Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
Sierra has said that there's a chance it could be done this year, but much more likely next year. Tbh, it's already 30-40 hours long, so it may be worth it to dive in now. You won't regret it.
Its way more than 30-40 hours - unless you skip everything skippable and rush through I guess. A completionist can get 100 hours out of this easily. :)

Chloe1212

Dec 9, 2018
can someone pliss help me i can't play this game because of this error

Yanfly System Options:1350:in `se_play': No such file or directory - Audio/SE/Cursor2, Errno::ENOENT
from Yanfly System Options:1350:in `play'
from Sound:12:in `play_system_sound'
from Sound:17:in `play_cursor'
from Yanfly Core Engine:822:in `process_cursor_move'
from Window_Selectable:275:in `update'
from Scene_Base:95:in `block in update_all_windows'
from Scene_Base:93:in `each'
from Scene_Base:93:in `update_all_windows'
from Scene_Base:49:in `update_basic'
from Scene_Base:41:in `update'
from Scene_Base:14:in `main'
from SceneManager:23:in `run'
from Main:8:in `block in <main>'

Racoondog21

Dec 20, 2017

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Hotfix when?
Hotfix done for Patron, people relying in a patron giving out a non beta tested version are out of luck until either, a patron feels nice to give a version of the update or one to two week pass for the testing and fixing of all events to be done like making sure the right variables are being checked or that checks can actually be done

Sotman

Mar 18, 2018
This happens when you cannot wait until Sierra fix the bugs and make the update available for everyone 1-2 weeks later.

Now enjoy the bugs sweethearts because I am not gonna give you the update.
The bug can be fixed (someone posted instructions). Even if someone is incapable of using RPGmaker properly they can still read the dialogue. So no, bugs do not annoy me that easily.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Cervixpunch

Feb 10, 2019
Ok maybe this may be a controversial opinion... Just have open thoughts about this okay?
Big Spoilers (dont read if you want to remain unspoiled)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mostly agree. It felt like what happens when a skilled dev becomes a little fatigued and overwhelmed if I'm honest. that said they've been doing this for so long I'd be surprised if they don't have the workflow down so I'm likely wrong. It could be they tried to condense it down so as not to make this part of the game too long. But it does feel some things get resolved a lot quicker and less satisfyingly than they have been previously.

Noread

Sep 14, 2018
Hello!
I am having some issues, im just out of the Ardan Succession, had Yhilin Final, im on the open world segment before tower 2 and council of gawnfall.
Yet when I enter the Sylvan region at the dead tree, this triggers (picture attached)
Im fairly certain that shouldnt have happened yet....
Any idea why this might happen and or how to fix it?

Thanks!

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
that is a indeed a bug that was found out a while a go and is caused by the newest update being pirated before being beta tested,(it will be fixed either in the 0B version that is out or the .1 version most likily or whatever .1+ is the version someone uploads or is public which ever happens first)

bigdick69

Jul 9, 2017
someday I will lose my love for 10 euros and just pirate this shit to everyone so uppity fucks stop acting like they possess gold in their hard drives

Reactions: EZ8lt

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
someday I will lose my love for 10 euros and just pirate this shit to everyone so uppity fucks stop acting like they possess gold in their hard drives
The uppity fucks are the ones jonesing so bad for their next hit of TLS that they can't wait a week or two and then acting like having that short exclusivity period is greedy of the dev. It's not even a full month like is standard for some big Patreon names. Maybe if the game is that goddamn addictive, the dev deserves a little pocket money for it?

I'm no saint. I'm here to pirate shit too. But there are literally thousands of other games to pirate on here, more than anyone could ever finish even if they avoided all the complete shovelware, yet this game is apparently the highlight of these people's month such that they won't just, not even pay any actual money, but simply wait some days. What else are we supposed to make of that?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I mean I get pirating games, is why we are on F95, but TLS become free and avaible for everyone after some weeks... I think thats fair for Sierra insteat of insta-pirating TLS after is released, to not mention that she upload fixes the same month.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I mean I get pirating games, is why we are on F95, but TLS become free and avaible for everyone after some weeks... I think thats fair for Sierra insteat of insta-pirating TLS after is released, to not mention that she upload fixes the same month.
In fact, the way she handles bug fixes often means that waiting the short time for the public release is the more advantageous choice.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes