Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Na, she be good, but I'm more interested in getting Vhala to turn back.
The only way I see Vhala ever wanting to turn back was either to die a natural death (which seem unlikely) or if she wanted a biological child. (Which also seems far fetched.)

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017
I'm pretty sure unpeople are immune to that sort of tampering and even if Vhala wasn't it's not something Simon would do just for the hell of it.
To purposely twist someone's will for his own amusement is pretty much antithetical to Simon. But I wouldn't put it past some of the other shard holders in the game to TRY to break an unwoman. Though most who would want to have caught a recent case of the deads.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Public Out

New update is public!

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

TLS 0.48.2
- Further bugfixes, minor dialogue additions.
- Optional battle further nerfed.
- Quest log updated to include recent events.

I hope everyone enjoys this return to Eustrin! I think the one thing I want to mention is that in the middle of this update, there's an optional fight that's proved fairly challenging. Please feel free to leave it for later if you're not enjoying it.

As mentioned in the game, the next update will be the first open world segment in Chapter 5, and it will be a lot of work. It's my next priority, however, and should come out before I spend time on any of my other projects.

Fatjoe698

Aug 28, 2018
I'm kinda stuck in the new tower section. I've walked around everywhere and killed all the enemies. Where's the divine magic energy?

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. Keep forgetting you can jump in some places.

Last edited:

swm107

Aug 26, 2017
I'm dense, where do we go to find the tower entry in Eustrin? I thought maybe the hidden entrance had something but must have missed it

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm dense, where do we go to find the tower entry in Eustrin? I thought maybe the hidden entrance had something but must have missed it
are you talked with Neranda? if yes she say plain to go in the religious memorial. if not, go and talk with her.

Reactions: swm107

swm107

Aug 26, 2017
Jesus the nerfed spiders are kicking my ass, I can't imagine how hard the original version were...

Edit: Also this update was so great! The wait is going to be killer though, I'm constantly impressed by how incredibly deep the story is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fatjoe698

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Protip on the spiders: Have Vhala cast Defensive Rain twice to lower their magic and attack stats. The Dwarf killer was doing 5k damage and wiping out my people in 1 shot, with double debuff, it's only 2 - 3k damage now, same with the multiattack, 1.5k average for 3 attacks, now only 700 each.

Reactions: swm107

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
I wanna try this game but can anyone tell me just how much content there is at the moment? Its been in development for 3 years+ so does the content reflect that?
How big a part does mind control play? I personally hate games centered around mind control.
Finally how bad or good is the grind and monster fights?

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes