Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
this game is good, one complaint i wish it was in a RPGMV instead of VX.
Unfortunately the earliest versions of TLS came out before MV was even released. While Sierra's worked with MV on other projects, converting this game would involve a metric shitton of work. Those high quality assets you like about it would all need to be redone, for starters.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Unfortunately the earliest versions of TLS came out before MV was even released. While Sierra's worked with MV on other projects, converting this game would involve a metric shitton of work. Those high quality assets you like about it would all need to be redone, for starters.
someone had already try the conversion with decent result, i think:

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
Huh, I stand corrected. Still glad it wasn't Sierra taking the time to do that, but there you go minx.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
The Mega links seem to be down :(
Scroll up the page, they're both fine.
The last mod change of OP did not include Mega as a download host, apparently. Those who really, really want that could use Report on the Mega post to request thru message in "other" option.

Public Out:

TLS 0.52.2 Public Release

New update is public!

Download*: Mega
Mirror*:
RTP: Mega
etc. ...

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Could u tell exactly where to jump? Im walking on every corner of this little place and cant jump over ice ground...

grey squares are the jumpable gaps, you need to interact with the blue ball in the bottom left of the image.

deletemeplease

Nov 26, 2017
How far does the artwork go? I'm currently playing through chapter 2 and have had a few sex scenes with no artwork and just the text. (Which is great), does the artwork end at chapter 1 for now?

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
How far does the artwork go? I'm currently playing through chapter 2 and have had a few sex scenes with no artwork and just the text. (Which is great), does the artwork end at chapter 1 for now?
Mostly. Only chapter 1 has art for everything, chapter 2 has a couple of scenes early into it. The focus for now seems to be to add the chapter 2 scenes in and also give art to the repeatable scenes (the ones you can request when in your homebase), so you can find some artwork for characters that will only be introduced in chapter 3, but several scenes until then will be without art.

If you care a lot about having artwork available, I'd say there isn't much point playing beyond chapter 2 for the time being.

deletemeplease

Nov 26, 2017
Mostly. Only chapter 1 has art for everything, chapter 2 has a couple of scenes early into it. The focus for now seems to be to add the chapter 2 scenes in and also give art to the repeatable scenes (the ones you can request when in your homebase), so you can find some artwork for characters that will only be introduced in chapter 3, but several scenes until then will be without art.

If you care a lot about having artwork available, I'd say there isn't much point playing beyond chapter 2 for the time being.
Cheers man, I'll finish it as best I can now, and keep a save to go back and play when the art is added sometime down the road :)

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
if you just want to see the art when released their is the reflect skill to see any sex scene you have already seen unlocked in chapter 2 I believe

4.40 star(s) 178 Votes