Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
how is the development cycle so far? any news on their state of the game? is there plans for a final release anytime soon? any news from their patreon page?
The game progresses linearly, and as such, each new update adds a new story section. The creator works pretty fast, and adds around 1 hour of content every month, or every second month.
There are 5 "chapters" in the game's story, and we have recently reached the 5th and final chapter, which will also be the longest one according to the creator. There is currently about 50-60 hours of content, none of it grindy and with high replayability.
The final release is likely at least a year away, maybe even two, but I would definitely recommend playing now either way.

TenevoyVolk

Jul 18, 2020
I'm in the Inn during the start of ch. 5. Cant go anywhere because Robin is blocking the door and won't interact. Please help

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm in the Inn during the start of ch. 5. Cant go anywhere because Robin is blocking the door and won't interact. Please help
it's a bug. my guessing is a incorrect set of the switches [i don't have any idea how you can incur in this situation] and the game 'think' you are in the first chapter (robin at the door fo blue rose room is for her introduction sequence).

only advice i can give you is replay the section before. and send your savegame to the dev for bug analyzing.

Last edited:
Reactions: TenevoyVolk

TenevoyVolk

Jul 18, 2020
it's a bug. my guessing is a incorrect set of the switches [i don't have any idea how you can incur in this situation] and the game 'think' you are in the first chapter (robin at the door fo blue rose room is for her introduction sequence).

only advice i can give you is replay the section before. and send your savegame to the dev for bug analyzing.
After a few hours, I just turned off that switch. Thank you for responding

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LOL, I'm chomping at the proverbial bit wondering if there's any news on the next release? :unsure:

harry_j_potter

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck on arbiter quest, Tyna contacted me and I'm unsure what to do next. Feels like I talked to everyone with no progress. Any help?

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck on arbiter quest, Tyna contacted me and I'm unsure what to do next. Feels like I talked to everyone with no progress. Any help?
Are you doing the succesion crisis? If so, then try to return to the room inside the New Givini palace, and talk with the characters there.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
interact with the ardford crystal in teleportation room (dark brown, bottom-left side).

bansdebar

Jan 11, 2019
This game is by far one of the best adult games ever, even in this incomplete stage. Only downside is the sex scenes in the game. I mean I want to play and see what happens to those investments!

Nov 13, 2017
Can anyone give me a concrete strategy to be the knights of terror? It just doesn't seem possible to me Varia's not consistent enough and hilastra and carina's agility is to low to act before the bosses. Does anyone have a guide that's more definite then the ones posted in this thread before or on the wiki?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Can anyone give me a concrete strategy to be the knights of terror? It just doesn't seem possible to me Varia's not consistent enough and hilastra and carina's agility is to low to act before the bosses. Does anyone have a guide that's more definite then the ones posted in this thread before or on the wiki?
your party level and equip?

thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
This game is by far one of the best adult games ever, even in this incomplete stage. Only downside is the sex scenes in the game. I mean I want to play and see what happens to those investments!
I know right? Sierra needs to skip those irrelevant parts and focus on the important things - monthly finances, backroom deals, and most importantly, controlling inflation in a world with constant governmental and change where magic can sink entire industries overnight.

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I know right? Sierra needs to skip those irrelevant parts and focus on the important things - monthly finances, backroom deals, and most importantly, controlling inflation in a world with constant governmental and change where magic can sink entire industries overnight.
This, but unironically. Seriously, there's been more actual maturity in TLS than there have been in most supposedly 'mature' games these days.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I think TLS lowkey played a small part in me choosing Econ for uni

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes