buggzy313

May 31, 2019
You shouldn't buff levels, there are checks in place for certain events for your level, and you get penalized if your level is higher than it could possibly be.

For money its really easy, you can use something like cheat engine, and search for (your money * 2)+1, then buy something and search for the new value like that again, until you only have 2 values left. Edit those, boom you're rich (make sure the new value is x2+1 as well or the game will crash). But I highly advice you to play through the game at least once without cheating, it gets much more interesting when you need to make hard decision.
holly fuck I wish I was smarter...thank you for trying to help tho

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
holly fuck I wish I was smarter...thank you for trying to help tho
It's simpler than it sounds- maybe I can help!

1) Let's say, you have 100 gold- search for 201 in Cheat Engine. Remember, you're searching for 2 times [value you're looking for], plus 1. If you're having trouble calculating, Google has an online calculator.

2) Buy or sell something- say you buy a potion for 25 gold, leaving you with 75 gold. Search for 151 in Cheat Engine. if you're lucky, you'll be left with a single value in the Cheat Engine Window. If not, keep buying and selling until you do.

3) Double click that value- it should appear in the big white portion below in the Cheat Engine window. Double click that and change it. Remember, RPGmaker values are *2+1, so if you want 1000 gold, change the value to 2001.

THAT said however, TLS has anti-cheat measures in place, so check for details on what to cheat on, or how much to cheat. There are RPGMaker save editors here, though I'm not sure how reliable they are with respect to TLS. If you like, you can use (temporary linbk, so get it while it's hot!), though odds are it's one of the editors I mentioned before and I'm just too dumb to realize it.

In any case, have fun!

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Agree with the people saying to at least try and play normally once first. If you're replaying sections or just can't manage a fight, the wiki page conga linked also has a "Story Mode" mod that makes any fight you aren't supposed to lose trivial (with the option of still fighting normally as well if you want). Instead of buffing your level download that game version and copy your save to it.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
It's simpler than it sounds- maybe I can help!

1) Let's say, you have 100 gold- search for 201 in Cheat Engine. Remember, you're searching for 2 times [value you're looking for], plus 1. If you're having trouble calculating, Google has an online calculator.

2) Buy or sell something- say you buy a potion for 25 gold, leaving you with 75 gold. Search for 151 in Cheat Engine. if you're lucky, you'll be left with a single value in the Cheat Engine Window. If not, keep buying and selling until you do.

3) Double click that value- it should appear in the big white portion below in the Cheat Engine window. Double click that and change it. Remember, RPGmaker values are *2+1, so if you want 1000 gold, change the value to 2001.

THAT said however, TLS has anti-cheat measures in place, so check for details on what to cheat on, or how much to cheat. There are RPGMaker save editors here, though I'm not sure how reliable they are with respect to TLS. If you like, you can use (temporary linbk, so get it while it's hot!), though odds are it's one of the editors I mentioned before and I'm just too dumb to realize it.

In any case, have fun!
thank you...tbh I forgot my comment...ive spent last few days going through the game restarting at certain bits to improve...the forum thing helped a lot pron wise....

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
in the wiki forum site what the heck does ardohiam cd stand for...
Ardohaim Collateral Damage... it's a stat used during 3AW and you have one for each nation. Generally speaking you want to keep it as low as possible, but there are some cases where having it somewhat high is beneficial (Aram CD). It's used primarily during 3AW and it's aftermath, but few of them are checked during Ch4 as well.

But now I'm curious as to why are you asking?

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Ardohaim Collateral Damage... it's a stat used during 3AW and you have one for each nation. Generally speaking you want to keep it as low as possible, but there are some cases where having it somewhat high is beneficial (Aram CD). It's used primarily during 3AW and it's aftermath, but few of them are checked during Ch4 as well.

But now I'm curious as to why are you asking?
cuz im trying extremely hard to play with an outcome that is both the most fruitful and the most caring towards everyone as I can...….sierra-lee sure made doing this a very extremely challenging thing to even attempt.....the cd seems to effect investments returns....but it seems confusing....more cd is .....scratch that...i just relooked and realized i had the cd backwards...i was confused cuz i thought more cd stat said higher payout...thank you guys for helping

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
ok...now im really not seeing the point...most investments in ardford like the banks and even buying yihlini bank core lend...those don't return very good....u actually lose profit through that one even at best if what I think I saw in the wiki thing is correct....why is sierra making it SO difficult urgh….I usually don't complain...and I really love this game but damn im not taking all these hidden stats and consequences that I could end out with to well...If what was said in the beginning was possible id have farmed tf outta monsters to get ahead in the money just so I can afford to make useless investments and still make a good difference ughhhhh so much confusion

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
i don't know if i should even ivest in ardford other than sanitations resturaunt and maybe the chrystal refinery...the banks are looking very risky and don't profit enough to look good enough to do....i think since i have troops i may invest simply in the people and not worry about banks or anything that id have wanted profit from

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
one thing that i will ask...does anyone know ANY way to see my current hidden stats....i wanna know a few of mine but all the remembering if i did this n that and then trying to figure the numbers on top of everything else is makin me go crazy

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Keep in mind that quite a few investments affect your Economy, Social and Religion scores and can affect your "country" score and all of those variables are checked quite often during game.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
cuz im trying extremely hard to play with an outcome that is both the most fruitful and the most caring towards everyone as I can...….sierra-lee sure made doing this a very extremely challenging thing to even attempt.....the cd seems to effect investments returns....but it seems confusing....more cd is .....scratch that...i just relooked and realized i had the cd backwards...i was confused cuz i thought more cd stat said higher payout...thank you guys for helping
ok...now im really not seeing the point...most investments in ardford like the banks and even buying yihlini bank core lend...those don't return very good....u actually lose profit through that one even at best if what I think I saw in the wiki thing is correct....why is sierra making it SO difficult urgh….I usually don't complain...and I really love this game but damn im not taking all these hidden stats and consequences that I could end out with to well...If what was said in the beginning was possible id have farmed tf outta monsters to get ahead in the money just so I can afford to make useless investments and still make a good difference ughhhhh so much confusion
i don't know if i should even ivest in ardford other than sanitations resturaunt and maybe the chrystal refinery...the banks are looking very risky and don't profit enough to look good enough to do....i think since i have troops i may invest simply in the people and not worry about banks or anything that id have wanted profit from
one thing that i will ask...does anyone know ANY way to see my current hidden stats....i wanna know a few of mine but all the remembering if i did this n that and then trying to figure the numbers on top of everything else is makin me go crazy
more post you write, less reply you recive. the edit button exist for many reason. this is one of them. so use it.
if you think banks don't return enough... i think you don't realy understand the flow of ProNs in the game.

you can start , for one.
and i think difficult to don't understand the fact of something called collateral damage can reduce the economy shape of a nation if it is high enough.

for hidden stats, take a save editor, there are quite a few of them around.

D

Deleted member 1313226

Remember that the expense of the investment is a one-time cost, while you get the returns from the investment with every new round. So while the banks may not cover their initial expense after only one round of returns, they eventually do and then some.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Remember that the expense of the investment is a one-time cost, while you get the returns from the investment with every new round. So while the banks may not cover their initial expense after only one round of returns, they eventually do and then some.
there were a few of the banks in the summit place i read up in the wiki the one was a huge risk and at most i think the profit was around 200.000 pron...that would been good but i spent this time in reinforcing future stuff...the navy...order of silence...and the resturaunt are all i can remember rn....i did invest in the yhilin bank though...both with trin and the core investment...also i went with premium steel to...i was pissed that i couldnt open the war vault or get the orc extermination called off...i messed that one up but....in messing that up came at least one good thing...i was able to cut off the unmen petition which was my highest priority in the summit

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I actually think the orc extermination is the most important part of the summit, as it gives you access to at least one special orc, and is an act of fricken' genocide. I mean, I understand that at that point in time it's not immediately obvious as to what kind of potential orcs have, but it still seems like an unusually cruel thing for Simon to endorse.

D

Deleted member 1313226

Yeah, I don't think Buggyz313's playthrough will be considered the ultimate min/max playthrough. Then again, neither will mine. In saying that, it will be interesting what min/maxers come up with once the game is completed. My money is on Fulminato.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
Fair enough; I was just saying that there Buggzy's missing out on some orc story stuff. I don't think it really makes all that much of an impact until Chapter 4 anyway.

Speaking of 'anyway', I was reading Sierra's latest blog update, and she mentioned in the comments that apparently Ginasta isn't just some construct the Tower poofed out of pure magic, but an actual flesh-and-blood woman with actual memories and stuff. Not too surprising, especially considering the Chosen were just normal teenage boys once, but it does put paid to my idea that she's like some anti-Incubus King T-9000.

It's kind of fucked up, if you think about it (or if I think about it at least). I mean, it's bad enough to create a living, breathing person and then give them an irresistible directive, it's worse if you do it to someone who could have otherwise led a more normal life, or at least one of their own. And that's before getting into how the Tower does it- if the process is automated, and every 1,234,567,890th person is chosen to be special, that's... kind of all right? Still not optimal, but at least there's no actual malice behind it.

But if the Tower is somehow sapient, and it's actively going "CHOO CHOO SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER GUESS WHO'S GOT TWO THUMBS AND A NICE ASS AND IS DOOMED TO FOREVER BECOME A GODDAMNED ARCHETYPE TRICK QUESTION IT'S YOU BITCH" ? Well, that just grinds my gears, it does, and if that's the case Simon can't take over soon enough. I mean, if Ginasta's memories are real, then she really was a refugee fleeing from IK cruelty. And that would mean that the Tower gave her what she wanted (a chance for revenge), instead of what she probably needed (a chance to rebuild her life and family), all for the sake of keeping some kind of divine order that, as we have seen, need a little shaking up.

I dunno, just some thoughts I had and needed to get out of my system. Thanks for coming to my TED talk, and I would like a large Big Mac meal with a shake instead of a soft drink, please.

Reactions: Fatjoe698 and Waxer

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
especially considering the Chosen were just normal teenage boys once,
You bring up a good point that I've been wondering for awhile now, is that can a Chosen become a Chosen again from whatever power controls them? Because if that's so, that means Kalant could be a danger again and placing him near Tyna isn't a good idea.

Reactions: falafelswoop

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
An interesting thought, Deepsea. Personally I would bet that the Chosen have to accept the power in some way. They have to want to be chosen for a holy quest to make a difference. Or why would they be able to reject it again? Also Kalant says something like "It feels almost like I was possessed... but that would be too easy. No, that reckless fool was me." Maybe the power can tempt him again, though.

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes