Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Anyone have a save from just after Simon returns from serving the empress?
Janne's retreat, just after getting back. Need to talk to the girls but have the Lustplate/Incubus King armor, Worn whip for Yarra and Aka's transformation spell.

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
uhh in the mine kingdom i see a bug if we get stuck going up we can go left or right not not down and if we open setting we cant go up in setting only down by clicking down but i save and reload game and can move again but during the main that bug happen a few more time then in a battle that bug happen again i cant not go up only down or right or left when chose a attack but after fighter i keep running up if there a fix

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
the reduction to 100K is conditional to reach the 200K offer and don't having 200K in chash (but 100K or more). if he offer you 300K you aren't eligible. this mean you choose a "wrong" option or megail rp are not 50+ or yarra rp 90+. you know if you reach the threshold for megail the guy reply "Okay, I will! Just stop yelling!" (otherwise he say "Fine, fine...") and for yarra she prompt the illusion thing (otherwise she stay silent)
well i guest i chosen wrong and i did so much going back to fix it will be too long and i think my save gone 99 save for +50 hour game not great and right now i keep getting this bug where i runing up and when chose stuff i can only go down

York24

Dec 10, 2017
So in the council of Gwanfall I got the purity restrictions lifted, but I dont see how to trigger Sarai's First time. I have talker with her in her tower and her affection is 98.

York24

Dec 10, 2017
So in the council of Gwanfall I got the purity restrictions lifted, but I dont see how to trigger Sarai's First time. I have talker with her in her tower and her affection is 98.
Nevermind, just needed to keep entering the tower. Heh

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
uhh in the mine kingdom i see a bug if we get stuck going up we can go left or right not not down and if we open setting we cant go up in setting only down by clicking down but i save and reload game and can move again but during the main that bug happen a few more time then in a battle that bug happen again i cant not go up only down or right or left when chose a attack but after fighter i keep running up if there a fix
That sounds like a problem with your computer not the game. Do you have controller plugged in with a sticky joystick? That could be the issue.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
it's a rpgmaker bug, i have too, for me it's tied to the (but not always, sometime work, sometime not), if you have any input device outside mouse and keyboard unplug them, if the bug show itself again reinstall mouse/keyboard driver.

For my experience if you plug in the device after launching the game the bug doesn't show itself for that session

Hope this help you, it's a really annoying bug

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
That sounds like a problem with your computer not the game. Do you have controller plugged in with a sticky joystick? That could be the issue.
i got a laptop i think the if not a bug then having all the wiki open on many window maybe using to much memory i look up this and al i find is it say to going to computer setting and redid mouse and keyboard

Kenethr

Sep 1, 2019
Fuck, i love sierra lee, after playing almost 100 hours of TLS, i started playing other games (ouroboros, desecration of wings, crimson gray 1/2) and holy fuck that's some good stuff, can't wait for Chapter 5 of TLS

Reactions: Fatjoe698 and Waxer

juanoxl

Jun 11, 2018
See those tags at the top of the page that show content ... did ya miss the text based one?

She has an artist, it will be added but not yet. At the moment it's all text.
Yeah its all the way to the bottom...anyways ill give it a try after all the scenes are implemented...there are other games like this with very nice scenes implemented already so ima play those first

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah its all the way to the bottom...anyways ill give it a try after all the scenes are implemented...there are other games like this with very nice scenes implemented already so ima play those first
You are going to be waiting awhile, chapter 1 might have the scenes near the end of the year, but it'll be a LONG time before the whole game gets them.

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
Got a question for those of y'all who are farther in the game than I am, which is about at the fourth chapter. Anyways I was wondering if there is a spot where you can freely travel between countries, kind of like it was right in the beginning, because there's a bunch of shit that I need to go back to pick up but I don't want to go through my saves, so if there's that spot up ahead, I'll be way more relaxed about my first play through.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Got a question for those of y'all who are farther in the game than I am, which is about at the fourth chapter. Anyways I was wondering if there is a spot where you can freely travel between countries, kind of like it was right in the beginning, because there's a bunch of shit that I need to go back to pick up but I don't want to go through my saves, so if there's that spot up ahead, I'll be way more relaxed about my first play through.
Yes.

At some point you'll open up your own home and it has portals to all the cities.

Some are locked until certain story points happen but you can travel around them freely.

• Angry
Reactions: Bootstraps

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
most of the activity will be impossibile to do when you are free to wander for the know location, though. the main advantage are buy whatever you want even if only one store sell it in the middle of chapter 2.

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
I wanna rant about the pitfalls I always fall into in this game, mostly the save trap, as in you forget to save often enough that your most recent save is like an hour plus from your autosave. But I gotta ask for some advice because I'm stuck on the third mage killers fight and I can kill one, but the next turn after that I'm dead. And my last manual save if right before the Incubus
Emperor fight. Also with that I was wondering what party setup people used, I had Simon, Robin, Carina, and Vhala (who I'm hoping joins the harem).

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
My problem is that I save too much and I think I missed the Mushroom Collecting quest (walkthrough mentions it after you were meant to do it...). I save compulsively, like after every action I feel was good and would be annoying to do over.

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
I'm trying to just use the wiki to figure out how to beat annoying enemies, at least for my first walkthrough, maybe if I do a second one I'll go with what it says.

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes