Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Y'all need some chill and this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in your lives.
Challenging my mind, and finding the optimal route through tough scenarios is half of the fun in the game for me.
Save editors are cheap.
I like crunching numbers. I study economics. It's fun.
Not to forget that the game keeps track of certain levels of cheating being done...

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
Long time with seing this game. When Sierra added scene cg?
I assume you're asking when Sierra will add scenes to the game. Your grammar is a bit off. The first chapter has cg's for every scene, and beyond that, a handful more scenes also have cg's. Most characters also have at least one of their repeatable scenes done with art.

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It goes straight through one ear, and right out the other with you, mate.
As my point was from the beginning: You still won't get everything on a perfectly calculated route, and there will always be drawbacks. You will miss investments. You will miss potential secret stats. You will still miss opportunities, and ethical dillemas, like Carina's men. A series of truths you apparently aren't willing to accept, since it will conflict with your delusion that you found the "perfect route". The awful truth in the shadow of the perfectionist, no? Yelling insults at a brick wall too dense to recognize what the original argument was actually about, isn't my idea of a good time, though, so I think I'll find something better to do. Cheers.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
jump to the left/bottom of the map. in the "frozen" zone there is the focus to disable the barrier.
Thanks! I found it and now i'm just in a room with Yara, the Guy who doesn't says don't cheat on PRON, and what looks like a slaver. I'm guessing it's the end of the game for now and that I still have to wait for an update. Is there a way to get out of this room or am I stuck until the next update?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Thanks! I found it and now i'm just in a room with Yara, the Guy who doesn't says don't cheat on PRON, and what looks like a slaver. I'm guessing it's the end of the game for now and that I still have to wait for an update. Is there a way to get out of this room or am I stuck until the next update?
this is the "end game room". usualy all the update end here. it's mostly used for retro compatibility and save alignment, basicaly for making old save works even if a past section is changed. [save here, and the next release load that save and you should be fine]

Reactions: quackquack0709

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
am just wondering if this is a gam for doms or subs like am a sub so i was wondering if i could be sub in game? thanks for reading this hope you have a good day :)

Robin_Scales

Feb 21, 2018
am just wondering if this is a gam for doms or subs like am a sub so i was wondering if i could be sub in game? thanks for reading this hope you have a good day :)
I mean, Simon is a pretty fucking dominating protagonist, so I'm afraid it may not be your thing. It's still conciderably more complicated and well-written than just sub- or dom protagonist, so I would still recommend the game to nearly anyone on this forum though.

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
I mean, Simon is a pretty fucking dominating protagonist, so I'm afraid it may not be your thing. It's still conciderably more complicated and well-written than just sub- or dom protagonist, so I would still recommend the game to nearly anyone on this forum though.
thanks for the answer just cant play as dom it just dosent feel right :)

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Public Out:

TLS 0.52.2 Public Release

New update is public!

Download*:
Mirror*:
RTP:

*Requires to be installed. If you don't know what that means, use the RTP link.

Nothing new to say about this one: it was a quiet week of minor bugfixing. It should be available on Steam fairly promptly. Please enjoy this update!

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes