lalla12

Apr 12, 2019
Sierra has said that there's a chance it could be done this year, but much more likely next year. Tbh, it's already 30-40 hours long, so it may be worth it to dive in now. You won't regret it.
How the hell is this 40h long? Last i played a year ago it took around 110h to reach the end of content, for gods sake the game is comparable in lenght with something like the witcher 3.

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
what happened to the wiki?

Also, with this update, how far is the game from completion?

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I mean that bug has been fixed already, and that is the reason that Patrons get it early, they get used for bug testing and extra tests for balance (still like a week ir two before final balance and all bug fixs are done)
what happened to the wiki?

Also, with this update, how far is the game from completion?
Nothing happed to the wiki if you mean the fandom one, well it got killed off by Fandom since H games wikis there can be taken down with no warning aka why they moved the wiki a few months ago

as for completion possibly done this year but more likely next since we have final open world updates, all the harem quests, other optional stuff for ending and then climactic sequence, final optional dungeon, epilogue, and postgame

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Sierra has said that there's a chance it could be done this year, but much more likely next year. Tbh, it's already 30-40 hours long, so it may be worth it to dive in now. You won't regret it.
oh I know it's good. I played until I met the goddess of earth.
But I'd rather wait until it's all done and polished before I start again

Reactions: Lolicon Kami
May 14, 2020
Could you inform us of how you fixed the issue? Some of us do have RPG Maker
I am quite unfamiliar with it and this was my first attempt at it so I was just guessing but here's what I did (assuming you know how to get the files in rpgmaker, pm if you don't).

• Open the map "The Gate" and double click the top left tile in event editing mode
  • Scroll to the part where it hangs there should be a set move route thing right before text you didn't get yet
  • edit the move route and remove Through Off

That's what worked for me, you could also just read the text in rpgmaker as it doesn't really make a difference.

PS. I know jack shit about rpgmaker, I do NOT recommend saving your game after editing in this way, it seems to work but it might not be the correct fix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Sotman

Ellioto

Sep 26, 2017
been aaaaages since i played this, can you do anything with the snake lady/naga from the intro (or a different naga) yet apart from the initial intro thing?

monk_56

Apr 26, 2021
been aaaaages since i played this, can you do anything with the snake lady/naga from the intro (or a different naga) yet apart from the initial intro thing?
If I recall correctly there is one scene whist Simon is being held prisoner / trained by Esthera. I'm not sure if it has art yet or not.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Dude the last update was release oct 8 :unsure: Not complain but why do I get the odd feeling this will be short on actual story content.

Caramimo

Feb 3, 2021
A year ago i played this game 100+ hours and was still at middle, want to return it back from start but i am too scared :D How does the updates go i know major events got revamped so most guides are useless now :'( (rip calculator tool)

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
I suspect his question meant wether there was a girl that could become a muscle girl through intensive training or not.

While there are several intensive training sessions among the girls none of them are reported to change the girls physically... maybe Aside of the Assasin that is turned into a demi Demon
My question was this maybe i didn't explain myself very well anyway thanks for the answer

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Sierra reports in her blog that the bug was hotfixed yesterday. Where is the updated file located? Thanks.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes