?
View attachment 571691
Not only do they give 0 returns... but you get another opportunity in Chapter 5 to invest in trade (100k) and agriculture (250k)... and the first two investments for trade (500k) and agriculture (300k) during the Erosia war in Kyanga seem to not influence these at all? Is +1 to Erosia score ALL they do?

Investment:
- Kyangan Ag Real: Req {the first field investment (300K) and a full iteration after to unlock} 250K ProN (Erosia +5)
- Erosia Trade Real: 100K ProN (Erosia +2)
Return:
- Kyangan Ag Real [#3803]: Erosia Score [10+|9-] -> ProN {350K|250K}
- Erosia Trade Real [#3804]: Boost [4|3|2|1|0] -> ProN {250K|150K|75K|25K|10K}

[#3505|Erosia Trade] On (First Investement 500K) -> Boost +2
[#3507|Iris Offer] On (Iris Project) -> Boost +1
[#3467|T - Erosia] On (Tanurak Strike) -> Boost -1
Erosia Score [10+|9-5|4-] -> Boost [+1|0|-1]

and remmber, megail give you 1M ProN free for that investments.

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes