Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Why do you keep going back to something no one, or at least not me, has said? Better yet, why are you equaling wanting more control to wanting to pick and choose every little detail?

Better better yet, do you truly believe stuff like the Impaler (one option - killing him - giving nothing but grief and no additional content) couldn't have been implemented better, and stinks of something thrown in there just to appease the rpg tag?

Fair. Not really what any description of this game says, but fair.

I do still think though that more meaningful choices, especially 'early on' (first three chapters), would have done a lot for this game. Hell, even just stuff like turning down Robin, telling Wynn to fuck, or, why not, sticking to the choice i made during the elf forest bit, to go to one elf or the other, and not forcing me to recruit both anyway (again, meaningful choices).
I already explained it. Like I said this is the Authors story and vision not ours. We have very limited control over our experience with the game with the EXCEPTION of choices and decisions ingame. That is the only control we get is smaller scale ingame decisions which is perfectly fine because the story has so much depth that 1 little decision on a small scale creates some cool dialogue, situations, events and some character background. Decisions have to have some degree of right and wrong otherwise you enter the 50 shades of gray area. Its just to many outcomes to be feasible. Just take for example the sex scenes the game only has art up to like Chapter 3 because there are just so many of them that it is taking a long time to catch up. Give someone and inch and they wanna take a mile..

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Does Mercenary regulation raise any flags except +2 army and +2 Yhilin?
Would I need more than 33 Yhilin score after TAW and if yes, then how much and during what main events?

Last edited:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
I already explained it. Like I said this is the Authors story and vision not ours. We have very limited control over our experience with the game with the EXCEPTION of choices and decisions ingame. That is the only control we get is smaller scale ingame decisions which is perfectly fine because the story has so much depth that 1 little decision on a small scale creates some cool dialogue, situations, events and some character background. Decisions have to have some degree of right and wrong otherwise you enter the 50 shades of gray area. Its just to many outcomes to be feasible. Just take for example the sex scenes the game only has art up to like Chapter 3 because there are just so many of them that it is taking a long time to catch up. Give someone and inch and they wanna take a mile..
No the only thing you explained is that you like the game ,fair enough and good for you etc... Others (me included) don't, just because you don't agree does not make our opinion any less valid than yours. Sorry about that.

For a game somewhat priding itself on breaking the conventional mold, when it comes to storytelling, the author is quick to force you into an optimal path that leads to very little personal choice. And I despise that, I want to be given a choice and bear the consequences of said choice for myself. Either way while I appreciate the writing and the game for what it is, I won't play it again or advise any one liking real rpg games to play it.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Hey guys, I have a question about the Zirantia investigation. The walkthrough says theres supposed to be an antiala statue in the incubus ruins B1. These are the ones that Yarra and co. go through with the union party girls help. I searched everything and I just can't find it. I found the dead orc and found 13 artifacts, but no statue. Does it look significantly different than the ones in the palace?

May 14, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question about the Zirantia investigation. The walkthrough says theres supposed to be an antiala statue in the incubus ruins B1. These are the ones that Yarra and co. go through with the union party girls help. I searched everything and I just can't find it. I found the dead orc and found 13 artifacts, but no statue. Does it look significantly different than the ones in the palace?
The incubus ruin isn't the one you're talking about, its later on with the group with Simon Robin and Wynn (and more)

Reactions: Alandir

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Well dont worry about it im not gonna make no more comments on f95zone period. I just dont understand the mindset of 80% of the people on this site. Apparently they all come on here to project themselves into the role of the MC in every game they play and then cry about things not goin there way or if a game isn't lovely dovey enough. Its sad and pathetic and obviously i will never relate with these people so im just not gonna bother writing comments on f95zone unless its some kind of question.
Nice ad hominem argument, it totally does not discredit every thing you said. Really well done.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
The incubus ruin isn't the one you're talking about, its later on with the group with Simon Robin and Wynn (and more)
But the later one is called Incubus Ruin B2. There were two antiala statues there though, so maybe you are right. Oh, maybe B1 and B2 only meant the floors since the statues are on floor 1 and the script is on floor 2. Guess I got them all then, thanks!

I am getting really impressed with this forum. I had two fairly specific questions posted here already and both were answered faster than some professional support hotlines of massive corporations, lol.

May 14, 2020
But the later one is called Incubus Ruin B2. There were two antiala statues there though, so maybe you are right. Oh, maybe B1 and B2 only meant the floors since the statues are on floor 1 and the script is on floor 2. Guess I got them all then, thanks!
It should indeed mean floor numbers, doing this from memory so don't take my word as fact tho :)

I am getting really impressed with this forum. I had two fairly specific questions posted here already and both were answered faster than some professional support hotlines of massive corporations, lol.
Good to hear!

Reactions: Nelari

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
Just curious; any mods available for TLS? Anyone working on one?
There's the and the for people who like the combat. If you mean mods that add sex scenes or plot, I wouldn't hold your breath. You'd need good art and writing skills to live up to the official content.

Reactions: Yamemai

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
Was hoping Orcent would not be a big part of the storyline. Refused to do Lucy quest because I refused to hand over a woman to a self confessed rapist and murderer and hoping I would get the option to kill him and decimate the orks to the point that they arent a threat anymore. Sadly chapter 2 foces you into an alliance with them. Does this trend continue or can you finally put down those savages at a later date?
Are you kidding? Orcent is a bro and one of the best characters in the game.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Hello, does anyone has a save at the beginning of chapter 4 following Thosha's playthrough?
I don't follow any playthroughs but I am at that point and did pretty well I would say. I got Carina's men killed in the first orc attack and didn't get the best Zirantian Investigation Score, due to not impressing the ambassador at ardford summit. I think I also missed a shining sword here or there. Otherwise I have gotten through it very well. Almost perfect Yhillin invasion, good Third Arclent War, aside from keeping Aram cd too low.
Otherwise, pretty well levelled, did the optional bosses, gotten all incubus king gear so far. Overall doing pretty well if you are interested.
This one should be on the graveyard just before finishing the Third Arclent War.

Jun 6, 2021
This game still a mess of what not to do when designing a game? One game breaking problem that made me not want to keep playing included lack of feedback and information for the player. I don't like games where quests aren't crossed out upon actual completion and require you to move on the the next part of the game where you learn whether or not you actually completed or failed them. Especially in games like this where the rollback to do it right means losing 30 to 60 minutes of gameplay. I also don't like games that try to act like nebulous and vague sentences are a feature. They are an anti feature. I would like to know as a player with no bullshit from thy mouth what my actions do and what decisions will do. Also the walkthrough for this was utter trash as it did what the quest menu should be doing (dropping hints without spoiling) when a walkthrough is supposed to do WAY more than that. The walkthrough should be called "The Quest Page" or "The Hint Book".

Onahoe

Dec 26, 2017
Okay, so I'm following Thosha's guide and am at the very end of chapter 3 in the throne room where I decide whom to invest in. Problem is, the guide says that I should invest 75k pron on "Denmiel Mushroom", but I see no NPC for that there. I'm 99% certain that I followed every step of the guide perfectly though..
Is there anything I'm missing? If so, can I somehow mess with the save file to fix this issue?

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes