Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
Hey everyone I'm near the end of chapter 1 and I'm trying to decide what to invest in... I already now I'm going to hire the Iron Club mercenaries but is there any benefit to hiring another group or is it truly diminishing turns like some character said? And I really don't want to look at the walkthrough cause I know my self control isn't good enough to read the whole thing and spoiling a lot but what else should I invest in that has the greatest return for future chapters?
My general rule of thumb was to choose key strategic resources (mines, weapons, logistics, reputation, political stability) + maximize profit for the long run. Even if I am not able to afford something this round, I might be able to do it in the next one if I double my ProN income. And for the key strategic resources, I would say things that were going to help me during the next conflict/crisis took priority. Though I did look at the investments Wiki page/table.
Personally, I would say that you're asking the wrong question there - it shouldn't be "Is there any benefit to hiring another mercenary group", but rather "Did I exhaust all other profitable and/or useful investments?"

Besides that, two things.
One, it's difficult to answer your question "what else can I invest in" if you provide only one position out of 20-something,
And two, I would say that at most, people can give you just an abridged excerpt from the Wiki investments page I mentioned above anyway.

I don't know, it's difficult to give an optimal spending plan, I know I went through a lot of calculations myself, deducing and writing down different hidden values and trying to choose an optimal path - e.g. if I knew that not getting investment X will hit my PR, which will in turn cause big debuffs in the following conflict, I went with investment X, juggling between different important spendings and trying to get the most out of them.

EDIT: It also depends on what you are facing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know it's kind of vague, but I think if you are refusing to use a walkthrough and value charts, it might be more useful than just saying "This and this investment is going to give you this much profit" - because for that, again, you can just go search Wiki.

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
Hey everyone I'm near the end of chapter 1 and I'm trying to decide what to invest in... I already now I'm going to hire the Iron Club mercenaries but is there any benefit to hiring another group or is it truly diminishing turns like some character said? And I really don't want to look at the walkthrough cause I know my self control isn't good enough to read the whole thing and spoiling a lot but what else should I invest in that has the greatest return for future chapters?
for the first round there is a global consensus about the optimal investment.

[80K start]
[55K] megail secret investment (25K) [called megail's gift or special supplier in other part of the game]
[30K] mine with megail (25K)
[05K] bank with trin (25K)
[10K] recover 5K before leaving ari-yhilina
[00K] stineford magic shop (10K)

the mercenary had a very big problem, an unkeep costs and will hit you hard in the next return

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks everyone I mosly followed Fulminato's recommendation except I hired the Iron Cudgel.
I will say the Iron Cudgel can be recruited later when you return to Ari-Yhilina They’re cheaper at that point and the magic shop provides strong returns at all the other investment points (provided you invest in another certain investment later in the game). The only thing you get from buying the iron cudgel earlier is… saving Carina’s soldiers I think.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i beat the first castle where the sex slaves were your first castle or what ever the fuck that building is and after i won the battle i got a game over..yup game over alright deleted and moved on now GOOD LUCK!
....Not a Game Over, but a "Game Over" or rather sorry dude this prick wasn't the Hero we deserved or needed.
Hang on another minute and you'll meet the hero that is destinied to conquer the World and the Heavens/Hell... it won't be "You" though as you are only a spectator that follows his story... well it's immersive enough to still bind with the MC in that way though

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
when i play the prologue the first time i noted a big oddity, "simon" was immune to lust based effect, but not kai or altina. there is something not right here.
I'm guessing Simon is just more resistant to lust attacks from his experience with Lust magic from the last war and that he hasn't been Exactly lustful after the Wendis incident. Also chosen and elves are more Weak to lust based attacks. A meta explanation is that SL just wanted Simon to be the last one standing to riala or didn't want all the team members to become stunned because of RNG. I'm curious what you are thinking though especially with Simon in quote marks. The prologue definitely has a lot of Interesting pieces of info in it. I'm Still Wondering how Simon got the skill Fake imitation which has some magic in it and is Similar to chosen attacks.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Imagine if the main character of a game took 2x damage from 80% of all available enemies in said game.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The prologue definitely has a lot of Interesting pieces of info in it. I'm Still Wondering how Simon got the skill Fake imitation which has some magic in it and is Similar to chosen attacks.
He said after wittnessing dozens of chosen "wielding" and throwing their magic (or rather brute force all their magic into ammateurish sword wielding) he kind of learned to immitate it.
Wendis was a theoretical mage specialized in holy magic and they both used their expertise to throw the Lust King off several times.
In short he has a basic understanding how to channel the holy magic even though his own magic is VERY limited makeing his attack much weaker than the real deal

Reactions: Maizemallard

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
I'm guessing Simon is just more resistant to lust attacks from his experience with Lust magic from the last war and that he hasn't been Exactly lustful after the Wendis incident. Also chosen and elves are more Weak to lust based attacks. A meta explanation is that SL just wanted Simon to be the last one standing to riala or didn't want all the team members to become stunned because of RNG. I'm curious what you are thinking though especially with Simon in quote marks. The prologue definitely has a lot of Interesting pieces of info in it. I'm Still Wondering how Simon got the skill Fake imitation which has some magic in it and is Similar to chosen attacks.
alonon was clear, simon discipline and training allowing to resist lust magic.

but i was talking about another thing. in a game the supposely hero imbued of divine magic is ultra weak to lust magic, and a minor side chracter (in the prolugue so with at least a 50% of chance to die before the game proprely start) it's not only immune, but be able to remove the status from other? the thing i think was "something is not right here"

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
guys i downloaded a save and when i load it and go to play the sex scenes only the letters show and not the sex scenes enyone know why?
Maybe the save you downloaded had sex scene art disabled? There is a setting in the options you can change.
Imagine if the main character of a game took 2x damage from 80% of all available enemies in said game.
Monster Girl Quest?

• Haha
Reactions: Yukihirou

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
Yes because the art is a work in progress and has been for years because it takes lots of money and time to make them.

we are in phase 3 or 4 of art being included which was phase 1 all of chapter 1, phase 2 every character gets one scene done, phase 3 is all of chapter 3 artwork done//in progress I can't quite remember if that was done I would need to look at the last art scene patron post showing where we are with that or mess around in the gallery section

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Where is Rick's uncle? Couldn't find him in the square. His parents are dead :(
Rick's Family[ | ]
Find Rick's parents or relatives. (2 sticks)

It's unlocked by talking with the lonely child outside of the Cathedral.

Aka convinces Simon to look for his relatives. Whether you find them depends on the effects of the battle on Yhilin:

• The dad is inside the Archon Inn in the Merchant Quarter (unless the population has been devastated).
  • The mum is walking around aimlessly in the Slums (unless the slum shops have been destroyed).
  • The uncle is in the Square (only if the mother and/or father are dead, and the Square has not been closed).
If you reunite Rick with one of his parents, you receives a , or a if you find both.

Suggestion: Go back to an earlier save point so both his parents can be saved.

Reactions: Arachnox

vodel

Aug 4, 2017
I'm sorry if this is a often asked question, but my search didnt show anything current. Can i just move my 0.56.2 save files to the current version and continue from where im at, or should i finish the version i was playing last before changing? Theres a lot of switches in the background, and i would hate to waste too much time.

Last edited:

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
I'm sorry if this is a often asked question, but my search didnt show anything current. Can i just move my 0.56.2 save files to the current version and continue from where im at, or should i finish the version i was playing last before changing? Theres a lot of switches in the background, and i would hate to waste too much time.
Every version still has all the content of previous versions so there shouldn't be any issues. (nor have I heard of it happening)

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes