Hung Gen

Sep 16, 2017
Does dominate do something (I visited a farm where Orcent resides and there are 2 Orcs that you can fight or dominate) or is it just flavor thing and fighting them is more profitable since you get exp etc.?
If you are level 14 or higher you can dominate the orcs. Otherwise you'll have to fight them.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Does dominate do something (I visited a farm where Orcent resides and there are 2 Orcs that you can fight or dominate) or is it just flavor thing and fighting them is more profitable since you get exp etc.?
Dominating them works if you are high enough level, and you want to dominate them instead of killing them if you can, these orcs will compose your army later so you will be worse off if they are unruly or dead.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
kill them will hurt your army stats in the long run. your army will have 2 scores, size and quality kill them reduce your size, dominate no. fighting or dominate them increase your army quality. [size is a gauge of the dimension of yours troops, quality how disciplined and well armed they are]

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
I wonder what the single most game-destructive decision you can make in the game is...
Not something that you miss, but an active choice like an investment or a dialogue option
I'm guessing it has to be something in the earlier chapters.
I think skipping Mine Processing in chapter 1 might be the worst missed investment...
And killing the Impaler or voting for Orc Extermination might be the worst decision you can make

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
I wonder what the single most game-destructive decision you can make in the game is
Honestly, I'd think the most destructive decision you could make is not going back to the mountain you started on and doing what you can to keep Altina, because she's quite important in both the mechanical and narrative senses. You can make up for most of the rest by investing wisely, but once Altina's gone, she's gone. It's honestly the one big design misstep Sierra's made, if you ask me- the rest of the game's fine, don't get me wrong, but making Altina missable is a massive oof.

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I wonder what the single most game-destructive decision you can make in the game is...
Not something that you miss, but an active choice like an investment or a dialogue option
I'm guessing it has to be something in the earlier chapters.
I think skipping Mine Processing in chapter 1 might be the worst missed investment...
And killing the Impaler or voting for Orc Extermination might be the worst decision you can make
Flower Festival.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, I'd think the most destructive decision you could make is not going back to the mountain you started on and doing what you can to keep Altina, because she's quite important in both the mechanical and narrative senses. You can make up for most of the rest by investing wisely, but once Altina's gone, she's gone. It's honestly the one big design misstep Sierra's made, if you ask me- the rest of the game's fine, don't get me wrong, but making Altina missable is a massive oof.
I concidered missing Altina as the worst decision, but by my own standards for the difference between "decision" and "missable" she belongs to the latter category. You are never really given an option to throw her out, or something like that as soon as you've gone back to rescue her. You can miss talking to her, and making sure she stays, but not choose to tell her to go away

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
Im at the part where I have to get back all the girls to the castle in chapter 4.Does anyone have an optimized save for that? I messed up a lot .Thanks

Athryn

Jan 17, 2018
Here is a save where I followed il_Fulminato's optimized path at

FeelsMoonMan

Oct 5, 2019
It becomes available after your first visit into the extradimensional space at the start of Chapter 4. A succubus stands next to the performing band

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Anyone got any suggestions on the best routes to take and such? I've looked at the
walkthroughs on the wiki but it always gets murky and I never even get to the newer
stuff. Heck I have played like four times and always end up cutting out due to some
brain spasm or distraction and trying to find the best route is not entirely possible.

So I'm trying to come at this from a different angle, best results with some variants
:LOL: without missing anything major in the story or game. A few small scenes in
place of a better result or larger scene isn't that bad either. I get up usually until
just after simon has succeeded in his time with the succubus demon lord and the
threesome with the daughter she has, plus the final days with the other girls at
the summit. But then the complications and trying to follow along got me good
the first time.

I'll literally take any advice or multiple different views on the same points because
then perhaps I can find a way. I know for a fact some girls are simpler to max, in
my first playthrough I think I got three total maxed but aside from Qum and our
succubus harem leader, I cannot recall the third :unsure:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone got any suggestions on the best routes to take and such? I've looked at the
walkthroughs on the wiki but it always gets murky and I never even get to the newer
stuff. Heck I have played like four times and always end up cutting out due to some
brain spasm or distraction and trying to find the best route is not entirely possible.

So I'm trying to come at this from a different angle, best results with some variants
:LOL: without missing anything major in the story or game. A few small scenes in
place of a better result or larger scene isn't that bad either. I get up usually until
threesome with the daughter she has, plus the final days with the other girls at
the first time.

I'll literally take any advice or multiple different views on the same points because
then perhaps I can find a way. I know for a fact some girls are simpler to max, in

for a guide, the only two somewath keep up to date to my knowledge are and .
for my playthorugh keep in mind anything after the big event in the end of chapter 4 nothing is set in stone, investment mostly, and i think will revision it onlky after the next chunk of content will be released in full (i don't think will be a double release like the ardofrd summit or the 3AW, but it can be the case). the fact is the early section of chapter 5 are basicaly investement free (none of the outcome are tied to some investment done after that event), so barring the investment choices you can play straight to the end of the content (the only little change to do is make demonic undestanding research before deep delving for be able to craft the final custom weapon for aka).

Reactions: Samǣl

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018

the first time.

If I'm being honest, I think the best thing to do for a first timer is to just play without guides, and enjoy the story. Don't let yourself be distracted by minmaxing. It's really not fun unless you know what you are doing, instead of just making decisions because some guy on the internet told you. You will make countless mistakes. But all those mistakes are something you can fix in your second walkthrough, where you understand all the choices and their consequences.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Well boys, I committed a sin and decided to use a save editor because I lost my original save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whilst the game's still in development, and you've played before, I'd hardly call it a sin.

Once it's completed, then I'd be willing to call it (at worst) a sin. ;)

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 177 Votes