Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I remember playing some fairly early version of this quite a while ago, and what I saw of it was fairly linear. Ie, no farming monsters for money and XP, or going back to earlier areas for quests you might've missed. Is it still that way, or does the game open up in later stages?
it open up in the chapter 4, but the old activity in the old location will be gone (the world change a lot in the the time you can travel back). but the premise still remaining, no mindless farm, no infinite XP or money.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Yeah, in that week Sierra not only remove bugs, but also does some rebalance to the fights if needed...

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
What a waste to be a patron if all you get is a buggy update.
First, they aren't necessarily buggy. This one had some optional fights that could probably use a difficulty rebalance and a couple spots where if you really try you can go off the map but nothing that kept me from seeing all the new content. And second, whoo boy that content. I don't want to spoil anything, so all I'll say is that I think a week's headstart on seeing that (and gushing and speculating about it with other Patrons) was well worth $5. If it doesn't sound worth it to you, then just wait until Friday.

dafvid112

Aug 8, 2017
Haven't touched this game in a good while. Any update on artwork/scene progression lately? Love the game but would prefer waiting for scenes to be done before starting a new game...

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Haven't touched this game in a good while. Any update on artwork/scene progression lately? Love the game but would prefer waiting for scenes to be done before starting a new game...
Based on the most recent news I'd guess you've got a couple months left until the art update. But keep in mind, that's just for adding CGs to all the scenes in Chapter 1. If you're waiting to jump back in until every scene in the game has art, you're gonna be waiting until next year at least.

Reactions: dafvid112

swm107

Aug 26, 2017
I am hopelessly lost at this point, but I have an issue with the point of getting Stark his body. I just finished the Ardford summit and talked to Balia but I have no idea how to trigger him getting a body. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I played through this so many times and I have no idea what I'm missing...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I am hopelessly lost at this point, but I have an issue with the point of getting Stark his body. I just finished the Ardford summit and talked to Balia but I have no idea how to trigger him getting a body. Can anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I played through this so many times and I have no idea what I'm missing...
a whole chapter, i'm afraid. you can give back a body to stark in the end of chapter 3. before that he will be happy in the sack.

Reactions: swm107

swm107

Aug 26, 2017
Thanks! Just to make sure though, its automatic? I actually played through the game to the new update twice so far with Stark's head in my inventory but haven't been able to give him a body.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks! Just to make sure though, its automatic? I actually played through the game to the new update twice so far with Stark's head in my inventory but haven't been able to give him a body.
after you return from eustrin you need to talk with him in the orc quarter in the secret tunnels.

Reactions: swm107

swm107

Aug 26, 2017
Oh my god.....thank you both so much! I had no idea I had to interact with Stark's head and kept missing that over and over...

You guys are the best, thanks again!

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
a whole chapter, i'm afraid. you can give back a body to stark in the end of chapter 3. before that he will be happy in the sack.
I played this whole game up to the most recent public update. Stark is never close to what I would call happy, even in the sack, if you know what I mean.

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes