May 14, 2020
Okay, so I'm following Thosha's guide and am at the very end of chapter 3 in the throne room where I decide whom to invest in. Problem is, the guide says that I should invest 75k pron on "Denmiel Mushroom", but I see no NPC for that there. I'm 99% certain that I followed every step of the guide perfectly though..
Is there anything I'm missing? If so, can I somehow mess with the save file to fix this issue?
I don't know what's wrong but I can help you with that save. I use the latest version of this tool, you can search in the switches and likely find the investment you want to activate.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Okay, so I'm following Thosha's guide and am at the very end of chapter 3 in the throne room where I decide whom to invest in. Problem is, the guide says that I should invest 75k pron on "Denmiel Mushroom", but I see no NPC for that there. I'm 99% certain that I followed every step of the guide perfectly though..
Is there anything I'm missing? If so, can I somehow mess with the save file to fix this issue?
> Condition: talk with the owner in Denmiel
Need to talk to the owner of the place. If you save your game there, open the save in an editor and toggle switch 1205, that should get the girl to spawn in the throne room.
If you absolutely need a save, here's one in the graveyard before that section. All Shining Swords found and other things.
ramblings
fce.jpg

Reactions: Nelari

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
This game still a mess of what not to do when designing a game? One game breaking problem that made me not want to keep playing included lack of feedback and information for the player. I don't like games where quests aren't crossed out upon actual completion and require you to move on the the next part of the game where you learn whether or not you actually completed or failed them. Especially in games like this where the rollback to do it right means losing 30 to 60 minutes of gameplay. I also don't like games that try to act like nebulous and vague sentences are a feature. They are an anti feature. I would like to know as a player with no bullshit from thy mouth what my actions do and what decisions will do. Also the walkthrough for this was utter trash as it did what the quest menu should be doing (dropping hints without spoiling) when a walkthrough is supposed to do WAY more than that. The walkthrough should be called "The Quest Page" or "The Hint Book".
i will be frank, i haven't any idea about what you are ranting against.
the only think i undestand is you want a visual novel story with just one single good option and the other sub par or pure trash with a bullet list for them called "walkthrough".

well, this isn't that type of game. no game is for everyone, so if you want that... this place isn't for you.
and different game appeal different people. for me a game like you want will only bore to death.

Deepsea said you miss to talk with the farm owner during the forest section in chapter 3. change a switch can fix it.

• Angry
Reactions: SymbolicSalad
Jan 4, 2019
This game still a mess of what not to do when designing a game? One game breaking problem that made me not want to keep playing included lack of feedback and information for the player. I don't like games where quests aren't crossed out upon actual completion and require you to move on the the next part of the game where you learn whether or not you actually completed or failed them. Especially in games like this where the rollback to do it right means losing 30 to 60 minutes of gameplay. I also don't like games that try to act like nebulous and vague sentences are a feature. They are an anti feature. I would like to know as a player with no bullshit from thy mouth what my actions do and what decisions will do. Also the walkthrough for this was utter trash as it did what the quest menu should be doing (dropping hints without spoiling) when a walkthrough is supposed to do WAY more than that. The walkthrough should be called "The Quest Page" or "The Hint Book".
I personally believe that your criticism is based on your personal opinion, not on a well-developed criticism.

This game is very well developed, it is true that on the quest page it is not very well developed but the hints are there in the conversations only if you do not skip them and read only that way you will discover them.

And about the development the game is very well thought out, as well as they see that the decisions in chapter one are present in chapter five that not even AAA games today have and that is a problem and a worldwide criticism of games Currently, a lot of graphics and little development, which has lowered the current quality of the games and that is why remakes or remasters sell better than many games.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
I don't know what's wrong but I can help you with that save. I use the latest version of this tool, you can search in the switches and likely find the investment you want to activate.
> Condition: talk with the owner in Denmiel
Need to talk to the owner of the place. If you save your game there, open the save in an editor and toggle switch 1205, that should get the girl to spawn in the throne room.
If you absolutely need a save, here's one in the graveyard before that section. All Shining Swords found and other things.

View attachment 1549453
Thank you for the information! However, I'm not able to access my computer these days because it broke down :(
Would it be possible for someone to activate the corresponding switch so I can invest in it? Here's my save file; it's in the throne room with only that investment left to make:

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
For a game somewhat priding itself on breaking the conventional mold, when it comes to storytelling, the author is quick to force you into an optimal path that leads to very little personal choice. And I despise that, I want to be given a choice and bear the consequences of said choice for myself. Either way while I appreciate the writing and the game for what it is, I won't play it again or advise any one liking real rpg games to play it.
"Not going to play it ever again bc isnt like my late-nights of D&D where I can fuck a dragon princess and then destroy the world with my right nipple"

Apr 18, 2021
Okay, to get this to work on Android you need to download Joiplay and ZArchiver. Download the game. Open ZArchiver and navigate to the game file. Hold select to open as archive. Use the top right menu to multi select all the files. Hit the check box to confirm selection. Hold select while all files are selected to choose to copy. Navigate up out of the folder. Top right menu>create>new folder. Bottom right button to paste. Close ZArchiver. Open Joiplay, follow the instructions and choose the .exe in the new folder you just created. Play the game.

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
img_0.png

I'm on Chapter 4, at the part where I'm looking for that one Chosen in various locations. I went to look for him in the first root, and got this weird text box that doesn't end no matter how much I press the enter key. It just keeps popping up again as if it's an unending conversation. What's going on?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
View attachment 1568649

I'm on Chapter 4, at the part where I'm looking for that one Chosen in various locations. I went to look for him in the first root, and got this weird text box that doesn't end no matter how much I press the enter key. It just keeps popping up again as if it's an unending conversation. What's going on?
have you mess with the switches?

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I enabled the Denmiel Mushroom investment. Is it linked to this? If so then idk what to do :(
you probably have mistakely changed the 0001 switch at the same time. that switch will never be flipped (it's name is "alwasy off") i see used a few time for easier expand in advance the possibility to insert something not in the code yet. if this explanation will make sense for you.

you should open your savegame and deselect the #0001 switch and this hould be enough to fix your problem

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
you probably have mistakely changed the 0001 switch at the same time. that switch will never be flipped (it's name is "alwasy off") i see used a few time for easier expand in advance the possibility to insert something not in the code yet. if this explanation will make sense for you.

you should open your savegame and deselect the #0001 switch and this hould be enough to fix your problem
Is there a way to do that on mobile? I currently don't have access to my computer :(

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Okay, to get this to work on Android you need to download Joiplay and ZArchiver. Download the game. Open ZArchiver and navigate to the game file. Hold select to open as archive. Use the top right menu to multi select all the files. Hit the check box to confirm selection. Hold select while all files are selected to choose to copy. Navigate up out of the folder. Top right menu>create>new folder. Bottom right button to paste. Close ZArchiver. Open Joiplay, follow the instructions and choose the .exe in the new folder you just created. Play the game.
I'm trying this but it's not working properly.

Apr 18, 2021
I'm trying this but it's not working properly.
Basically the big .exe you download from here is a compressed archive which needs to be extracted by any means such as Files by Google or Winzip or Zarchiver. Once you get the folder open, the real .exe for the game and all the game files are inside it. Alternatively you could even extract that file on your home PC and then transfer the contents to your phone. The executable inside is the one you need to point Joiplay at. Definitely works on latest version of Android.

Reactions: monk_56

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone know which flag is for talking to the threesome Succubi in the Orgasmic Empire during Simon's route? I want to convince them to move to the Chalice States but not enough to lose THAT much progress via back-up save.

Actually, I'm not sure why I can't already do this without any save editing because I explicitly remember talking to them AND I had no trouble getting the related investment even though it lists the same requirement.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes