Lisbra

Oct 7, 2017
Folks, I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong but i'm having a hard time getting the Vinario deeds to go for about 100k. I did everything as the walkthrough said, Megail is +50 and Yarra is at 100 RP, but everytime I go back to my save the guy either offer it to me for 200k or 300k, even though I have only 100k, which would put me at the exact amount to make the investment.

Has this happened with anyone else?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Folks, I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong but i'm having a hard time getting the Vinario deeds to go for about 100k. I did everything as the walkthrough said, Megail is +50 and Yarra is at 100 RP, but everytime I go back to my save the guy either offer it to me for 200k or 300k, even though I have only 100k, which would put me at the exact amount to make the investment.

Has this happened with anyone else?

if he offer 200K try to invest anyway, if you have less then 200K he will reduce the offer to 100K affer checking your total pron.

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
anyone have an investment guide? im at the part in the 3rd arclent war where you spend your resources and aids. Im unable to find any walktroughs that have reached this part either .Thanks (rn i have 3 political,3 economic,1 reserve)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
anyone have an investment guide? im at the part in the 3rd arclent war where you spend your resources and aids. Im unable to find any walktroughs that have reached this part either .Thanks (rn i have 3 political,3 economic,1 reserve)
without knowning the petitions you got it's difficult advice you.

imhelping!

Nov 1, 2018
It's hard to know which petitions are good in your particular situation without knowing what choices you have made throughout the game. But the wiki does have a list of all the potential petitioners and their effects. You can find them listed towards the end of , under the heading "petitioners."

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
without knowning the petitions you got it's difficult advice you.
how did you play it? im having trouble finding a proper guide.
economic aid:chalice,zirantia,new givini,merchants( i have 3)
political:chalice,new givini,aram heirlooms(i have 3 so no brainer)
reserve:east ardoheim bandit,monster attack,feroholm,slime(i have 1)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
how did you play it? im having trouble finding a proper guide.
economic aid:chalice,zirantia,new givini,merchants( i have 3)
political:chalice,new givini,aram heirlooms(i have 3 so no brainer)
reserve:east ardoheim bandit,monster attack,feroholm,slime(i have 1)
merchant give you only Sx (~50K IIRC), aram heirlooms a lot of potions (and three maranite cloack) and slime only slime consumables. so this three is the obvious to drop if you need sacrifice something. for the reserve in your situation I will go for ardoheim bandit, i think.

for a guide, the only two somewath keep up to date to my knowledge are and .
for my playthorugh keep in mind anything after the big event in the end of chapter 4 nothing is set in stone, investment mostly, and i think will revision it onlky after the next chunk of content will be released in full (i don't think will be a double release like the ardofrd summit or the 3AW, but it can be the case). the fact is the early section of chapter 5 are basicaly investement free (none of the outcome are tied to some investment done after that event), so barring the investment choices you can play straight to the end of the content (the only little change to do is make demonic undestanding research before deep delving for be able to craft the final custom weapon for aka).

Reactions: Reij

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
merchant give you only Sx (~50K IIRC), aram heirlooms a lot of potions (and three maranite cloack) and slime only slime consumables. so this three is the obvious to drop if you need sacrifice something. for the reserve in your situation I will go for ardoheim bandit, i think.

for a guide, the only two somewath keep up to date to my knowledge are and .
for my playthorugh keep in mind anything after the big event in the end of chapter 4 nothing is set in stone, investment mostly, and i think will revision it onlky after the next chunk of content will be released in full (i don't think will be a double release like the ardofrd summit or the 3AW, but it can be the case). the fact is the early section of chapter 5 are basicaly investement free (none of the outcome are tied to some investment done after that event), so barring the investment choices you can play straight to the end of the content (the only little change to do is make demonic undestanding research before deep delving for be able to craft the final custom weapon for aka).
thanks a lot.I was looking for something like that. wish it was in the guide page of the wiki.What happened to raphaels and max?
one more thing, i got 2,060,000 pron .Could you recommend some investments?

Last edited:

congamensch

Feb 19, 2018
does anyone know of any other games with choice and consequence or army building?
If you don't mind a lack of H, might be worth a look. I certainly thought it was great, though with a cast of 108 party members ('cos it was trying to be a Suikoden), I do warn you that a lot of them might not be as developed as one might like, and there's quite a few substandard characters (though none are actually totally useless, IIRC). You even get to control your armies in this one too!

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
thanks a lot.I was looking for something like that. wish it was in the guide page of the wiki.What happened to raphaels and max?
raphael regequitted the walkthrough after the dev put retroactive change to whoring qum during ardford summit (before was only -10 rp, after a huge amount of drawback), for max i think his interest fade or a change in the amount of free time.

one more thing, i got 2,060,000 pron .Could you recommend some investments?
the most profitable choice should be, min project, eustrin guild, succubi trade expansion, denmiel mushroom farm and gasm fall shop. the denmiel archive are the investment with the most markup price in chapter 4, so you should be better to take it now.
the three trade networks are ok, prioritize new givini grant most booster, chalice state is good you you fund infrastructure project during chapter 3 (from 500K to 400K), Tak'Kan is the weaker of them.

Last edited:

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
raphael regequitted the walkthrough after the dev put retroactive change to whoring qum during ardford summit (before was only -10 rp, after a huge amount of drawback), for max i think his interest fade or a change in the amount of free time.

the most profitable choice should be, mine project, eutrin guild, succubi trade expansion, denmiel mushroom farm and gasm fall shop. the denmiel archive are the investment with the most markup price in chapter 4, so you should be better to take it now.
the three trade networks are ok, prioritize new givini grant most booster, chalice state is good you you fund infrastructure project during chapter 3 (from 500K to 400K), Tak'Kan is the weaker of them.
Unless you are going for a high social score, for the next big story section, i wouldn't recommend the Denmiel Archives. The returns are low, even at the low price offered after the war.
And you'll get the opportunity for a similar price reduction about halfway through chapter 4, soooo...
I'm also surprised you didn't mention Min's trade route, if it's available. That thing literally has the best return rates post-war, and has always been an insta-pick for me.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Unless you are going for a high social score, for the next big story section, i wouldn't recommend the Denmiel Archives. The returns are low, even at the low price offered after the war.
And you'll get the opportunity for a similar price reduction about halfway through chapter 4, soooo...
I'm also surprised you didn't mention Min's trade route, if it's available. That thing literally has the best return rates post-war, and has always been an insta-pick for me.
"mine project" shold be "min project" >_>'

forest full unlock it's hard to reach, expecialy for a not min-max playthrough (he miss riala petition so it's the case) and the help it grant with religion score (a costly one to rise with investments) and help in elven negotiation in the big event ending chapter 4 it's valuable. for a 100K investment i think is better compared most of the offer.

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
. im unable to find eustrian guild even after convincing those dwarves.Must have messed up somewhere lol.thanks a lot man

Last edited:

FeelsMoonMan

Oct 5, 2019
What's your guy's order of activities for Yarra's Route? I never bothered with the optional boss for the shining sword and am looking to get it done in my current playthrough, and am not sure how I should go about doing it all.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
What's your guy's order of activities for Yarra's Route? I never bothered with the optional boss for the shining sword and am looking to get it done in my current playthrough, and am not sure how I should go about doing it all.
leave the lord of blood and fucklord rooms for the last two activity, go to balia after orcent recover from the orc's tournament injuries and go to the optional boss after balia (for maximize orcent level)

loverperson

Jan 30, 2020
whats the riala petition?also should i upgrade anything in the castle? im assuming thats how you improve hq analysis.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
whats the riala petition?also should i upgrade anything in the castle? im assuming thats how you improve hq analysis.
don't bother to upgrade the HQ the first chapter four cycle, any check will be after the next pron return.
for riala: (Total CD < 100, IKD Morale < 25, Arclent Acceptance ≥ 25)

Feb 13, 2020
Does dominate do something (I visited a farm where Orcent resides and there are 2 Orcs that you can fight or dominate) or is it just flavor thing and fighting them is more profitable since you get exp etc.?

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes