Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I wanna rant about the pitfalls I always fall into in this game, mostly the save trap, as in you forget to save often enough that your most recent save is like an hour plus from your autosave. But I gotta ask for some advice because I'm stuck on the third mage killers fight and I can kill one, but the next turn after that I'm dead. And my last manual save if right before the Incubus
Emperor fight. Also with that I was wondering what party setup people used, I had Simon, Robin, Carina, and Vhala (who I'm hoping joins the harem).
the magekiller have a elemental weakness (you can judge the element from the color of the dress, red -> ice weakness), they all use magic attack, so switch to gear to maximize MDF, if you have a master staff equip it, will do miracle (25% elemental damage reduction), sho is so low level to nearly useless, best use to healing robin, if rachila is alive ask her for a small defensive boost.

for the party... don't put to high hope about vhala in the harem, but she will join the fighting party from the war and onward. if you are talking about IE fight vhala (anti sex damage is exceptional against him), robin (best arcane mage single target) and qum (dmg physical and magical buff, carina boost def and mdf)

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
does anyone know how i transfer an old save to this game i love it but i have to replay the game each time i want to see new content

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
just copy the save files over they should be just below the main game in the file and it should work fine. Its the rvdata2 ones

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Man, I missed a lot of updates before being reminded of this game recently. Not too surprised to see the speculation confirmed about the beings in the Interludes or the Entity, but somehow very surprised at how simultaneously heartwarming and badass the latter reveal was; might replay that dungeon and the scenes after it (although if I do I'm grabbing the story mode mod, I ain't slogging through that place more than once).

Also Gawnfall was just the best, so many different payoffs. Obviously it was great to finally free Sarai from those purity spells, but I think I actually got more enjoyment from finally getting to meet the puritanical Stineford Priestess and feuding Aram Priestesses we've been hearing about since Chapter 1 and see them reveal some depths. (I'm happy this update gives a chance of showing Annah willing to compromise a little more, I catered to her way more than I planned to at Gawnfall after learning that she's hot)

D

Deleted member 1313226

for the number... there is a little confusion. in the game "qum mood" variable is set between 12 and 0, (rp [100+/99-90/89-75/74-] points [12/6/3/0]) and is lowered of 3 points for each scene she join. "sleep" increase the value of 1 point, but is as good as 3 for the check logic.
the four scene are orgy (carnival of sex, skullcrasher main event), orc council/orgy, ogre scene, assfuck by the palace guard.
with 99 rp you have 6 mood point, enough for two scene, after the sleeping action you can do another scene.

because the game substract alwasy 3 and the starting number is a multiply of 3 using 12-0 or 4-0 it's the same, and because you cannot see the hidden variables the latter is better.
Fulminato, any chance you could explain this on the wiki? I'm doing my third playthrough and still had trouble following the wiki. The only place this is mentioned at all is on Qum's page under "special notes," so definitely not easily found. Maybe add this on the Secret Stats page in the Empress Approval Score section, since that is where a min/maxer is looking when they care most about Qum's mood.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Fulminato, any chance you could explain this on the wiki? I'm doing my third playthrough and still had trouble following the wiki. The only place this is mentioned at all is on Qum's page under "special notes," so definitely not easily found. Maybe add this on the Secret Stats page in the Empress Approval Score section, since that is where a min/maxer is looking when they care most about Qum's mood.
done, but my english is... well... you know.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
No Cg check back in two or three months.
Well, well, well, look at Mr. Optimistic here! :p

Seriously though, I wouldn't have my hopes up. Even with CGs for important scenes only, I wouldn't count on Chapter One art being done for a long while yet (unless there's something I missed).

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Asked a patron. They started CG work in July and had 15 scenes done, out of either 29 or 33 depending on whether repeatable affection scenes are included in the "complete chapter 1" goal. Unless they've gotten faster over time, 3 months does seem optimistic.

edit: Got a clarification that first month or so was spent making reference images, so maybe it will be faster. Still don't know about 3 months though.

Last edited:
Mar 5, 2018
Im on my first playthrough atm, very good game, so facking solid!

Good characters, good story, good sex 'scene' (let tell the true, they arent sex scene, just sex reading >v)

Reactions: Waxer

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
Hey all it's me again, lol, I started up a new playthrough cuz my first one was too messed up for me, but now that I'm taking my time on it I was wondering about your recommendations for the first round of investments. Thanks, your fellow gamer.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
Hey all it's me again, lol, I started up a new playthrough cuz my first one was too messed up for me, but now that I'm taking my time on it I was wondering about your recommendations for the first round of investments. Thanks, your fellow gamer.
Big questions
Will you whore Qum?
Will you save Carina's men?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Big questions
Will you whore Qum?
Will you save Carina's men?
you are ok skipping few colletible?
where are your aim?

regrettably a min max playtrhough is a whole entity, there are very few section you can say "wathever you want the best is this path" and the investment aren't one of them. for example fixing the bridge in the first round is very good for some playthrough, but very bad for other.

ZeroDeepChill

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly the only reason I'm redoing my playthrough is because I think I ended up a little under leveled and my Hilstara was not able to fight anymore. I think I'll focus on making money moves. Also no to whoring out my favorite space cadet Qum lol

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Unless you actually were outright losing Hilstara's fights in the pass, her getting injured is more about making bad war decisions than level.

Oct 8, 2018
Can't get it to launch. Downloaded the version with RTP, as well as version without RTP and then downloaded RTP separately but always get same error when launching, "RGSS3 player has stopped working".

Using Windows 8.1 64bit. Never had this error with other rpgmaker games. Any advice?

arghas

Nov 6, 2018
any cheat code or ways to buff money and levels just a little bit?
You shouldn't buff levels, there are checks in place for certain events for your level, and you get penalized if your level is higher than it could possibly be.

For money its really easy, you can use something like cheat engine, and search for (your money * 2)+1, then buy something and search for the new value like that again, until you only have 2 values left. Edit those, boom you're rich (make sure the new value is x2+1 as well or the game will crash). But I highly advice you to play through the game at least once without cheating, it gets much more interesting when you need to make hard decision.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
You shouldn't buff levels, there are checks in place for certain events for your level, and you get penalized if your level is higher than it could possibly be.

For money its really easy, you can use something like cheat engine, and search for (your money * 2)+1, then buy something and search for the new value like that again, until you only have 2 values left. Edit those, boom you're rich (make sure the new value is x2+1 as well or the game will crash). But I highly advice you to play through the game at least once without cheating, it gets much more interesting when you need to make hard decision.
to much money are penalized as well.
for cheathing a save editor (https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/) is better to CE.

Can't get it to launch. Downloaded the version with RTP, as well as version without RTP and then downloaded RTP separately but always get same error when launching, "RGSS3 player has stopped working".

Using Windows 8.1 64bit. Never had this error with other rpgmaker games. Any advice?
no clue, sorry. check in rpgmaker forum if anyone have a similar bug.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 178 Votes