Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Yeah, there's rarely if ever a reason to start from the beginning due to the fact that SL always includes fixes to ensure that save transferring is as smooth as possible. The only reason I restart is cause I end up wanting to for whatever insane reason.

Reactions: Torkul

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
does any1 know where the last Succuby kid is in the palace of the empress.
i have searched every where except the empress room but i am not alowd in there
i got the first 1in bottom of the towards the vaulth
second 1 behing a chandelier for light to right corner of 3rth floor.
but i have searched every where but i canot find the last triplet
its not in the Nalili's room
not in prison not in the bathroom room

Last edited:

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
if you talked to the people they would of mentioned they saw one leave the palace, the shop is where they went

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm are the whit crystals good or bad in the prison simon is
and i am unable to kill the stone giant guardian

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
hmm are the whit crystals good or bad in the prison simon is
and i am unable to kill the stone giant guardian
Don't get the white crystals if you're a completionist.

As for the prison guide:

The guide is your friend. Also, you need to use Transcendent Strike to kill the stone guardian. You will automatically get it if you follow the Incubus Prison guide exactly as it writen. Also, hint: Get Neranda's shield as fast as possible...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
then how am i able to defeat the giant guardian iff i didnt got that abilty somehow
i have furious and Stunning Strike thats the attacks i got but i didnt got ascended strike
i have done every thing whitout getting the white shards
and i got all excepts behind the guardian why do i have the feeling
the ability i need is behind the guardian to defeat guardian
and i have bin looking at the item list off each region
from the new walktrough and its saying that the abilty you should need for defeating the giant guardian
isnt in the first realm/pocket

Last edited:

Fulminato

Oct 17, 2017
then how am i able to defeat the giant guardian iff i didnt got that abilty somehow
i have furious and Stunning Strike thats the attacks i got but i didnt got ascended strike
i have done every thing whitout getting the white shards
and i got all excepts behind the guardian why do i have the feeling
the ability i need is behind the guardian to defeat guardian
and i have bin looking at the item list off each region
from the new walktrough and its saying that the abilty you should need for defeating the giant guardian
isnt in the first realm/pocket
if you have read better it's written you cannot return in the transition zone.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
yes but where is the ascendancy strike since i collected every thing
its not saying i need to beat the giant guardian whit the ascendancy strike which i never gotten
and also i am not seeing a blackcrystal to shut off the white ones that whould makes to easy in or on the map
also the walktrough isnt saying where that ability is
where do i get that ability in Pseudodemonia
how whill i be able to defeat that guardian in the first map ruins
you guys say whit that ascendancy strike but you get that in the demontower prison
and you guys say you can never return

Last edited:

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
You can't return to after the pass(aka the third on sine that ends the prison) or to the area that appear the first time you move between areas like the guide on the wiki straight up says if you read it

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
then how whill i be able to kill that guardian in the first cell iff i canot come back and i get the abilty i need to defeat
is in Pseudodemonia
and i mean the 1 who is in the ruins just to the right after you enterd the ruins on plane 1

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
I will try to say the exact same thing more clearly

There is a unique area when you move from section 1 to 2 that is only there the first time you do so again with area 2 and 3 as is mentioned in the wiki that are one time only things(they even have specific warnings in the wiki that once you leave that is it) everything else can be accessed at any time which is why the guide on the wiki straight up say that said guardian is dealt with after pseudodemonia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the only thing not clear is don't go past Nyst because end of prison though the game warns you there

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
so you mean i can only go back just befor i have to kill nyst

now i see after you whent through the first passage from prison cell 1 to 2 that dissapears and you can get back in to prison cell 1
1654176522072.png

Last edited:

Goi

Nov 18, 2017
you can kill Nyst just not go through the pass he was guarding because that is the end of prison content and no you can go back at any point

and yes that was what I was saying the flickering path and the gentle path are both one try areas that you can only do once

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
so you mean i can only go back just befor i have to kill nyst

now i see after you whent through the first passage from prison cell 1 to 2 that dissapears and you can get back in to prison cell 1
you can kill Nyst just not go through the pass he was guarding because that is the end of prison content and no you can go back at any point

and yes that was what I was saying the flickering path and the gentle path are both one try areas that you can only do once
Or...you can always read the wiki and figure it out??

The guide is written so it's pretty easy to understand :)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
TLS 0.61.0

- New complete harem quest, beginning in Megail's office in the base.

- Half a new Philon quest. You can fully explore some new maps and a new dungeon, just not complete the event.

- You can now visit new maps in the Renthnor Wilds. This means that the teleportation chamber is now 100% unlocked.

- New Simon/Orcent bar conversation.

- All maps in Rodak have been given new custom assets to make the nation more memorable.

- By user request, there is now an event in the orc quarters where you can change the equipment of orc party members.

- The Amulet of Alchemy, Twisted Charm, and Sexual Charm can now all be upgraded at the Enchantery (in Ghenalon).

- If you spared the lamias, one now appears in Gasm Falls.

- New details will appear in the base when a nation advances far enough. Expect more of these in the future.

- All variable timing sex scenes are now either blocked by Simon's condition or have special dialogue and grant a bonus point.

- Though on that note, the variable for Simon's recovery has increased from its temporary variable. Using a save from the previous build will have no ill effects, this is just the pacing I want for the final game (pending tweaks).

- If the player didn't finish Tanurak's optional challenge before the end of the war, the quest is now properly removed.

- There were previously 18 places where a character who had maxed relationship points could be temporarily reduced. While the chance of this having a negative impact was low, it was a possible edge case. Thanks to DukeLeto7's list, I've eliminated all of these.

- All erroneous Trin lines should be corrected, again thanks to DukeLeto7 for tracking them down.

- 6 new illustrated scenes: Carina Missionary, Hilstara 69, Sabitha Mammal Pile, Trin Titfuck, Uyae Blowjob, Wynn Halfling

- In addition to those, there are several variants of a new image to illustrate Simon and Orcent's bar crawl.

- And, believe it or not, assorted bugfixing and polishing not mentioned above.

Originally I had wanted to have a massive update following OEA, but personal issues have made that more difficult. I felt it was best for overall progress to put out an update now, finishing up everything I had done to this point. I didn't finish an enormous amount of content while focused on OEA, but I was working on the game. So this update is both some assorted content and a lot of backlogged complaints or requests I pushed through.

This one will likely go public in a week, though I can't guarantee that.

4.40 star(s) 177 Votes