KCK_12

Aug 17, 2018
Has anyone had problems playing this game on Joiplay? The only bug I found is that icons are missing or not loading at all. Tried swithing to rtp version and it's the same.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you remove the crystal barrier to get to the third puzzle in the House of Mystery. I looked at the Wiki for this and don't see where it's addressed specifically. Thanks.

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
How do you remove the crystal barrier to get to the third puzzle in the House of Mystery. I looked at the Wiki for this and don't see where it's addressed specifically. Thanks.
(Check post 35)

Excerpt for third puzzle:

Push left boulder left four. Right boulder up two then down one. Move Simon three left and down one. Push down. Move Simon down one and push right one. Push the boulder below you left once. Move Simon right two and up one. Push the boulder up one. Push the middle boulder up one and right one onto a switch. Move Simon left two and down one. Push right one. Push this boulder up one and left two. Push the remaining boulder left two and up one onto a switch. Walk back to the beginning and then east for three shinies (Iris - Ribbon de Iris - Accessory) (50 Sx) (50 Sx). Leave the House of Mystery.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
(Check post 35)

Excerpt for third puzzle:

Push left boulder left four. Right boulder up two then down one. Move Simon three left and down one. Push down. Move Simon down one and push right one. Push the boulder below you left once. Move Simon right two and up one. Push the boulder up one. Push the middle boulder up one and right one onto a switch. Move Simon left two and down one. Push right one. Push this boulder up one and left two. Push the remaining boulder left two and up one onto a switch. Walk back to the beginning and then east for three shinies (Iris - Ribbon de Iris - Accessory) (50 Sx) (50 Sx). Leave the House of Mystery.
Thanks but can't seem to fix it. Here's what I'm seeing: Where's the switch for the crystal barrier?

Picture1.png

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Thanks but can't seem to fix it. Here's what I'm seeing: Where's the switch for the crystal barrier?
Perhaps reading the link I sent will help? :)

Bigger Excerpt:

Enter the church window pane area (House of Mystery). Head south and push the boulder to the left. Move to the next puzzle and solve it. Left boulder left and then down. Right boulder down two, left two, up two. Continue east for three shinies (Elleani - Givini Potion - Consumable) (50 Sx) (50 Sx).
Note: DO NOT USE THIS ITEM UNTIL DIRECTED.

Continue past the magic circle. Left boulder left four. Right boulder up two then down one. Move Simon three left and down one. Push down. Move Simon down one and push right one. Push the boulder below you left once. Move Simon right two and up one. Push the boulder up one. Push the middle boulder up one and right one onto a switch. Move Simon left two and down one. Push right one. Push this boulder up one and left two. Push the remaining boulder left two and up one onto a switch. Walk back to the beginning and then east for three shinies (Iris - Ribbon de Iris - Accessory) (50 Sx) (50 Sx). Leave the House of Mystery.

When and where are the holy items? If I'm in esay mode? the door to the cabin is still locked. I did find a key in one of the other locations.
Again, if you read the walkthrough, you should be able to figure out about the holy items :)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Perhaps reading the link I sent will help? :)

Bigger Excerpt:

Enter the church window pane area (House of Mystery). Head south and push the boulder to the left. Move to the next puzzle and solve it. Left boulder left and then down. Right boulder down two, left two, up two. Continue east for three shinies (Elleani - Givini Potion - Consumable) (50 Sx) (50 Sx).
Note: DO NOT USE THIS ITEM UNTIL DIRECTED.

Continue past the magic circle. Left boulder left four. Right boulder up two then down one. Move Simon three left and down one. Push down. Move Simon down one and push right one. Push the boulder below you left once. Move Simon right two and up one. Push the boulder up one. Push the middle boulder up one and right one onto a switch. Move Simon left two and down one. Push right one. Push this boulder up one and left two. Push the remaining boulder left two and up one onto a switch. Walk back to the beginning and then east for three shinies (Iris - Ribbon de Iris - Accessory) (50 Sx) (50 Sx). Leave the House of Mystery.

Again, if you read the walkthrough, you should be able to figure out about the holy items :)
I know what you're saying and have read it several times but can't get the barrier to drop to get to the magic circle. Could this be an error or glitch in the latest version? Thanks.

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
When and where are the holy items? If I'm in esay mode? the door to the cabin is still locked. I did find a key in one of the other locations.
they are all over the place but the first you see is the crystal in the fragment of rest area which gives you the holy sword

the cabin remains locked no matter what to leave just go back to where you entered the zone from from the picture you posted you have done everything you can there because you are on Easy mode

So no it is not a Glitch because that magic circle in the screen shot and the snuff beyond it are not allowed for you that is the easy mode lockout I just checked my save where I have taken the easy mode items and that is where the block shows up

If you are in Easy Mode, the third puzzle is skipped and the door at the beginning opens now.

Proceed to the third puzzle, and note the shiny Save Point. If you're going to tackle the puzzle yourself, save before you move any boulders so that you can easily reset the puzzle.
basically the barrier that shows up in your screenshot is the sorry easy mode this is as much as you get

you could of also know you were n easy mode because in the map area outside there is a flashing black dot that simion goes must have fled from the light I'm carrying

Last edited:

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
they are all over the place but the first you see is the crystal in the fragment of rest area which gives you the holy sword

the cabin remains locked no matter what to leave just go back to where you entered the zone from from the picture you posted you have done everything you can there because you are on Easy mode

So no it is not a Glitch because that magic circle in the screen shot and the snuff beyond it are not allowed for you that is the easy mode lockout I just checked my save where I have taken the easy mode items

you could of also know you were n easy mode because in the map area outside there is a flashing black dot that simion goes must have fled from the light I'm carrying
Breaking the crystals to get items triggers easy mode? Here's what I see from the beginning:

Picture2.png

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Yep 100% you are on easy mode by this point so everything is working as intended

you don't break any crystals for power you take the power that changes you as warned with the very first one, noting in there can trigger Easy mode basically form your previous screen shot you had done everything you can do because you are on easy mode

Capture.PNG

that is an Easy mode crystal if you used any you are now on Easy mode and that Barrier that showed up on your first screenshot shows up

non easy mode.PNG
here is the start when not on easy mode

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Damn, easy mode gets to skip the abominable 7 boulder puzzle too? I can't fathom how there's apparently lots of solutions to it, it took me shamefully long to work out the one solution I did.

In general I think we can say the game finally earned the CBT tag because holy shit the whole prison is just brutal. The demon area is just so huge and the last 5 fights were absurd, and no saving is just brutal. It's rare I follow the walkthrough for fights but those last five it felt pretty much neccesary.

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Have something been changed in battle for Yhilin compared to guide on wiki? I have 28 army size and 12 quality. This gives me +2 VP at start. I enforce orc discipline (+1 VP in guide) and guard Ari-Yuhilina (+1 VP in guide). But after the save I have only 3 VP, though I should have 4.

May 14, 2020
Have something been changed in battle for Yhilin compared to guide on wiki? I have 28 army size and 12 quality. This gives me +2 VP at start. I enforce orc discipline (+1 VP in guide) and guard Ari-Yuhilina (+1 VP in guide). But after the save I have only 3 VP, though I should have 4.
Could you share the save? and maybe the one just before the start as well. I think I could see what's going on.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes