Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the sixth mushroom for that very first sidequest. I found 3 at first and now 2 additional ones after fighting the chosen, but I can't find the last one. There's one across the river from where you got after the explosion and one behind some rocks also on a river, but I can't get to neither of them. The walkthrough sadly also only tells you what to do and not how to do it for most sidequests.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the sixth mushroom for that very first sidequest. I found 3 at first and now 2 additional ones after fighting the chosen, but I can't find the last one. There's one across the river from where you got after the explosion and one behind some rocks also on a river, but I can't get to neither of them. The walkthrough sadly also only tells you what to do and not how to do it for most sidequests.
One pile of mushrooms where Simon wakes up to Yarra's blowjob.
One pile of mushrooms on the outside of the cave via the exit near the magic circle to the north.
One pile of mushrooms near the log in the northwest area

Reactions: monk_56 and Alandir

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
One pile of mushrooms where Simon wakes up to Yarra's blowjob.
One pile of mushrooms on the outside of the cave via the exit near the magic circle to the north.
One pile of mushrooms near the log in the northwest area
Oh, I completely overlooked that one. Thanks!

BANicoale

Mar 18, 2021
i rarely give my opinions on Games. but here me out ^_^
i have played the game and will give my Honest Take on it,

its one of the best well Written story from the Seas of R18 RPG out here, 10/10
well Character Developments Throughout the Game

But sadly i stopped on Simon's Route(around the Orgasmic Empire) , i was Repeating the Same save file from start to End and couldn't get the Results that i want , it was super tight on scheduling , im always Behind on days, (i was doing it with guide even), i couldn't get this Micro Decisions , until i just got Burnt out and doesn't have the motivation to continue now (i know its disappointing), from what i red from you guys , its connected on how i played previous Route before simon's

for now i will archive the game and will check further updates

You have 115 - 130 days to do everything. Tried to do it all myself after 5 playthoughs (Maybe) but was still messing up a few things. Got a save editor from this website (for RPGM Games) but still was not helping much.
I used Toshia's Detailed Walktrough/ Playtrough to get trough that part. Just look it up, It should be among the first results on your browser.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Was hoping Orcent would not be a big part of the storyline. Refused to do Lucy quest because I refused to hand over a woman to a self confessed rapist and murderer and hoping I would get the option to kill him and decimate the orks to the point that they arent a threat anymore. Sadly chapter 2 foces you into an alliance with them. Does this trend continue or can you finally put down those savages at a later date?

Last edited:

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
Was hoping Orcent would not be a big part of the storyline. Refused to do Lucy quest because I refused to hand over a woman to a self confessed rapist and murderer and hoping I would get the option to kill him and decimate the orks to the point that they arent a threat anymore. Sadly chapter 2 foces you into an alliance with them. Does this trend continue or can you finally put down those savages at a later date?
Orcs stay in the game as allies, but they lose most of their savage behavior.
Eventually you learn more details about how orc reproduction actually works and you use magic eugenics to evolve and transform them into being more intelligent and less impulse-driven.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I actually like the Orcs in this game even The Impaler. Orcent can be a little annoying with his philosophical ramblings sometimes but for the most part I like how his character evolves and he ends up in an actual committed relationship. I was hoping he would have a thing with High Priestess Bertricia after the church standards change but it seems like he is gonna stick with Kara. On another note I was kinda wondering if its possible for Mestan to survive. I took the route where lillith basically takes him over cause I cant say im a fan of him in general but this game does branch in different scenarios where you can lose characters if you do badly enough and some people even die if you make the wrong choice.

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
I actually like the Orcs in this game even The Impaler. Orcent can be a little annoying with his philosophical ramblings sometimes but for the most part I like how his character evolves and he ends up in an actual committed relationship. I was hoping he would have a thing with High Priestess Bertricia after the church standards change but it seems like he is gonna stick with Kara. On another note I was kinda wondering if its possible for Mestan to survive. I took the route where lillith basically takes him over cause I cant say im a fan of him in general but this game does branch in different scenarios where you can lose characters if you do badly enough and some people even die if you make the wrong choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
How do I create that spoiler tag lol? Some of the things I just said where spoilers to some people but I dont know how to make it so it shows up as spoiler like that haha
[ spoiler = "spoiler name tag" ] spoiler here [ / spoiler ]
withiout the space
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
easy way is see the three dots with the down arrow that if you hover over says insert just click that and pick spoiler

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
If you deeply resent being made to pick the lesser of two evils this is one of the worst games I can imagine for you.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Who do you think will fill the final 3 harem slots? Mithyn is looking pretty obvious for 1 but what about the other 2?Ivala or Zelica, Ulrissa or Xestris, or maybe somebody else like Lillith or the mother? I'd love to see another elf or other race in the harem.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
If you deeply resent being made to pick the lesser of two evils this is one of the worst games I can imagine for you.
Compared to what, how are orcs lesser evil? By killing them off you would not only ensure the safety and stability of your own realm (since orcs go around burning looting and raping for the lolz example: Impaler, and orcent by his own admission) but you would also deprive the enemy a a resource they could use against you.

As far as I see I could make do with mercenaries and succubus who (unlike orcs) have shown they can live without slaughtering people cuz it's fun and can actually be productive members of society.

Beyond that, I see multiple discussion about potential love interrests for Orcent, is there any way to prevent that? If I don't have the choice to simply kill him or tell him to fuck off I sure as shit will ensure that he and his orcs are as isolated as possible from interracting with the society the mc is trying to build.

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Compared to what, how are orcs lesser evil? By killing them off you would not only ensure the safety and stability of your own realm (since orcs go around burning looting and raping for the lolz example: Impaler, and orcent by his own admission) but you would also deprive the enemy a a resource they could use against you.

As far as I see I could make do with mercenaries and succubus who (unlike orcs) have shown they can live without slaughtering people cuz it's fun and can actually be productive members of society.

Beyond that, I see multiple discussion about potential love interrests for Orcent, is there any way to prevent that? If I don't have the choice to simply kill him or tell him to fuck off I sure as shit will ensure that he and his orcs are as isolated as possible from interracting with the society the mc is trying to build.
you know how lucy is treated by her employer?
and you know nothing about the orcs of the game, expecialy their potential, a potential you can help them achieve

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes